Why being a curry is preferrable than being asian

Whitepilled Chad

Whitepilled Chad

Iron
Atleast curries still have hope of improving their colouring and larping as med but asian dudes just cant do anything due to literally zero dimorphism and eye orbits

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer, rand anon, Deleted member 5180 and 11 others
maybe lighter skinned ones but rice niggas mog curries to vietnam and back just because nerd falio is much better than dravidian rapey + smelly + nerdy falio.

lifefuel for kpopcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, studymaxxer, Basedtheticz and 9 others
Ain't true for Gen Z

THESE DUDES ARE UGly UGLY

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, P4fivee, Deleted member 5180 and 8 others
If i woke up curry i would rope and hope to be reincarnated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Anchor_Ship, fjor2096 and 1 other person
every curry ive seen IRL is like 5'2 or 5'3

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
maybe lighter skinned ones but rice niggas mog curries to vietnam and back just because nerd falio is much better than dravidian rapey + smelly + nerdy falio.

lifefuel for kpopcels
Agree, average rice is clean, and acceptable everywhere, if not respected, which is much better than being curry from South of Delhi.

However north western curries (Chandigarh to Peshawar) mog any subset of rice u can think of

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, fjor2096, Ryan and 2 others
You niggas are fucking boomers lmao. As teenager in high school thanks to K-pop Stacies in my school are obsessed with Asian men now. Asians do very well in my high school, curries don’t

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Agree, average rice is clean, and acceptable everywhere, if not respected, which is much better than being curry from South of Delhi.

However north western curries (Chandigarh to Peshawar) mog any subset of rice u can think of
Both are bloody subhumans tbh. Cage at the gooks here cherrypicking 0.001% of chinky men here and the curry claiming that they are superior to chinks, you are not really different at all lol :feelshaha:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 9467 and Piratecel
Asians and Indians are universally the most hated men even by their own race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Anchor_Ship and Smoke Fanboy
You niggas are fucking boomers lmao. As teenager in high school thanks to K-pop Stacies in my school are obsessed with Asian men now. Asians do very well in my high school, curries don’t
Cope ask any white girl which race she wouldn’t date and if she’s not virtue signalling by saying no preference, she will either say Asian or Indian.

I agree, i am from the most reputed Central University in India and i have 3 rice cels in my class, 1 foid 2 subanimals. Foid is definitely cute, moggs most cúmskin foids I've seen in my uni, most of these cúmskin foids are full of wrinkles and worn out face

but those 2 gook subanimals are completely socially outcast here jfl, one of them is even 6'3 and yet no foid gives any of them a single fuck, even that rice foid who came with them left them alone and fucks around with north indian masc moggers. I fucking love gook foids.

My preference is like this

• North indian Hindu foids
• Gooks

I don't consider any other foid human

Screenshot 20220423 151621  01
Screenshot 20220423 151616  01
A74ed1e683a88537c07bef9ce96db5ef 1

Cope ask any white girl which race she wouldn’t date and if she’s not virtue signalling by saying no preference, she will either say Asian or Indian.
Couldn’t care less about fucking boomer women. Women my age love Asian dudeds

Asians and Indians are universally the most hated men even by their own race.
Jfl we have Somali pirate shitting on asians and Indians.

Pray your family doesn't come across Chinese/Indian navy , they will sink u all to the bottom of the ocean

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
being white is preferable than being anything else I would rather look like blackops2cel and be white than look like an average curry

Which is better, having aids or cancer ?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Do these look like fucking boomer women to you? Took me a whole 1 minute to find what White and Asian women think of asian and even Indian men. Skip to 4:00

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
Both are bloody subhumans tbh. Cage at the gooks here cherrypicking 0.001% of chinky men here and the curry claiming that they are superior to chinks, you are not really different at all lol :feelshaha:
Turks are chinks tho

Do these look like fucking boomer women to you? Took me a whole 1 minute to find what White and Asian women think of asian and even Indian men. Skip to 4:00

hood girls will say they won't date asian or indian

highly affluent girls will say they won't date black

this is water

hood girls will say they won't date asian or indian

highly affluent girls will say they won't date black

this is water
The cope here is too strong, the affluent white girls might use rich Asian men for betabuxx but they will always go for rich white chad.

This is cope, and demonstratably false. Asian men were more likely to outmarry 40 years ago than they are today. It's gotten worse for Asian dudes. I have the stats to prove it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 9467 and Piratecel
BS

Only landwhales love kpop and most kpop stars go under the knife, this rules out 99% of normie asians.

Chadpreet will always mog Chang + normie gooks and in UK + Canda , curries are dark traidmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Damn is this what smoking hot white jbs think about asian men? I knew that it was gigaover for curries but it literally proves my point that both races are equally subhuman

And they immediatly said asian first, even before the curry :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
BS

Only landwhales love kpop and most kpop stars go under the knife, this rules out 99% of normie asians.

Chadpreet will always mog Chang + normie gooks and in UK + Canda , curries are dark traidmaxxed
That isn’t true. There are attractive women in love in K-pop. Some women even go to Korea because they perceive Korean men as attractive

This is cope, and demonstratably false. Asian men were more likely to outmarry 40 years ago than they are today. It's gotten worse for Asian dudes. I have the stats to prove it.
Are you deaf nigga? They do well in my school- nobody marries in high school dummy

Eh don’t care. They do well with younger women. Imagine being a grown gaslighting a teenage boy on his experiences with what teenage girls like. Indian men don’t gather the same Favour with women in my high school at all

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I agree, i am from the most reputed Central University in India and i have 3 rice cels in my class, 1 foid 2 subanimals. Foid is definitely cute, moggs most cúmskin foids I've seen in my uni, most of these cúmskin foids are full of wrinkles and worn out face

but those 2 gook subanimals are completely socially outcast here jfl, one of them is even 6'3 and yet no foid gives any of them a single fuck, even that rice foid who came with them left them alone and fucks around with north indian masc moggers. I fucking love gook foids.

My preference is like this

• North indian Hindu foids
• Gooks

I don't consider any other foid human

View attachment 1662723View attachment 1662724View attachment 1662725
I agree with ur preferences, but I dont use north Indian, cos people dont understand when we say north Indian.sexy.foids we mean.iranid, not fucking Bihari and jharkhand. so I say I.stick to.MENA and noodles

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Videos like this go viral on TikTok for example

I agree with ur preferences, but I dont use north Indian, cos people dont understand when we say north Indian.sexy.foids we mean.iranid, not fucking Bihari and jharkhand. so I say I.stick to.MENA and noodles
what about delhi foids?

• Love it
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Damn is this what smoking hot white jbs think about asian men? I knew that it was gigaover for curries but it literally proves my point that both races are equally subhuman

And they immediatly said asian first, even before the curry :lul:
That’s what they have always thought about asians and curries but covid 19 killed Asian smv so hard that now the first thing they think of as undesirable is Asian.

Videos like this go viral on TikTok for example

You just prove my point they only use rich Asian guys for betabuxx they’re not actually attracted to them.

they can kpopmaxx which is like the male gamer girl maxxing. anyone outside of kpop niche will find them even uglier tho

Indians suffer from way worse media falio.

However, when girls say they won't date asians that means they won't date asians.

But when girls say they don't date indians, that means they won't date ugly brown dudes.
Stereotype indians, as in short, darker skinned more AASI looking indians.

They will date good looking south asian dudes, they just won't consider them as really "indian".

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You just prove my point they only use rich Asian guys for betabuxx they’re not actually attracted to them.
BRUTAL

she doesnt even bother to post him or a even a shot of them together. Just the loot she gained. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel