Why being heightmogged by a girl will destroy your sex appeal

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
Let's set the scene. You are 6'1, decently tall (at least your manlet ass thinks so jfl), walking in college with your 5'6 gf holding your arm. You feel confident, you mog a few 5'11 turbomanlets. You got the pussy. You're winning. It couldn't be better. Then, comes out from the corner a 6'3 foid (with heels) with slutty clothing and the reddest lips you ever seen. She towers over you. You are wearing normal shoes, while she is wearing heels the length of your hand, and no one gives a single fuck (imagine you wearing that). Your test levels drops to 0 and your gf stares deeply into the eyes of the foid heightmogging you. Then she tears away from you and in front of everyone tears off her clothes and they begin kissing and scissoring everyone, while everyone mocks you for being mocked by a foid. Your gf turns around, her pussy leaking with jucies, and smiles and tells you "I can't have a manlet bf that is shorter than females" and then cums hard. Right after, the 6'7 chadlite comes and lifts her up and puts her on his head and takes her away.

My point is, perhaps being heightmogged by a 6'6 giant is acceptable, but being heightmogged by a foid, unless she's a giant, will destroy your gf's perception of you. Not only were you no longer the man at the top, you were taken down by a female.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, SonOfDarkseid, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 9 others
I am 6 feet and girls on my height look disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I am 6 feet and girls on my height look disgusting
Now imagine your gf sees you bring heightmogged by all these girls. How do you think she will feel about your status?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761 and bishōnenmaxxer
Keep coping tallcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, exo and tylerdurden18
it unirnocially adds to ur appeal

Let's set the scene. You are 6'1, decently tall (at least your manlet ass thinks so jfl), walking in college with your 5'6 gf holding your arm. You feel confident, you mog a few 5'11 turbomanlets. You got the pussy. You're winning. It couldn't be better. Then, comes out from the corner a 6'3 foid (with heels) with slutty clothing and the reddest lips you ever seen. She towers over you. You are wearing normal shoes, while she is wearing heels the length of your hand, and no one gives a single fuck (imagine you wearing that). Your test levels drops to 0 and your gf stares deeply into the eyes of the foid heightmogging you. Then she tears away from you and in front of everyone tears off her clothes and they begin kissing and scissoring everyone, while everyone mocks you for being mocked by a foid. Your gf turns around, her pussy leaking with jucies, and smiles and tells you "I can't have a manlet bf that is shorter than females" and then cums hard. Right after, the 6'7 chadlite comes and lifts her up and puts her on his head and takes her away.

My point is, perhaps being heightmogged by a 6'6 giant is acceptable, but being heightmogged by a foid, unless she's a giant, will destroy your gf's perception of you. Not only were you no longer the man at the top, you were taken down by a female.
2 inch difference isnt towering, 6 ft (unfrauded) girls are giant.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, autistic_tendencies and Napoleon1800

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I BURST OUT LAUGHING IN THE OFFICE WHILE EVERYBODY WAS IN COMPLETE SILENCE AND NOW THEY NOW IM A SCHIZO FUCK WHO ROTS ON HIS PHONE WHILE THEY WORK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, bishōnenmaxxer, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
A 6’3 foid is statistically rarer than a 6’9” male

• +1
Reactions: Absi and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I BURST OUT LAUGHING IN THE OFFICE WHILE EVERYBODY WAS IN COMPLETE SILENCE AND NOW THEY NOW IM A SCHIZO FUCK WHO ROTS ON HIS PHONE WHILE THEY WORK
Brutally over for u

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer