Why asians eye area so subhuman

S

Spirit33

Iron
The eye shape and lines are not smooth and have no aesthetics, like a simple drawing.Completely different from other ethnic groups

Just ugly and undesirable on average, like Indians. Not as bad as curries but still bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Just ugly and undesirable on average, like Indians. Not as bad as curries but still bad.
indians facially mog east asians hard. ive seen many of them stand right next to eachother in UK

mog east asians skin colour and heightmog indians

The eye shape and lines are not smooth and have no aesthetics, like a simple drawing.Completely different from other ethnic groups

That's part of what makes them attractive to me.

Ezgifcom optimize3
Ezgifcom optimize13

It's a feature not a flaw. I want to eat these two.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and TheBrownOne
they have great eyes what are you on?

• +1
Reactions: kah
Whats asian?
Asia china, asia russia or asia india

I think chinese have the worst eye area but have the ideal coloring (in theory)

they arent ideal aesthetically because its common for them to have low pfl, eyes be "beady"-ish and is usually accompanied by high set brows and protruding eyes which looks worse from the side than the front
IMG 4859

IMG 4858

But theyre very fixable through certain eye augmentations like almond eye surgery, canthoplasty or anything that widens pfl + brow ridge implants

Last edited:
korean girl i met her eyes stuck out so fucking much. i couldnt believe this genetic trait hasnt been bred out yet. so vulnerable to eye punches

they arent ideal aesthetically because its common for them to have low pfl, eyes be "beady"-ish and is usually accompanied by high set brows and protruding eyes which looks worse from the side than the front
LefortLarry