WHY ASIAMAXXING IS RETARDED [GTFIH]

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
As announced here is my thread on why asiamaxxing is shit. There are way too many subhumans here who think they can just go to some noodleland and stick their pin dick in some rice cunny. Let me tell you why your ideas are cope and pointless.

If you think hypergamy in the West is bad, you haven't seen Asia yet. These chink countries are hypergamy CENTRAL of the world. They want Chad just like every other foid, except that in their countries men are EVEN MORE pussified which in turn made the women even more entitled.

Adultery is being decriminalized in Asia all over the place, examples:

Go ahead and take a wild guess why that is.

I know you've condicioned yourself to feel attracted to rice whores due to your inceldom and you think that Angelababy
Angelababy-w-355x355.jpg

will just hop on your dick the second you get out of the plane, but the big newsflash is that your situation there will be EVEN WORSE than in your current location.

The only thing you'll attract there is this:
Astrid-Liu-online.jpg

Muh tight pussy master race right? :lul::lul:

I am in complete and utter shock anyway that some dudes would be willingly sticking their dick in these pancake cookie faced creatures. Inceldom must have really taken a toll on you yellow fever sufferers.

And what's gonna happen when you shoot your subhuman load into them? That's right, you'll just create more self hating hapa foids and more aspie ERs who will be in the news before they reach age 30.
pic_giant_052015_SM_Emma-Sulkowicz-G-2.jpg

ylyv8ror9i7z.jpg

It's also quite ironic how the biggest chink worshippers on here haven't set a single foot into ANY rice country. You will be in for a very rude awakening when you finally manage to raise your lethargic ass from your cum drenched chair.

I can't wait to see your "ascension" in gook land and have you be this:
pFmYZH22frvQ6j7ZYGhkqJN5YJJkqYz3FBFUJ0FnjGQ.jpg

or this
e9e7esff80v01.jpg

just know I will cage hard @ you when you end up like that.

tenor.gif

That's it, I'm out.

Check my other thread:
WHY AFRICAMAXXING IS LEGIT

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 10709 and 19 others
B-but race mixing is good :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 12165, randomguy1235 and 6 others
And what's gonna happen when you shoot your subhuman load into them? That's right, you'll just create more self hating hapa foids and more aspie ERs who will be in the news before they reach age 30.
ER was good looking. Most wasians are actually. I don't know where people get this from.

Doesn't look like the guy did bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, kuroganeikki, Deleted member 6341 and 5 others
imo.

IF, a man goes this route.
If he gets a boy. He owes it to the child, to life in that Asian country. The hald white kid, will de high value there. Whilebot in other places in the world. So, he hasgot to stay there, with her and the boy child.
If he gets a girl child, he can go life anywhere in the world as he pleases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 6341, randomguy1235 and 3 others
ok not like i was going to asiamax because even asian whores are repulsed by me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf, Marsiere214 and fras
keep crying for my slays jfl
Screenshot 20190713 130439 Tinder
Screenshot 20190713 130451 Tinder
Screenshot 20190713 130501 Tinder
Screenshot 20201105 195457 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20201105 195503 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20201105 195507 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20201105 195511 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20201105 195516 WhatsApp

not a single dime was spent on this bitch btw

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, lutte, noor and 4 others
Africa is the chosen land I will ascend in the jungle of the congo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
You're not slaying shit you morphing faggot, keep dwelling in Hungary.
AHAHAHA I KNEW INCELS WERE GONNA GET TRIGGERED AND WRITE COPING REPLIES :lul::lul::lul:

@WadlowMaxxing Gtfih

I always video chat with these whores so I'll know what they actually look like

btw I'm in Sweden jfl at you low IQ n00b, keep CRYING for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, metagross, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
AHAHAHA I KNEW INCELS WERE GONNA GET TRIGGERED AND WRITE COPING REPLIES :lul::lul::lul:

@WadlowMaxxing Gtfih

I always video chat with these whores so I'll know what they actually look like

btw I'm in Sweden jfl at you low IQ n00b, keep CRYING for me

1588075063112-1-png.823336

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Mouthbreath, MD_Hopeful69 and 1 other person
OP the coping trucel white subhuman made this thread to cope with the fact not even noodlewhores are willing to fuck him KEK

@sytyl @brbbrah @joeveniro @MedMaxxing @MedAncientGod gtfih if you wanna laugh your asses off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Shrek2OnDvD, MedMaxxing and 6 others
post your profile and bio bro
Meh that was a long time ago, I haven't been on tinder for months

For the bio I just wrote my height, nothing else

My coloring is nordic, almost exactly like this guy just more pale
Ca0482c1214534bad0eb24188863215a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Good_Little_Goy, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Meh that was a long time ago, I haven't been on tinder for months

For the bio I just wrote my height, nothing else

My coloring is nordic, almost exactly like this guy just more pale View attachment 899099

how tall are you?

btw sometimes you find those type of girls on tinder, but they are kinda rare tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
when i say i want a gook whore
i mean a stacy
OP is indeed right
most gooks look like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
OP the coping trucel white subhuman made this thread to cope with the fact not even noodlewhores are willing to fuck him KEK

@sytyl @brbbrah @joeveniro @MedMaxxing @MedAncientGod gtfih if you wanna laugh your asses off

screenshot_20190713-130501_tinder-jpg.899081

Daily reminder that this is how you talk to foids JFLLL, I can smell your betaness through the screenshot, "that sounds great 👌" :soy::soy::soy:

screenshot_20201105-195516_whatsapp-jpg.899087

"Can't wait :love:" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, kuroro, Mouthbreath and 1 other person

Daily reminder that this is how you talk to foids JFLLL, I can smell your betaness through the screenshot, "that sounds great 👌" :soy::soy::soy:

KEK

cant wait was fine, wasnt that cringe come on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
imo.

IF, a man goes this route.
If he gets a boy. He owes it to the child, to life in that Asian country. The hald white kid, will de high value there. Whilebot in other places in the world. So, he hasgot to stay there, with her and the boy child.
If he gets a girl child, he can go life anywhere in the world as he pleases.
yeah hapa guys were like kings among the japanese group at my uni

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9090 and eduardkoopman

Who cares, what's this redpill bs? It doesn't matter. If she deems you GL enough (obviously I'm no Chad), it really doesn't matter. The point is, she has to deem you GL enough and from then on everything else doesn't matter, you'll get to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 9090
As announced here is my thread on why asiamaxxing is shit. There are way too many subhumans here who think they can just go to some noodleland and stick their pin dick in some rice cunny. Let me tell you why your ideas are cope and pointless.

If you think hypergamy in the West is bad, you haven't seen Asia yet. These chink countries are hypergamy CENTRAL of the world. They want Chad just like every other foid, except that in their countries men are EVEN MORE pussified which in turn made the women even more entitled.

I know you've condicioned yourself to feel attracted to rice whores due to your inceldom and you think that Angelababy
Angelababy-w-355x355.jpg

will just hop on your dick the second you get out of the plane, but the big newsflash is that your situation there will be EVEN WORSE than in your current location.

Astrid-Liu-online.jpg

I am in complete and utter shock anyway that some dudes would be willingly sticking their dick in these pancake cookie faced creatures. Inceldom must have really taken a toll on you yellow fever sufferers.

ylyv8ror9i7z.jpg

It's also quite ironic how the biggest chink worshippers on here haven't set a single foot into ANY rice country. You will be in for a very rude awakening when you finally manage to raise your lethargic ass from your cum drenched chair.

or this
e9e7esff80v01.jpg

tenor.gif

That's it, I'm out.

Check my other thread:
(y)

Angelababy-w-355x355.jpg

Astrid-Liu-online.jpg

ylyv8ror9i7z.jpg

or this
e9e7esff80v01.jpg

tenor.gif

That's it, I'm out.

Check my other thread:
Retarded thread, average white male could easily get a cute asian in East Asia. Obviously they cheat on their asian men, but I don’t see how it relates. African women are unattractive, brutish and ugly compared to chins so I don’t see how it’s more legit.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, metagross, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lux and fras

I’ll read it in a sec when I get home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Retarded thread, average white male could easily get a cute asian in East Asia. Obviously they cheat on their asian men, but I don’t see how it relates. African women are unattractive, brutish and ugly compared to chins so I don’t see how it’s more legit.

Son of an africamaxxer:
109461030_275617540551396_5963478937917695016_n.jpg

Son of an asiamaxxer:
_101036882_elliot_rodger_2_shutterstoc.jpg

That's right, discussion over kys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Son of an africamaxxer:
109461030_275617540551396_5963478937917695016_n.jpg

Son of an asiamaxxer:
_101036882_elliot_rodger_2_shutterstoc.jpg

That's right, discussion over kys.
It’s not over lmao
most people aren’t finding wives in Africa or Asia nigga they’re just doing sex tourism

• +1
It’s not over lmao
most people aren’t finding wives in Africa or Asia nigga they’re just doing sex tourism

In which case this
18194232_10155118349686341_6798214745683947738_n.jpg

is still much more preferable to a pancake faced, stick bodied rice whore.
1X6aYVJ2VyWAsMsUD1ScGvPeAwEMibSaejUeiGqA1agWkgyazGHopXk5bcvzV3g6W0tFYEGte9aUujhefqns5Gu4JBFU0l0o9TD-BjxfB4wffkULNUGs0F4dP5mNi9vRIA

This is Angelababy btw, the Turbostacy of the entirety of China, so don't come @ me with that cherrypicking bullshit cope.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6892

Angelababy-w-355x355.jpg

Astrid-Liu-online.jpg

ylyv8ror9i7z.jpg

or this
e9e7esff80v01.jpg

tenor.gif

That's it, I'm out.

