Why Being GL is Necessary to Slay (Not What You Think)

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
PSL community has a blind spot when it comes to being GL

If you're in a club and even a 4 or 5 psl, you can get laid. In fact most PUAs and alcoholic normies with high slay counts fit into this category.

This is because chad gets locked down by his looksmatch (or obviously lower) ASAP as soon as he does a few hookups. Knowing he has so many options and good DNA the woman manipulates him into relationship pretty much instantly and we never see the guy out slaying again (saw this over and over again with my chad friend in college). After a stacylite or better attempts this on him, he usually gives up as he doesn't realize how valuable he is in the dating market. Chads get the most NT, dateable, and GL women so I don't blame them.

Only the avg looking dudes who are usually not NT are constantly looking for drunk pussy (yes alcohol and dim lighting is 90% of the reason most PUAs even have a chance, unless they are GL and can do daytime approaches) this is because when the girl sobers up she realizes he has no looks, no money, no status... and feeling embarrassed, moves on. Therefore the guy has to keep getting new girls over and over again. A slayer usually doesn't want to be a slayer, ironically

Also in 2020, any PSL5 or better woman in most major cities knows her worth so she's not going to bang some random scrub from a bar unless he's GL at least. So PUAs more than ever are picking up the scraps, as usual

In my case, I just don't want my average lay to be a PSL 3.5-4, so thats why I am looksmaxxing. I also don't want to approach 100+ women for one slay, I want to fuck one girl every couple of nights at least, who is at least a PSL5. I want to mog so when I'm out for an afternoon walk I get 3 clear IOIs and slay one of them with ease at my convenience

This isn't the only issue with not being GL:

Now that people are literally getting arrested for approaching while ugly/ethnic, its now a requirement to look good to lower the probability of this happening:

'Pick-up artist' Adnan Ahmed jailed for two years for ... - BBCwww.bbc.com › news › uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50137960

"He called one of them "pretty", tried to get her phone number and made her feel "uncomfortable" but she walked away." <-- He got put on sex offender registry for this!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, thecaste and 8 others
I mean, if i was rice, i wouldn't bother with slaying, just arrangedmarriage maxxing. But i guess you don't even have this, compared to curry.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
WOW YOU NEED TO BE GL TO SLAY?
NO WAY, THATS FAKE NEWS
I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT CONFIDENCE AND PERAONALITY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem, SoyGune and 9 others
Intrasding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SoyGune, FootLongDong and 4 others
Extremely Good Looking Women are Always In LTR tbh with Chad. The Slayers are Mostly Chadlite to High Tier normies. And most of the toasties who rack up 100+ partners are Makeupmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
I mean, if i was rice, i wouldn't bother with slaying, just arrangedmarriage maxxing. But i guess you don't even have this, compared to curry.
It is indeed hard to slay as ethnic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
Am working on this, also will never stop using status/money which gives you 1PSL
Yea. Make sure you get the best doctors for surgery. It will all be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don't currys have arrangemarriages?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
that's what i'm implying. i don't think rice have it.
arranged marriage is a meme, I guess its good if youre a psl1 but thats extremely rare. most men would be happier not marrying a random woman they dont know LOL

• +1
  • Love it
No wonder most of them are stemmaxxing

• So Sad
  • +1
arranged marriage is a meme, I guess its good if youre a psl1 but thats extremely rare. most men would be happier not marrying a random woman they dont know LOL
oh by arrangedmarriage i mean something that you'r looking for when you 5psl+ and don't want non virgin female.
Obviously you'll choose the best in your eyes, and since you'r gl she'll probably find you attractive. The marriage that you don't choose is the worst case tbh, better staying alone.
No wonder most of them are stemmaxxing
at least they are pragmatic, it literally never ever began for all the ones i used to see on average on the street, yet they were happier than me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Girls always want ltr with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Moneymaxxed
This thread was:
-accurate
-insightful

-conjuring of further discussion
Good shit OP, Free bump from me, here's your gift:
1586192128674.png

Attachments

• 1586192128674.png
    1586192128674.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
oh by arrangedmarriage i mean something that you'r looking for when you 5psl+ and don't want non virgin female.
Obviously you'll choose the best in your eyes, and since you'r gl she'll probably find you attractive. The marriage that you don't choose is the worst case tbh, better staying alone.

at least they are pragmatic, it literally never ever began for all the ones i used to see on average on the street, yet they were happier than me.
Usually the parents pick in arranged marriages I think

• +1
  • So Sad
Pragmatic or just oblivious. It’s not like they don’t want female attention or sexual success but I feel they have no clue most of the part

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Nosecel and 1 other person
Pragmatic or just oblivious. It’s not like they don’t want female attention or sexual success but I feel they have no clue most of the part

This guy is a huge meme, honestly embarassing his race

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

it's insane how much life is unfair.
like 2/3 of the world population would be sex deprived in the west at the very least no matter what no matter how, no matter how much surgeries they'll do and simping they'll do.

• +1
Only the avg looking dudes who are usually not NT are constantly looking for drunk pussy (yes alcohol and dim lighting is 90% of the reason most PUAs even have a chance, unless they are GL and can do daytime approaches) this is because when the girl sobers up she realizes he has no looks, no money, no status... and feeling embarrassed, moves on.
In other news, water is indeed wet.

• +1
it's insane how much life is unfair.
like 2/3 of the world population would be sex deprived in the west at the very least no matter what no matter how, no matter how much surgeries they'll do and simping they'll do.
I feel like in a subtle way they’re silently being eradicated. They used to benefit a lot from arranged marriage and excluding themselves from the rest of the world so that ugly rice genes could pass on. Now chads and tyrones are on tv screen 24/7 and non Asian gl guys are just a swipe away. It’s very likely that in the future only those Asians who look somewhat western will survive.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
I feel like in a subtle way they’re silently being eradicated. They used to benefit a lot from arranged marriage and excluding themselves from the rest of the world so that ugly rice genes could pass on. Now chads and tyrones are on tv screen 24/7 and non Asian gl guys are just a swipe away. It’s very likely that in the future only those Asians who look somewhat western will survive.
as it was before anyway, the jugernaut law.
When the cromagnon "chad", was polygame, breeding with 90/100 of the girls, and that 80/100 of male ended their bloodline without beeing able to reproducing due to not desirable looks or genes, nobody questioned it. Somehow we are just returning to our prime nature with this hypergamy, but without the breeding part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 616
Btw someone should research this
What the hell is happening in Japan and South Korea? Do western guys just come in and fuck their women, while true asians rot? Thats fucking genocide!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 616
ethnic is a big failo, women literally think every ethnic is a rapist

• +1
Btw someone should research this
What the hell is happening in Japan and South Korea? Do western guys just come in and fuck their women, while true asians rot? Thats fucking genocide!
just look up on the inceldom of japanese males, and their fantasm with anime characters and dolls...
It's just sad, the most incel country in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and Chadeep
Grass is green

• +1
just look up on the inceldom of japanese males, and their fantasm with anime characters and dolls...
It's just sad, the most incel country in the world.
But what happens with foids? Do they just die without children?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
But what happens with foids? Do they just die without children?
they do too, i've saw so many tv shows on it : they do "self" marriage, for 1 day, self everything just because no man is high T enough to ask them out. these guys are legit the lowest of the lowest T wise and are afraid to be rejected.
For most, they die without children, and the younger ones either go with the few bad boys japanese dudes, or with all the foreigners that will leave them behind tho when they will go home again.
i know plenty of average looking dude that are slaying hard, even ethnics, because basically the girls are horny of beeing sex starved.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
they do too, i've saw so many tv shows on it : they do "self" marriage, for 1 day, self everything just because no man is high T enough to ask them out. these guys are legit the lowest of the lowest T wise and are afraid to be rejected.
For most, they die without children, and the younger ones either go with the few bad boys japanese dudes, or with all the foreigners that will leave them behind tho when they will go home again.
i know plenty of average looking dude that are slaying hard, even ethnics, because basically the girls are horny of beeing sex starved.
But Japan doesnt let foreigners in
They let 44(!) In the last year

• +1
But Japan doesnt let foreigners in
They let 44(!) In the last year
for holidays/work, or once you have a temporar visa they do. but not for staying there.

• +1
for holidays/work, or once you have a temporar visa they do. but not for staying there.
Its over for the Japanese males

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Its over for the Japanese males
somehow we should relativizate ngl.
I could have my parents exact look and be a chadlite now, but it didn't happened. Yet i'm not a subhuman, so it's not over.
The only sad shit is that we'll never ever be chad. And that's a fking pain in the ass.

• +1
somehow we should relativizate ngl.
I could have my parents exact look and be a chadlite now, but it didn't happened. Yet i'm not a subhuman, so it's not over.
The only sad shit is that we'll never ever be chad. And that's a fking pain in the ass.
Well bro, tbh, after sitting on this forum I understood that its personaly over for me, there is nothing I can do, so my life will not be much different from the life of japanese dude

• So Sad
  • +1
Well bro, tbh, after sitting on this forum I understood that its personaly over for me, there is nothing I can do, so my life will not be much different from the life of japanese dude
my case is worse i guess, since i don't want an average, normal foid.
But somebody that has the same super sensibility issue and iq issue than me, and can make a good mother.
So basically never began in the west.
I wish i was born in another era.

• +1
You don't necessarily need to be good looking (ideal obv) but big frame can get you girls aswell because more respect from other men, higher social status. The real problem is for people with deformities like super weak chin or small frame+ugly.

• +1
You don't necessarily need to be good looking (ideal obv) but big frame can get you girls aswell because more respect from other men, higher social status. The real problem is for people with deformities like super weak chin or small frame+ugly.
Being small is indeed brutal

• +1