Why Attraction is So Important

6.5PSL

Banned
The easiest way to judge how important attraction is to analyze how much YOU care about other's attraction. The reality is, you want a good looking girl to be with you and nothing less. Many, including myself, would be a volcel if they couldn't get a girlfriend that is at least noticably good looking. Often people will have these peculiar dreams where the purest form of love is played out. The dream could be you're at the beach and meet a beautiful girl and you actually bond and get to know each other, etc, but the catch is the girl far more often looks like:

Madison beer wows in a red dress at the premiere of spider man no way home 03

Versus like this:
ThinkstockPhotos 506934347

Deep down, even if you date a below average or average looking women, you would love if she looked better. Wouldn't it be amazing if she looked like Lima/Beer/Robbie etc, of course it would be amazing.

Women are the same. Often times they end up with average or below average men and even end up marrying but deep down they wish the guy looked good. They want a charming, caring, good-looking guy SO badly but they're just so rare to come across and are often times quickly taken by a lucky woman. When women settle for average or below men that's when horrible marriages come about and there are dead bedrooms.

You seriously need to try your hardest to at least be what someone would consider attractive because no woman deep down, if she had a choice, would want to be with an average man. Just like I described earlier, all men desperately seem to fantasize about the idea of an innocent but beautiful woman, don't blame women when they actually want an attractive, charming, and caring man.

This is the subjective part, but at minimum I think you need to be a TRM (/r/TrueRateMe) 6.0 to be acceptable. Truly anywhere below and the woman will consciously or unconsciously be wishing you just looked better but unwilling to do anything as unfortunately many women today that are trapped in horrible marriages are. Be the person you want your partner to be and try your absolute hardest to achieve that "attractive level". Replace the beautiful charming woman in your dreams with an ugly woman and see how quickly you hate the scene now, that's how women feel too. Attractiveness is truly one of the most important traits you can have, do all you can to increase it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Effortless, Mewton and 13 others
2747943 DNRD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Effortless, Growth Plate and 12 others
I would've gotten with such a wide variety of girls phenotype wise when I was a super horny 17-21 year old but now it's angel skull or death for me if I was to get in an LTR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Effortless, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
unfortunately many women today that are trapped in horrible marriages are
are you a female you nigger piece of shit:lul:?woman are privileged to have men you retarded mongoloid why you write soy things like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Anchor_Ship, Growth Plate and 8 others
You're probably a sub-6.0 person this is targeted at this just complains versus actually looksmaxxing but still wants a stacylite
:lul::lul::lul:.

Whatever helps you cope with writing shit threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
are you a female you nigger piece of shit:lul:?woman are privileged to have men you retarded mongoloid
See, you like many people on this forum are undatable just by your personality. I can tell you've gone down the rabbit hole and are so detached from reality you'll NEVER be in a stable LTR. Genuinely kind of sad but no stable man would ever even jokingly type something like that.

• +1
Reactions: selfmaxing and thecaste
:lul::lul::lul:.

Whatever helps you cope with writing shit threads.
Keep fantasizing Limacel but you will never get the girl you want with your current looks/personality AKA never be happy

See, you like many people on this forum are undatable just by your personality. I can tell you've gone down the rabbit hole and are so detached from reality you'll NEVER be in a stable LTR. Genuinely kind of sad but no stable man would ever even jokingly type something like that.
water im not stable but at least i don't write soy essays about muh evil men muh save woman you cuck :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 444, Chadpreetmaybe and 1 other person
water im not stable but at least i don't write soy essays about muh evil men muh save woman you cuck :lul:
You can't even interpret a few paragraphs, it's embarrassing. I equates men and women saying men fantasize about the innocent but beautiful woman while women fantasize about the attractive but sweet and caring man. You're probably just sexist and think it's only okay for guys to be choosy?

• +1
Reactions: Skrocle, Effortless, highT and 4 others
You're laughing but your laughs didn't change reality. Do you have the beautiful caring girlfriend that you want?
Yes. Plus more money than your entire households networth in my safe :lul::lul::lul:.

This water ass thread has been writen SO MANY TIMES.

Just shut the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
Tbh I think everyone understands the importance, so its kind of a "water" thread.

BUt having said that- most ppl, especially women, hit the limit or ceiling of ascension at one point and cant go past that. Sure most women wish their bf/husband/whatever looked better, but its an unrealistic expectation, if they arent attractive to begin with.

In reality being looksmatched is the best thing for both men and women. (after both looksmaxed to their limits)

Also at 30 yo, women descend extremely fast, most of them lose like 50+% of their SMV. So the guy she is with might be equal and looksmatched in 5-7 years if she is like 25 when they start dating. That should kinda be considered as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Xangsane
Tbh I think everyone understands the importance, so its kind of a "water" thread.

BUt having said that- most ppl, especially women, hit the limit or ceiling of ascension at one point and cant go past that. Sure most women wish their bf/husband/whatever looked better, but its an unrealistic expectation, if they arent attractive to begin with.

In reality being looksmatched is the best thing for both men and women. (after both looksmaxed to their limits)
Kind of but like I said I think there is a universal threshold. Meaning if I was a 4/10 o almost rather be a volcel then pretend my 4/10 GF/wife is attractive and settle. Just because you're ugly doesn't mean you think other ugly people then look better, you still want the good looking girl but she'll never want you.

I'm sure it's been discussed but people need a reality check. People are not actually looksmaxxing here but they are LADRing and just becoming worse, especially in terms of personality, as a few replies have already shown.

Yes. Plus more money than your entire households networth in my safe :lul::lul::lul:.

This water ass thread has been writen SO MANY TIMES.

Just shut the fuck up.
😂😂👍

dn read bu would fuck both

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, SendMePicsToRate and LooksOrDeath
You can't even interpret a few paragraphs, it's embarrassing. I equates men and women saying men fantasize about the innocent but beautiful woman while women fantasize about the attractive but sweet and caring man. You're probably just sexist and think it's only okay for guys to be choosy?
you are either a soy cuck or a woman, and you actually belong to reddit.
the problem is females are 100 times more choosy than males that are driven by testosterone, males see a nice body they are down for that specific girl but for females, if you let them be choosy, they only settle for the top 5% of the guys physically + financially + status wise ALL TO GETHER.
by your cuck retarded soy statement that most females are married to "horrible" men, you actually want 95% of the men to be alone and rot??? again thats either coming from a female or a soy cuck, marriage even with subpar men is the basis of the society, and if you erase it and let females be actually choosy like how they are in wild ,the society would collapse.
also if my english sucks and i talk like a 4 yo american kid thats because english isn't my main language, i learned it myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Anchor_Ship, Growth Plate and 4 others
the problem is females are 100 times more choosy than males that are driven by testosterone, males see nice body they are down for that specific girl but for females, if you let them be choosy, they only settle for the top 5% of the guys physically + financially + status wise ALL TO GETHER.
by your cuck retarded soy statement that most females are married to "horrible" men, you actually want 95% of the man to be alone and rot??? again thats either coming from a female or a soy cuck, marriage even with subpar men is the basis of the society, and if you erase it and let females be actually choosylike how they are in wild ,the society would collapse.
also if my english sucks and i talk like 4 yo american kid thats because english isn't my main language, i learned it myself.
You're very delusional and I can tell blackpill forums have gotten too much into your head. Women are married and in relationships with so many below average and/or obese men. They are definitely less innately choosy. Often times they just want a provider who cares for them. Again, they WANT A 6'+ good looking guy just how guys want a beautiful caring woman, but wants are just wants.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, selfmaxing and LooksOrDeath
tbh Beer's pheno is too trashy to get oneitis over.
I mean I see how some ppl obsess over her and how she is some dudes' oneitis, but personally I dont like women with small eyes. Women with small eyes kinda look insincere and kinda like untrustworthy snakes. Small eyes on women dont look very feminine as well. Big eyes on a female face look submissive and feminine, small eyes look like a shady snake.

Compare the eye/face ratio of them both:

Beer looks like a narcy snake, ready to backstab / screw over anyone for her own benefit. Also that fake "trained" smile. Gtfo with that narcy thot.

Lawrence also has rather small eyes, which is why I could never find her attractive:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exeight and SendMePicsToRate
This is the subjective part, but at minimum I think you need to be a TRM (/r/TrueRateMe) 6.0 to be acceptable.
TRM is a weird ass scale they have rated me anywhere from a 6.5 to a 7.5. PSL is superior in every way tbh.

You should have just said top 20% of men to at least be acceptable but even then at the 20th percentile you will only be viewed as average.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant
I mean I see how some ppl obsess over her and how she is some dudes' oneitis, but personally I dont like women with small eyes. Women with small eyes kinda look insincere and kinda like untrustworthy snakes. Small eyes on women dont look very feminine as well. Big eyes on a female face look submissive and feminine, small eyes look like a snake.

View attachment 1598385 View attachment 1598386

Beer looks like a narcy snake, ready to backstab / screw over anyone for her own benefit. Also that fake "trained" smile. Gtfo with that narcy thot.

to be fair a lot of people troll here either to weed out the competition or just to troll lmao

TRM is a weird ass scale they have rated me anywhere from a 6.5 to a 7.5. PSL is superior in every way tbh.

You should have just said top 20% of men to at least be acceptable but even then at the 20th percentile you will only be viewed as average.
Well I think the threshold is somewhere between top 20% and 5%, whatever that maps to. Considering the amount of obese people, I'd veer toward 5-10%.

to be fair a lot of people troll here either to weed out the competition or just to troll lmao
True but I don't see even a stable likeable man just having racist troll rants on a forum.

Well I think the threshold is somewhere between top 20% and 5%, whatever that maps to. Considering the amount of obese people, I'd veer toward 5-10%.
So essentially what you are saying is it by far over for most men lmfao :lul:

On the topic itself though- I think this statement is rather incorrect, at least when it comes to female attraction.

Many men would be perfectly happy with a woman, that looks average by the classic scale, but has some features that a particular man likes, like a specific body shape, breast size etc.

The attraction works differently when it comes to women vs men. So Id argue that your thread is only 50% correct.

On the topic itself though- I think this statement is rather incorrect, at least when it comes to female attraction.

Many men would be perfectly happy with a woman, that looks average by the classic scale, but has some features that a particular man likes, like a specific body shape, breast size etc.

The attraction works differently when it comes to women vs men. So Id argue that your thread is only 50% correct.
Well I think a little of that is they (men) realized at a young age they are not getting what they want. They want the beautiful amazing woman but she is out of their league. So they readjust their standard where it'll be I just want a woman with a nice chest! I just want a woman who is curvy! Some heavily reduced standard to feel like they still are getting what they are wanting but it's because they put away the idea of getting a truly beautiful woman a long time ago.

I mean I see how some ppl obsess over her and how she is some dudes' oneitis, but personally I dont like women with small eyes. Women with small eyes kinda look insincere and kinda like untrustworthy snakes. Small eyes on women dont look very feminine as well. Big eyes on a female face look submissive and feminine, small eyes look like a shady snake.

View attachment 1598385 View attachment 1598386

Lawrence also has rather small eyes, which is why I could never find her attractive:

View attachment 1598402
what about Gracie:

she looks a bit like beer but not trashy

I
I would've gotten with such a wide variety of girls phenotype wise when I was a super horny 17-21 year old but now it's angel skull or death for me if I was to get in an LTR
I couldn't even get laid when I was 18-21 jfl
I knew what it truly felt like to be undesired esp by white girls who I lusted after

Angel skull or death Bhai

The easiest way to judge how important attraction is to analyze how much YOU care about other's attraction. The reality is, you want a good looking girl to be with you and nothing less. Many, including myself, would be a volcel if they couldn't get a girlfriend that is at least noticably good looking. Often people will have these peculiar dreams where the purest form of love is played out. The dream could be you're at the beach and meet a beautiful girl and you actually bond and get to know each other, etc, but the catch is the girl far more often looks like:

View attachment 1598322

Versus like this: View attachment 1598323

Deep down, even if you date a below average or average looking women, you would love if she looked better. Wouldn't it be amazing if she looked like Lima/Beer/Robbie etc, of course it would be amazing.

