Why be a coward: Men are getting conscripted in ukraine to die for the jews, while we men are afraid to cold approach bitches.

Will you cold approach bitches in the next 6 months , and try to actively get pussy

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
In the past and now, men have been forcefully conscripted to battle. Its a fucked up world for men, as we are seen as cannon fodder for the jews and elites. Now with world war 3 looming with a potential Taiwan invasion end this decade, our time is ticking. Even if we dodge the draft, their will be the police/military that will actively be seeking out men of military age, and just cause your more then 25 doesn't mean your out, Jewlesnky after all increased the draft age all the way till 60 lmao. And in prior wars the draft age also was pretty much increased to everyone who was a man and able bodied.

Thus its important for us men to live our lives to the fullest extent. You may not be fully looksmaxxed, but should still cold approach as time is limited. Even if you become a draft dodger, it will be tough times as the police/military will be on the look out for able bodied men to forcible conscript to the meat grinder to fight for the jews. Thus one would likely end up having to flee the country, but in a global war every country might institute some sort of draft so their may not be a real safe haven besides being stuck in your bunker for a few years and getting some roastie or old man to buy groceries for you.

So the point is, enjoy your time now. You might think life is shitty now, and rightfully so given your circumstance, but far harder times are likely this end decades, so we should Cheris hit before all hell breaks loose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22285
I been tryimg 🥲

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
You can't put all your eggs in online dating. It's the safe option because there's no risk.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I been tryimg 🥲
I used to cold approach , been a coward for a bit but planning to restart. Got a friend interested as well so will be easier. Ego is ultimately the enemy. I always felt it was a lot of work to get a lay from cold approach, and I felt very upset when I got brutally ghosted by a foid I got from cold approach, but in the 21st century male value is nothing. She can say your the hottest thing, have the best sex with you, but in the end of the. day your just another cock in the world, so best to not take such things seriously and have multiple bitches at once so you don't care.

nigga speak for yourself

I'd rather go die in ukraine than get rejected ded srs

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, AscensionMan98 and MoggerGaston
cold approach is complete cope.

just be known as the creep in every single place you regularly go to - theory.

Shouldn't be in areas you frequent and near your home, but further out. If its like a gym you have to be smarter about it. More indirect approach.

warm approach is much better. Ask her out after like a couple days, but get her number in the first conversation.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and MoggerGaston