truth teller. gook exposer.

AVK = Average Korean
ATK = Attractive Korean
ATA = Attractive Asian
ACV = Average Caucasian
ATC = Attractive Caucasian
AVB = Average Black
ATB = Attractive Black

Everyone knows asians have the smallest eyes but few are aware it means both vertically and horizontally.

Yes, gooks and chinks have the shortest PFL which is a death sentence in PSL rating.

It's also interesting to note that the most attractive eye fissure width across all races seem to be around 28mm for females and average Koreans deviate the most from that benchmark. Unsurprisingly average Caucasians are the closest to the ideal width because after all they are the most attractive race (water)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Yoke and Deleted member 29155
Coz they have no brow ridge projection and an epicanthal fold combined with a low set nasal bridge all these 3 things combined completely break facial aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 32669, Heinrich Schmidt and 9 others
Coz they have no brow ridge projection and an epicanthal fold combined with a low set nasal bridge all these 3 things combined completely break facial aesthetics

brutal. combine that with recessed maxilla flat facial structure and it just never began for asians :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 7926 and 4 others
Perfect analysis. Nothing else to add.

Unlike most rotters it seems that the time you spend here is put to good use.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, CristianT, reptiles and 2 others
Strange. I'm asian and I just measured mine, it's 34mm

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 7926
i dated a korean girl and id say the worst thing about them is the fact their eyes stick out so much

and their watermelon faces, the fact their head is just absolutely massive like a watermelon

i dated a korean girl and id say the worst thing about them is the fact their eyes stick out so much

and their watermelon faces, the fact their head is just absolutely massive like a watermelon

yes asians also have the most subhuman skull shape outside of abos. Round, flat, wide and bloated.

looks so unsophisticated and low class

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and DrKlinefelterPhdMd

marry and impregnate 6'0 blonde white woman you fucking race traitor

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
yes asians also have the most subhuman skull shape outside of abos. round, flat, wide and bloated.

Are you asian?

marry and impregnate 6'0 blonde white woman you fucking race traitor

if you can't handle blackpill you shouldn't be on this site retard

blackpill does not care about your gook feelings, it's only about facts whether you like it or not

blackpill does not care about your gook feelings, it's only about facts whether you like it or not
@Ai Impact is a white nationalists, if he truly believed in it hed want to breed a blonde aryan white woman and not a gook, plus when white men and asian women have children they create ERs, cant you see that im saving lives?

His son will be cursed to a life of inceldom, thats just too cruel he should breed a tall blonde white woman and have mogger sons

His son will be cursed to a life of inceldom, thats just too cruel he should breed a tall blonde white woman and have mogger sons

It's a win for inferior gook genes to be mixed with white genes. If you care so much about gooks, you should be celebrating it.

As for Hapa babies, I don't really care and honestly most mixed people are quite attractive and there is even a scientific evidence for it.

Strange. I'm asian and I just measured mine, it's 34mm

pfl must be measured by a professional and if you're a dude they are usually longer

View attachment 2271742

AVK = Average Korean
ATK = Attractive Korean
ATA = Attractive Asian
ACV = Average Caucasian
AVB = Average Black
ATB = Attractive Black

Everyone knows asians have the smallest eyes but few are aware it means both vertically and horizontally.

Yes, gooks and chinks have the shortest PFL which is a death sentence in PSL rating.

View attachment 2271743

It's also interesting to note that the most attractive eye fissure width across all races seem to be around 28mm for females and average Koreans deviate the most from that benchmark. Unsurprisingly average Caucasians are the closest to the ideal width because after all they are the most attractive race (water)

Yeah yeah blah blah, muh Asian eyes != Caucasoid.

Who gives a flying fuck.

It's about how your features come together.

Her eyes have a spark that compliment her face beautifully. No one can deny this is a pretty face.

Ezgifcom optimize3

Here's one with the smallest possible eyes, yet it fits beautifully on her face.

NQUehQE.gif

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and Deleted member 29155
pfl must be measured by a professional and if you're a dude they are usually longer
They're not 34mm+ tier, that's like Gandy's PFL lol

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
yes asians also have the most subhuman skull shape outside of abos. Round, flat, wide and bloated.

They have rounder more prominent zygos bit flatter and rounded maxillas they actually have very robust mandibles from what I've seen irl and good cheek bone mass there maxillas cuck them to the nether realm it's not all this other shit so they play a factor your maxilla is the biggest factor never seen a ugly guy with a very well developed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
brutal. combine that with recessed maxilla flat facial structure and it just never began for asians :feelsrope::feelsrope:
It's not recessed, It's just flat.

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
It's a win for inferior gook genes to be mixed with white genes. If you care so much about gooks, you should be celebrating it.

As for Hapa babies, I don't really care and honestly most mixed people are quite attractive and there is even a scientific evidence for it.

Bruhhhhh he's inferior in his own race how can you be white and not be attractive and 6 4 I don't even consider you white at that point more like a pale skinned deathnic because compared to this guy it never began for op and if he was actually good looking he wouldn't be coping with jungle gooks when white women exist like in this vid they are a attractive and they are the only race worth looks maxing for

View attachment 2271742

AVK = Average Korean
ATK = Attractive Korean
ATA = Attractive Asian
ACV = Average Caucasian
AVB = Average Black
ATB = Attractive Black

View attachment 2271743

Damn i have 45mm pfl

Edit: 38mm its over

Last edited: