Why being a curry is preferrable than being asian

Eh don’t care. They do well with younger women. Imagine being a grown gaslighting a teenage boy on his experiences with what teenage girls like. Indian men don’t gather the same Favour with women in my high school at all

Fucking cope. Asian males are invisible to young women. It's mostly mentally ill bulldykes who go for them.

Fucking cope. Asian males are invisible to young women. It's mostly mentally ill bulldykes who go for them.
An old incel telling a young man what young women want. I’ve seen it all tbh

You just prove my point they only use rich Asian guys for betabuxx they’re not actually attracted to them.
Asian men are seen as competent. They are the only race of men aside white men that can build functional societies. They don’t have refugee or poor halo which is a boost.

Atleast curries still have hope of improving their colouring and larping as med but asian dudes just cant do anything due to literally zero dimorphism and eye orbits
I think both average asians and indians have a similar level of 3PSL, which can vary a little all the way up to 4PSL.

Indians after looksmaxxing (surgeries included) can be seen much more masculine than asians.

Curry

3PSL = 4.6PSL

Rice

3PSL = 4.5 PSL

Still many indians and asians are screwed because they have some very ethnic traits that are almost immovable even with surgery.

It’s like deciding what’s worse between goat shit and chicken shit at the end of the day it’s all shit

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Smoke Fanboy
You niggas are fucking boomers lmao. As teenager in high school thanks to K-pop Stacies in my school are obsessed with Asian men now. Asians do very well in my high school, curries don’t
I was referring to the tall lightskined curries jackass

2022 and u autists still cope with race. If u look good + height women will like u. All u autists citing random media videos of women saying they don't like Asians or Indians are literal subhuman IQ. I can pull up thousands of clips of women saying anything and they don't validate shit.

FISHES DON'T KNOW HOW TO FISH. FISHERMEN DO.
WOMEN'S THINKING =/= WOMEN'S ACTION.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
2022 and u autists still cope with race. If u look good + height women will like u. All u autists citing random media videos of women saying they don't like Asians or Indians are literal subhuman IQ. I can pull up thousands of clips of women saying anything and they don't validate shit.

Keep coping buddy why do you think women say they don’t like Asians or Indians?
Obviously because of their height and looks.

You're stating the obvious, but the average Asian and Indian isn't 6'3, hunter's eyes, and has a 9-inch dick. Chads is another race

Keep coping buddy why do you think women say they don’t like Asians or Indians?
Obviously because of their height and looks.
Why do u not comprehend that race literally doesn't play a part in this. A tall pajeet doesn't suddenly decrease 5 inches because he's pajeet. A GL pajeet doesn't suddenly become ugly bc he's pajeet. All of you are speaking in average statistics which does not apply on an individual.

I was referring to the tall lightskined curries jackass
Tall lightskin curries are more arab than they are curries thank to rape. Thy are seen as arab and dont have curry falio so possibly

You're stating the obvious, but the average Asian and Indian isn't 6'3, hunter's eyes, and has a 9-inch dick. Chads is another race
There is literally no race which averages all those stats bro

Tall lightskin curries are more arab than they are curries thank to rape. Thy are seen as arab and dont have curry falio so possibly
arab pretty boys are being praised on tiktok

therefore curries just have to be atleast 6ft, have good bones, be lightskinned and get rid of their dark eye circles to larp as med / arab

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
relating to either ethnics or asians

imposibru.jpg

An old incel telling a young man what young women want. I’ve seen it all tbh
What do you expect. This forum is 90% 30 year old narcy Indians.

Just tell them they look med and see how much this forum loves you:rolleyes:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and johncruz12345
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Chadpreetmaybe
White men are closer to the ideal:píldora negra:
i agree white ppl do better on avg but being white doesn't automatically ascend you; so many legendary incels like eggman and grotesque subhuman r all white. people here automatically rate you higher or lower on the merit of your race.
like ppl here rate some rly ugly mofos higher bc they're white. and they rate some chadpreets and changs lower bc they're ethnic. there is reason that India and China have the highest populations in the world.

Last edited: