Why Ascension is a Myth.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Any suggestion of ascension should send shock waves of laughter, not relief or hope. If you missed out on teenage love - what is appropriately characterised as 'formative experiences' - you will never repair the damage and it is akin to playing the lottery after the results have been published. Winning therefore, is not just improbable, but impossible, because there is nothing left to win. Not only is ascending an incredibly complex and multifaceted task, you will always be known as that guy who didn't get any girls in school, or worse, that guy who had to go under the knife, inject steroids, take hair loss drugs, or whatever it might be, to have a chance of having sex - something that came naturally to most. The fact that you have to improve yourself so much is beyond off-putting to females, because it signals genetic inferiority. A man of true genetic quality leads an active lifestyle on impulse, naturally has a full head of hair, is natural in everything that he does and exudes. Why do you think females say things like "is that your natural eye colour?", "do you come from a very tall family?", "is your body naturally muscular?". To the detriment of all incels, women are biologically primed to seek out men who are not just in a superior state, but are in that superior state by virtue of their natural predisposition to it.

Further, women can spot 'artificially' good looking men as easily as children spot candy. If you're massively gymcelled, have a huge beard, have a puffy face due to the hair loss drugs you're on, something is just going to seem off about you and in a world where women have seemingly endless options, you will quickly be skimmed over and all your effort will be thrown out the window. Not to mention that women don't revise their opinions on men. Once you're deemed unfuckable, which happens within the first few seconds of meeting a female, the judgement is eternal. She will never erase that first impression. She will never forget that all women didn't want to fuck you - and because women lack individuality and follow other women, she will run away from you as though you're a fire that will burn her. So to have any chance of success, ascension will require numerous surgeries, changing your name, going to a different country and establishing a new identity; a feat which is not only difficult but often comes too late. Trying to ascend while you're aging is like trying to fight a burning building with a cup of water. In summary, with very few exceptions, improving yourself is as much a myth as female virgins in 2018.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, n33tf1f, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
defeatists cope

not everyone can ascend purely through looks, but a good amount can

these types of threads are nothing but pointlessly destructive

redirect yourself to incels.is to spew this bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2275, nastynas and 4 others
defeatists cope

not everyone can ascend purely through looks, but a good amount can

these types of threads are nothing but pointlessly destructive

redirect yourself to incels.is to spew this bs

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

No amount of surgeries is gonna make a Subhuman into a Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and n33tf1f
13-16 is the most important time in a man's life and if you fucked up in these years there's nothing you can do

• +1
Reactions: born to die 2002 and Roping Subhuman
  • +1
Reactions: Avoidant

well this website target audience isnt for subhumans. if ur legit subhuman then you need to money and statusmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You know after high school you’ll probably never see any of them again right?

I don’t understand why you guys care about other people’s opinions so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 351, IWantToMax and Deleted member 245
Didn't read but I agree

I'm not a Subhuman facially. quite the opposite i have somewhat gl face. but my height pretty much negates all of that.
well your 5'3" height makes you a subhuman. yes as an 5'3" man there is no ascension, who would've guessed. you should be money and statusmaxxing instead of writing these threads

You know after high school you’ll probably never see any of them again right?

I don’t understand why you guys care about other people’s opinions so much
Legit. Im 26 now so Im pretty sure most people I went to high school with forgot I even existed.

• +1
well your 5'3" height makes you a subhuman. yes as an 5'3" man there is no ascension, who would've guessed. you should be money and statusmaxxing instead of writing these threads

I'm actually 5'2 not even 5'3 JFL.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Social media has changed this
Not really

I haven’t seen anyone from high school in like a year and I’ve basically forgotten about them at times even if I scroll through social media

Most of us who get surgery have had high school gfs, lost our virginity at a normal age etc. we just want to look better and have bad BDD in regard to looks

You’re just slapping permanent labels upon every single person who wants to ascend...without recognizing that every person is different and has different life situations.

It’s just defeatist cope.

“If it’s pointless for me, it’s pointless for you”

“If I can’t do it, nobody can”

“I feel bad so you should feel bad too”

Etc

Plus even for people who are ascending late - Looking decent starting in your 30’s, is better than being ugly forever

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 245
Most of us who get surgery have had high school gfs, lost our virginity at a normal age etc. we just want to look better and have bad BDD in regard to looks

You’re just slapping permanent labels upon every single person who wants to ascend...without recognizing that every person is different and has different life situations.

It’s just defeatist cope.

“If it’s pointless for me, it’s pointless for you”

“If I can’t do it, nobody can”

“I feel bad so you should feel bad too”

If you had high school gf then you're not a Subhuman.

Idk man. Your number of followers on insta pretty much = your value as a human, or at least that's how it feels

Ok that's complete bs ngl. who gives a fuck about Instagram outside of 15 year old girls? Lmfao.

• +1

I agree but it can increase looks to a significant degree. And that will mean you get treated better by those around you. Not just women.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Idk man. Your number of followers on insta pretty much = your value as a human, or at least that's how it feels

Even LinkedIn is more important than Instagram once you’re older than 16

• +1
Ok that's complete bs ngl. who gives a fuck about Instagram outside of 15 year old girls? Lmfao.
Every college girl I've ever met. It's either insta or snapchat. A strong insta with NT pics is extremely important for social proof.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

Nah man that’s bs tbh

A couple popular guys in my school didn’t even have ig one of them had a literal flip phone because he refused to be a part of it.

Ig is important but it isn’t everything. I feel like it’s extremely important to people on here because they feel like they have to do EVERYTHING to fit in

Every college girl I've ever met. It's either insta or snapchat. A strong insta with NT pics is extremely important for social proof.

Meh only applies to Normies and sub 5s. if you're even somewhat gl that shit won't matter.

Social media has changed this
Not in my case. I dont use social media. I have an old fb but nobody uses fb anymore except old nibbas.

If you’re cool in person and fun to be around then nobody will care what apps you have

They’ll actually plead with you to download them opposed to shunning you for not having them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2581
B-But muh Looksmaxing.

Too many words

Human ken funny head

a true blackpiller right here.
you are a dying race my son.

had to be fucking said one way or another.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
a true blackpiller right here.
you are a dying race my son.

had to be fucking said one way or another.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: had to be dropped.

Any suggestion of ascension should send shock waves of laughter, not relief or hope. If you missed out on teenage love - what is appropriately characterised as 'formative experiences' - you will never repair the damage and it is akin to playing the lottery after the results have been published. Winning therefore, is not just improbable, but impossible, because there is nothing left to win. Not only is ascending an incredibly complex and multifaceted task, you will always be known as that guy who didn't get any girls in school, or worse, that guy who had to go under the knife, inject steroids, take hair loss drugs, or whatever it might be, to have a chance of having sex - something that came naturally to most. The fact that you have to improve yourself so much is beyond off-putting to females, because it signals genetic inferiority. A man of true genetic quality leads an active lifestyle on impulse, naturally has a full head of hair, is natural in everything that he does and exudes. Why do you think females say things like "is that your natural eye colour?", "do you come from a very tall family?", "is your body naturally muscular?". To the detriment of all incels, women are biologically primed to seek out men who are not just in a superior state, but are in that superior state by virtue of their natural predisposition to it.

Further, women can spot 'artificially' good looking men as easily as children spot candy. If you're massively gymcelled, have a huge beard, have a puffy face due to the hair loss drugs you're on, something is just going to seem off about you and in a world where women have seemingly endless options, you will quickly be skimmed over and all your effort will be thrown out the window. Not to mention that women don't revise their opinions on men. Once you're deemed unfuckable, which happens within the first few seconds of meeting a female, the judgement is eternal. She will never erase that first impression. She will never forget that all women didn't want to fuck you - and because women lack individuality and follow other women, she will run away from you as though you're a fire that will burn her. So to have any chance of success, ascension will require numerous surgeries, changing your name, going to a different country and establishing a new identity; a feat which is not only difficult but often comes too late. Trying to ascend while you're aging is like trying to fight a burning building with a cup of water. In summary, with very few exceptions, improving yourself is as much a myth as female virgins in 2018.
never began