Check my other thread:
Yeah non Chad breeding inferior women equals subhuman water is wet

• +1
In which case this

1X6aYVJ2VyWAsMsUD1ScGvPeAwEMibSaejUeiGqA1agWkgyazGHopXk5bcvzV3g6W0tFYEGte9aUujhefqns5Gu4JBFU0l0o9TD-BjxfB4wffkULNUGs0F4dP5mNi9vRIA

This is Angelababy btw, the Turbostacy of the entirety of China, so don't come @ me with that cherrypicking bullshit cope.
The second one is more attractive

• +1

Angelababy-w-355x355.jpg

Astrid-Liu-online.jpg

ylyv8ror9i7z.jpg

or this
e9e7esff80v01.jpg

tenor.gif

That's it, I'm out.

Check my other thread:
Indeed SEAmaxxing or any other alternitives are silly to say the least

i do know at least in Japan where I spent a few years growing up that hypergamy is very looked down upon and women tend to stay virgins until marriage although the trends have changed differently in the past two decades
Incelish looking men will get the ugly asian women in those countries, don't think that you will get anyone who is actually cute just because you are white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fras and Marsiere214
Indeed SEAmaxxing or any other alternitives are silly to say the least

i do know at least in Japan where I spent a few years growing up that hypergamy is very looked down upon and women tend to stay virgins until marriage although the trends have changed differently in the past two decades
Incelish looking men will get the ugly asian women in those countries, don't think that you will get anyone who is actually cute just because you are white
this is such a cope
Japan is infested with whores
especially tokyo
japan is right after the Philippines in terms of whoredom

this is such a cope
Japan is infested with whores
especially tokyo
japan is right after the Philippines in terms of whoredom
Not necessarily, Japan is pretty pure I do not know where you get the notion that they aren't, in places in Tokyo ( which is basically a bunch of huge cities in one giant MegaMetropolis) there are soap shops and prostitutes in certain districts and areas but in general, no they are pretty pure with Japanese people maybe having 0-2 partners before marriage, Japanese people tend to marry as soon as possible usually in college and before the age of 25

The nigger looks too masc

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Looks too masc yet titmogs and hipmogs the rice whore to Hong Kong and back. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Daily reminder that this is what you worship:
5577e7e41d8e09f99c86d59b15b3fe17.jpg

How does it feel seeing the greatest Stacy of China get absolutely fogged by this unknown African woman? :forcedsmile:
dbd6ca320528be0c427a043f4e06e090.jpg

FUCKING OVER for your T-levels if you choose the first one. Your name checks out.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, kuroganeikki, metagross and 3 others
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Looks too masc yet titmogs and hipmogs the rice whore to Hong Kong and back. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

How does it feel seeing the greatest Stacy of China get absolutely fogged by this unknown African woman? :forcedsmile:

FUCKING OVER for your T-levels if you choose the first one. Your name checks out.
cope
u would get giga boner if u see a feminine kpopmaxxed chink

cope
u would get giga boner if u see a feminine kpopmaxxed chink

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

How tf would any man with regular T-levels get hard for an absolute plank of a woman? Mirin your gaymaxxing. Keep shagging your subhuman rice whores and create more ERs while the godsent africamaxxers create Mulattos.

• Love it
Reactions: lutte
In which case this

That one gook bitch is ugly AS FUCK, even I'd never touch that abomination

Imagine being an asian or black women looking at this thread

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Man I am asian and bro. African girls FOG asians to fucking oblivion. Its mot even funny. Angelbaby basically gigastacy of china, but shit body lol.

• +1
Reactions: fras
fr, also, they think masculinity is ugly

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

keep fucking ugly monkeys

I find asians very attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
JBW is actually legit but ONLY if you are 7+/10. A GOOD looking white will almost always fare better than their other race equivalents.

Tbh JustBeWhite should be renamed JustBeWhiteChadlite

When a latinmaxxing:blackpill: ? hhhahaha

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
reviving a basted thread