Why being an alpha male is not a cope

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
because if your a twink you can be easily turned into a cuck by your girl friend, if you’re short and weak she might even be able to beat you in a fist fight

also other men will try to mog you as soon as they see outside, including swarms of ethnic gang-moggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ascеnd, Imretarded? and 1 other person
because if your a twink you can be easily turned into a cuck by your girl friend, if you’re short and weak she might even be able to beat you in a fist fight

also other men will try to mog you as soon as they see outside, including swarms of ethnic gang-moggers
Ethnic gang cunts would also feel a need to assert dominance as a pack if you look TOO Masculine too..

Like "does that guy think he'd better than me"
"come here for a second bro"

Average range is good. It's normally worth just blending in, even below average is still far stronger than your girl could ever be.

The problem arises when the gang wants your girl, and for that reason it's always important to have a (legal) pocket knife with you..
Intimidation with (legal) firearm/🔪 is better than however DOM you can appear

It really infuriates me seeing how entitled these ethnic gangmob cunts are. They think they can go to other countries illegally and terrorise the citizens..
Put a really bad name for the honest workers, tryna raise their families

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ascеnd and incel194012940
Twinks like justin bieber cucked countless ogre copers and millions of women creamed their pants looking at him on tv.

the only cucks are the chuds who cope with red pill while looking like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, FascisstChad and GigaRetard
Twinks like justin bieber cucked countless ogre copers and millions of women creamed their pants looking at him on tv.

the only cucks are the chuds who cope with red pill while looking like shit.
Justin Bieber is a millionaire celebrity who can afford to hire a platoon of 7 foot tall security guards to walk in a circle around him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, greycel, GigaRetard and 1 other person
Justin Bieber is a millionaire celebrity who can afford to hire a platoon of 7 foot tall security guards to walk in a circle around him
No one in the west is gonna start a fucking fight with you unless you live in the fucking hood bro

• +1
Reactions: greycel, GigaRetard and RawMogger
No one in the west is gonna start a fucking fight with you unless you live in the fucking hood bro
if you went outside you would know that fighting isn’t the only hostile interaction you can have with other men

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You have to be physically strong, able to fight, have an aggressive cunning personality if you’re a good looking man.

If not ugly ass dudes will try to step over you or use you as an ego boost

Life is easier when you’re subhuman

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
You just need to be operating at the level of other men giving you wide-eyed stares and space.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
It’s mega cope, I height and frame mog most guys and definitely skull mog them. I don’t excersize and barely go outside but have wider shoulders then all the cuck gymcels I see. The only benefit is people treat me slightly better than if I was a small cuck. I just know I’d be treated horribly if I was some soy Manlet. Despite all of this it still doesn’t help to get me laid because of ogre pheno.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and greycel