Why being average works for women but not for men

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
The default for men is I will sleep with this girl unless she has something majorly offputting (extremely ugly, mental illness, std)

The default for women is I won't sleep with this guy unless he has something major to offer (very attractive, rich, status)

of course whats something "offputting" or something to "offer" is more subjective from person to person.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, fjor2096, Lawton88 and 6 others
17159.jpg

one night stand then menal illness no problem only ltr

one night stand then menal illness no problem only ltr
there are stories of jealous psycho bitches getting attached after one night stands

agree, but an above average man would still not wife up an average women

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
agree, but an above average man would still not wife up an average women
what the fuck are you talking about

you need to be blackpilled or get an education on the dating market or something

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, rand anon, Lawton88 and 2 others
is it me or does the thread not answer the title

cuz women giga smv mog men

The default for men is I will sleep with this girl unless she has something majorly offputting (extremely ugly, mental illness, std)

The default for women is I won't sleep with this guy unless he has something major to offer (very attractive, rich, status)

of course whats something "offputting" or something to "offer" is more subjective from person to person.
Men = bioligical/instinctive want to spread their cum to pass genes (thats why a man would fuck a hole in a pie)
Women = biological/instinctive want to pick the best man she can get because she must invest 9 month to the offspring and will have a special bond to the child lifelong (women have more to lose, she will 9 month occupied and thats a long time)

Its because in the west a female's SMV is 2 points higher on a 10 scale than her actual looks. 5/10 looks female has a SMV like a 7/10 male.

Simply a man who would rate a woman a 5 as the value of a 7 because woman have control on the dating market you must come to her. Most men are not chads or chadlites. Woman hold out for not chads/chadlites everything under causes men to lower and lower standards. Which is where the imbalance comes in. Simply supply and demand.

Because simps changed the dynamics