Why being an incel father sucks

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Imagining being relatively incel your whole life (having a few mediocre gf's) and going through lonely months/years, then making money in your 30's and getting a post-prime milf to settle for you, having your hot daughters friends come over for sleepovers watching them pillowfight in their short-shorts. Perhaps some nipslips here and there. All while your wife no longer fucks you and you suspect she's cheating on you with the Chad at her cycling class.

Your daughter spends her teenage years doing anything to sneak away from her house to fuck Chad. You know who this Chad is. He's spilling his semen in your hot daughter, for FREE. Pure lust. You never had that. At some point you question yourself.... man, I think i really wanna fuck my daughter.

After some months of hard thought, seeing her half naked all the time, your hard cock and repressed incel frusturation cant take it anymore. You make advances on her while she's helping you grab ice in the basement. She's dumbfounded. She tries to runs to tell her mom but you grab her and inset your cock in her for just a few pumps. She's not even wet but it's the only jb you'll ever get. She's screaming.

Your wife comes in after hear whimpering. She calls the cops and shuts the door in shock. Within 15 minutes the cops are at the door to take him in for questioning. They search the house at this point.They walk upstairs and open the bedroom door cautiously. Lights are closed. A candle is lit. To the right there's a silhouette of a body hanging. The cuck father has necked himself. Ambulance comes. They take his bag in a body. Outside of the house are the wife, daughter, and Chad boyfriend for the week comforting her.

Later that night, she won't even remember what happened to her father a few hours earlier as Chad tells her he "loves her". She's giddy with excitement already planning their marriage. Little does she know she'll be onto Thad next week. The wife gets a 23 year old Chad from Tinder to come over. Sun rises next day. Life goes on.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Afrikancel
Imagining being relatively incel your whole life (having a few mediocre gf's) and going through lonely months/years, then making money in your 30's and getting a post-prime milf to settle for you, having your hot daughters friends come over for sleepovers watching them pillowfight in their short-shorts. Perhaps some nipslips here and there. All while your wife no longer fucks you and you suspect she's cheating on you with the Chad at her cycling class.

Your daughter spends her teenage years doing anything to sneak away from her house to fuck Chad. You know who this Chad is. He's spilling his semen in your hot daughter, for FREE. Pure lust. You never had that. At some point you question yourself.... man, I think i really wanna fuck my daughter.

After some months of hard thought, seeing her half naked all the time, your hard cock and repressed incel frusturation cant take it anymore. You make advances on her while she's helping you grab ice in the basement. She's dumbfounded. She tries to runs to tell her mom but you grab her and inset your cock in her for just a few pumps. She's not even wet but it's the only jb you'll ever get. She's screaming.

Your wife comes in after hear whimpering. She calls the cops and shuts the door in shock. Within 15 minutes the cops are at the door to take him in for questioning. They search the house at this point.They walk upstairs and open the bedroom door cautiously. Lights are closed. A candle is lit. To the right there's a silhouette of a body hanging. The cuck father has necked himself. Ambulance comes. They take his bag in a body. Outside of the house are the wife, daughter, and Chad boyfriend for the week comforting her.

Later that night, she won't even remember what happened to her father a few hours earlier as Chad tells her he "loves her". She's giddy with excitement already planning their marriage. Little does she know she'll be onto Thad next week. The wife gets a 23 year old Chad from Tinder to come over. Sun rises next day. Life goes on.

This is reality. People just don't speak about it that much.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
NEVER EVER BETABUX

You'd get twoitis

you basically have an improved jailbait version of your oneitis walking around the house half naked, getting out of the shower with a towel on, undressing etc. You are fathering a younger version of the woman you wanted to experience teen love with. You are fathering a younge version of the woman that drained your serotonin and crushed your chances at teen romance. What are you gona do?

This story gave me a hard on ngl

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney

Brutal blackpill. Don't get married unless you mog 99% of the male population.
This story gave me a hard on ngl
:feelsahh::soy::soy::soy:

Come on hamid, download battlefield

It's impossible to escape female hypergamy unless you mog every single living male on planet earth. Brutal hypergamypill.

Extremely brutal blackpilled post.

I will teach my daughters good morals
-have sex & children early.
-get pragnant by chad.
-use unattractive males as ATM.

Dont forget your meds bro

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
U fuckers are the most mentally ill autists I have ever met

Last edited:
I will teach my daughters good morals
-have sex & children early.
-get pragnant by chad.
-use unattractive males as ATM.

I will teach my daughter to fuck every guy that hits on her cause that's what her role as a woman is. JFL if you don't use your daughter to cure inceldom
U fuckers are the most mentally ill autists I have ever met

You would be mentally ill if you wouldn't

I will teach my daughter to fuck every guy that hits on her cause that's what her role as a woman is. JFL if you don't use your daughter to cure inceldom
tenor.gif

worth tbh ngl

You will die childless and this is a good thing.

Most males deserve to die as virgins, ruthless female sexual selection is a good thing.

Polygamy.vintologi.com

This is sickening to read.

Altough i think atleast when im at the state that i have a wife and daughter (if that'll even happend) Ill be 10x more mature, and think back to this time in my life when i gave a fuck about this stuff as something i dont care about anymore, And i'd rather thing about all this stuff as something who made me who i am. And if my wife wont sleep with i'd probably divorce her. Maybe i'd be in a state of somewhat envy and anger towards some Chad she's seeing, but then i would've just warned her about those kinda guys (she probably wouldn't care tho)

Come on man I’m on nofap rn this shit nearly made me break.

You will die childless and this is a good thing.

Most males deserve to die as virgins, ruthless female sexual selection is a good thing.

Polygamy.vintologi.com

Women are stupid and don't know what's good for them. Stop being a cucked feminist
Come on man I’m on nofap rn this shit nearly made me break.

so you would fuck your daughter?

Women are stupid and don't know what's good for them.
Most humans (both sexes) are retarded but females are better when it comes to sexual selection. Males are willing to fuck pretty much everything and (just looking female is anough) wile female often reject more than 99% of the human males and this is a good thing.

The real issue with female sexual selection is that females are to willing to settle down with a mediocre male, they want the betabuxx.

are retarded but females are better when it comes to sexual selection.

they aren't. they make very stupid choices.

The real issue with female sexual selection is that females are to willing to settle down with a mediocre male, they want the betabuxx.

the real issue is that people don't have children with the right person. and its mostly women's fault because they dont understand that just fucking chad wont be enough to make good kids. their shitty bones are the number 1 cause of incels.

they aren't. they make very stupid choices.
My brother is very attractive and he ended up choosing a not very attractive female with fake personality, he motivated his decision with "she has a good personality", now he is stuck with that subhuman since they have a child together.

Males typically prefer stupid submissove females that look good, a lot of males are into asians.

Females instead tend ti prefer successful males that look good.
the real issue is that people don't have children with the right person. and its mostly women's fault because they dont understand that just fucking chad wont be enough to make good kids. their shitty bones are the number 1 cause of incels.
Good looking people tend to be more intelligent, getting pragnant by chad would be a good thing in general.

Females can sell/donate eggs which allows rich males to buy high quality eggs.

you are a cuck

Most humans (both sexes) are retarded but females are better when it comes to sexual selection. Males are willing to fuck pretty much everything and (just looking female is anough) wile female often reject more than 99% of the human males and this is a good thing.

Yep female preference of 75 IQ males and not MIT graduates is a good thing LMAO.

Males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins.

According to the article, only 56% of Princeton undergraduates have had intercourse. At Harvard 59% of the undergraduates are non-virgins, and at MIT, only a slight majority, 51%, have had intercourse. Further, only 65% of MIT graduate students have had sex.

Yep female preference of 75 IQ males and not MIT graduates is a good thing LMAO.

Males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins.

According to the article, only 56% of Princeton undergraduates have had intercourse. At Harvard 59% of the undergraduates are non-virgins, and at MIT, only a slight majority, 51%, have had intercourse. Further, only 65% of MIT graduate students have had sex.
Thats becuase low-iq males fuck anything unlike more intelligent males.

https://www.psypost.org/2018/10/stu...d-to-have-more-intelligent-husbands-52270/amp

My sister is very attractive and her boyfriend has iq 145, her last boyfriend also had high iq. She had a low-iq boyfriend previously that she ended up hating bc of his low-iq.

Having a high-iq increases your earnings potential and there is a lot of females willing to settle for a successful male even if his looks isn't good.

Thats becuase low-iq males fuck anything unlike more intelligent males.

https://www.psypost.org/2018/10/stu...d-to-have-more-intelligent-husbands-52270/amp

My sister is very attractive and her boyfriend has iq 145, her last boyfriend also had high iq. She had a low-iq boyfriend previously that she ended up hating bc of his low-iq.

Having a high-iq increases your earnings potential and there is a lot of females willing to settle for a successful male even if his looks isn't good.
That is a cope. Most boys just want to have someone. Yes smart girls will be likely not want to hook up with random girls but the same doesn't apply to boys.

The study proves nothing. Marriage is a thing post-wall women engage in and the number one thing they are looking for is money. High earning potential is heavily correlated with intelligence and education.

That is a cope. Most boys just want to have someone. Yes smart girls will be likely not want to hook up with random girls but the same doesn't apply to boys.

The study proves nothing. Marriage is a thing post-wall women engage in and the number one thing they are looking for is money. High earning potential is heavily correlated with intelligence and education.
There is no wall, a 50 year old females will get plenty of attention from attractive males.

Most female value earnings potential and your current resources, in addition intelligent people tend to be more attractive.

There is no wall, a 50 year old females will get plenty of attention from attractive males.

Most female value earnings potential and your current resources, in addition intelligent people tend to be more attractive.
By wall I meant the moment women can't get chad to settle no matter what.

Females value money, but that is post wall which means IRRELEVANT.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

It's petty obvious you are a feminist cuck, stop humiliating yourself.

It's petty obvious you are a feminist cuck, stop humiliating yourself.
Lol you are mad for pointing out the obvious, subhumans like you shouldn't breed. I can get laid while you will die childness.

I am not a feminist, feminism isn't anti-male enough, most males (including you) deserve to die as virgins.

Lol you are mad for pointing out the obvious, subhumans like you shouldn't breed. I can get laid while you will die childness.

You ignorant mortal, i have fucked 3 girls and 1 of them was my oneitis.

I am not a feminist, feminism isn't anti-male enough, most males (including you) deserve to die as virgins.

you would be dead if it wasn't for the cucked legal system that protects weaklings like you