Why ‘autism’ is more common among males.

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel
No sources or anything whatsoever but anyways, I think the reason why is bc of circumcision. By “autism” I mean being scared of talking to people and not very social at all. I know that’s not the actual definition of autism but it’s what most people think.

When you have your dick painfully cut whilst your brain is developing, it’s going to make you very distrusting of people even though you probably don’t remember it. There’s definitely a bunch of surgeons who don’t even use numbing cream bc it’s not like the baby can report them. A baby boy who doesn’t go through the pain of having his dick mutilated is going to be more NT bc he hasn’t experienced anything majorly traumatic when he was developing. It’s also the reason why you’ll see so much more socially fucked men than women.

I may be very wrong who knows but it’s what I came up with when I was bored.

• JFL
Reactions: Hopefullneet, qazw, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
sounds stupid kys

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
op is trying to cope with his neurodivergence

JoinedNov 17, 2023
Posts26,364
Reputation32,068

After you
Brutalheight

mogged

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I think its related to our primitive brain

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
some of the mutations that cause autism are on the x chromosome, the reason why women don't develop it as often is because they've got a double copy of the x chromosome which means the other one can take over the impaired functions.

men don't have this, also some of the mutations are also on the y chromosome, but men don't have a double copy of that, and women lack it to begin with.

Doctors couldn’t circumcise my 20x30

some of the mutations that cause autism are on the x chromosome, the reason why women don't develop it as often is because they've got a double copy of the x chromosome which means the other one can take over the impaired functions.

men don't have this, also some of the mutations are also on the y chromosome, but men don't have a double copy of that, and women lack it to begin with.
for some reason the special/autism classes in my schools started out with all women in Elementary, but as it got to high school it flipped to all men. Think there's a reason for this?

for some reason the special/autism classes in my schools started out with all women in Elementary, but as it got to high school it flipped to all men. Think there's a reason for this?
no it's usually the opposite women tend to be diagnosed later.

they also have milder symptoms so maybe they just adapted and were moved to normal classes.

it isn't, symptoms of autism just don't affect women by much, its would only be noticeable in women that have extreme levels of autism