Women are the same. Often times they end up with average or below average men and even end up marrying but deep down they wish the guy looked good. They want a charming, caring, good-looking guy SO badly but they're just so rare to come across and are often times quickly taken by a lucky woman. When women settle for average or below men that's when horrible marriages come about and there are dead bedrooms.

You seriously need to try your hardest to at least be what someone would consider attractive because no woman deep down, if she had a choice, would want to be with an average man. Just like I described earlier, all men desperately seem to fantasize about the idea of an innocent but beautiful woman, don't blame women when they actually want an attractive, charming, and caring man.

This is the subjective part, but at minimum I think you need to be a TRM (/r/TrueRateMe) 6.0 to be acceptable. Truly anywhere below and the woman will consciously or unconsciously be wishing you just looked better but unwilling to do anything as unfortunately many women today that are trapped in horrible marriages are. Be the person you want your partner to be and try your absolute hardest to achieve that "attractive level". Replace the beautiful charming woman in your dreams with an ugly woman and see how quickly you hate the scene now, that's how women feel too. Attractiveness is truly one of the most important traits you can have, do all you can to increase it.
idk what my face smv is

I would just say if you are a 5/10 face male you better get your looksmatch by at least 23 as once they are post college age with social media the looks hypergamy goes to the stratosphere.

I would just say if you are a 5/10 face male you better get your looksmatch by at least 23 as once they are post college age with social media the looks hypergamy goes to the stratosphere.
If you're a 5/10 and not tall it's over

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
ltr are cucked, pump and dump is where it's at

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black and Lawton88
the problem is females are 100 times more choosy than males that are driven by testosterone, males see a nice body they are down for that specific girl but for females, if you let them be choosy, they only settle for the top 5% of the guys physically + financially + status wise ALL TO GETHER.
by your cuck retarded soy statement that most females are married to "horrible" men, you actually want 95% of the men to be alone and rot??? again thats either coming from a female or a soy cuck, marriage even with subpar men is the basis of the society, and if you erase it and let females be actually choosy like how they are in wild ,the society would collapse.
also if my english sucks and i talk like a 4 yo american kid thats because english isn't my main language, i learned it myself.
Your English is legit perfect. I was born and lived in the US my entire life and can confirm. I thought you were from the US too at first

• Woah
Reactions: mortis
Your English is legit perfect. I was born and lived in the US my entire life and can confirm. I thought you were from the US too at first
wow, i thought im bad , my vocabulary is limited tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
To this day what surprises me is to think that how come men still dont realize being good looking is number one trait to be desired by females when their own dream girl is always someone goodlooking

How do their brains even think females dont think the same? How do they cope with thinking how much confident you are, caring you are, nice you are, more money you have etc is what will get her desire you

To this day what surprises me is to think that how come men still dont realize being good looking is number one trait to be desired by females when their own dream girl is always someone goodlooking

How do their brains even think females dont think the same? How do they cope with thinking how much confident you are, caring you are, nice you are, more money you have etc is what will get her desire you
this.

Human beings (YES MEN AND WOMEN) are hard wired to catch the person with the best genes.. they watch out to catch the possible best genes/attractive person.. even women are more choosier.. because for men its easy.. a man can breed 10 women on a sunny day and he is biological hard wired to spread his sperm.. thats why the look of a woman must not be perfect or the best (reminder, sometimes we would fuck even a 4/10 woman.. just because we got a boner and want to spread our sperm/genes)

but the woman has more to lose.. if she get pregnant, she would be occupied for 9 fucking month..
and thats why she will be more pickier, with which man she is going to breed.. even after the 9 month, she will have a special bond to the child.. the women can not just pick a guy from anywhere and have sex with him

she want the best possible guy with the best genes she can get
and attractive guy have in almost every case the better genes

• +1
Reactions: Mewton