Why being pro choice is based

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
I remember one day I had sex with the most disgusting animalistic slut you could ever meet. I mean, the women was disgusting in every way physically and emotionally. She litterally makes a fuckin only fans prosititue look like a khhv virgin in comparison. If I look at her now I'd prob chop my dick of and blend it rather than even hold hands with her. However at the time I was a young senior in high school, horny as shit, single and a near incel (only 1 slay with a slightly crazy gf a year ago). At the moment, I was also drunk as shit 15 shots down the hatch along with some of those gas station boner pills. Thus I somehow decided to fuck this ham beast creature even the most sex starved incel wouldn't look at. She prob makes londonvilles slays look attractive.

Anyways long story short, I woke up looked at the creature I fucked, what I knew about her past and was genuinely worried I may have caught aids or some shit. So I ran down to a planned parenthood center to get an STD test. When I walked in there, I saw the most sorry looking woman I've ever seen and most these hoes where there to murder their babies. These where people who spoke such shit English, Id have an easier time understanding some drunk faggot speaking arabic. At this point I imagined what if these women actually bred, how fucked our country would be, literally the average iq of America would be 34 and we would get mogged by the most shit filled African craphole known to man. At that point I became an ardent pro choicer, as it gave subhuman women to choice to select themselves out of the gene pool.

So remember boys, if abortion is outlawed the only thing that will happen is the proliferation of subhumans competing with you for neetbucks, stealing your tax dollars, and ripping the catalytic converters of your cars.

Also for you SFcel niggas who are pro life and think "muh white wahemn durr killin uor white race with aboortions):feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, remember its mostly minorities who get them. With abortion banned the blacks and Mexicans will outbreed you to such an extent, even the Mumbai slums will look whiter then your precious country.

As for the question why I dumpster dived, its cause Im a butter facecel Indian with high t and low ass standards who had a drinking problem.

Tagging sfcels and niggas who'd enjoy this story

@8PSLcel
@gamma
@Richard Coper
@curlyheadjames
@FiveFootSix56
@Biggdink
@StreegeReturn
@john2
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Preston
@Chad1212
@RabidRosaries
@rand anon
@Anchor_Ship
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@Xangsane
@Predeterminism
@DwayneWhite55
@RichardSpencel
@RichmondBread
@Chinacurry
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@Armadillo
@thecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 19607, Lmao and 11 others
Idk why people are pro life. Better to just end the life of an incel in the womb before he grows up to suffer.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Lmao, thecel and 3 others
They'll stick a coat hanger up there anyways. Who cares?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet, FrameMogger and 1 other person
Idk why people are pro life. Better to just end the life of an incel in the womb before he grows up to suffer.

Then they won’t live to revolt. We need more ERs.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, BoneDensity, FrameMogger and 1 other person
Legalising it still wont prevent the dysgenic that's happening.

89% of each generation is unfit to reproduce.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lmao, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Why are most of you this stupid? Is it out of ignorance?

No abortion isn't banned and I don't think banning abortion or not will stop Mexicans from breeding fast because they are mostly aganist abortion themselves, same with muslims. Nothing was proven...

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791

No abortion isn't banned and I don't think banning abortion or not will stop Mexicans from breeding fast because they are mostly aganist abortion themselves, same with muslims. Nothing was proven...
Look at the stats, its mostly latinos and blacks who get abortions. I'm not a sfcel and don't mind minorities but its sfcels who are ironically the most pro life.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel

Only fix is to destroy all medical knowledge and ban any research in the field.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet, CFW432 and 3 others
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet, BoneDensity and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and thecel
Look at the stats, its mostly latinos and blacks who get abortions. I'm not a sfcel and don't mind minorities but its sfcels who are ironically the most pro life.
Like I said abortion isn't banned, even in republican states this is the case as they allow you to abort as long as you don't past 6 weeks I think. What is happening is WHEN abortion is acceptable and for what reason you're doing abortion for.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thecel and FrameMogger
Like I said abortion isn't banned, even in republican states this is the case as they allow you to abort as long as you don't past 6 weeks I think. What is happening is WHEN abortion is acceptable and for what reason you're doing abortion for.
We should be allowing post term abortion.

Exterminate all babies with tiny skulls, extra fingers etc. We'll be just like the high elves from the Elder scrolls innit.

@Vermilioncore
Kill ugly babies?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Sny and FrameMogger
yay another target on my kill list
Nigga if you saw her, you'd be thankful you're khhv

she prob looked like this maybe worse
Screen Shot 2022 05 10 at 112030 PM

Plus I thought we were friends :(

If I have sluts at my disposable I will let you fuck them so prob should wipe me off that kill list

• JFL

Exterminate all babies with tiny skulls, extra fingers etc. We'll be just like the high elves from the Elder scrolls innit.

@Vermilioncore
Kill ugly babies?
Tbh post term abortion is based. They should extend it up to 18 years old so we can abort some retards

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thecel and FrameMogger
Tbh post term abortion is based. They should extend it up to 18 years old so we can abort some retards
Extend it indefinitely and take the choice away from the parent and give it to the state.

Only perfection shall live.
2ABF21A8 5A91 4DF7 9778 F27708A842C8

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger, rand anon and 2 others
If I have sluts at my disposable I will let you fuck them so prob should wipe me off that kill list

That’s not the point. The point is you’re happier than I am.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BoneDensity and FrameMogger
That’s not the point. The point is you’re happier than I am.
Trust me I was the opposite of happy after that day, nearly depressed that's the best I could do at the time.

• JFL

@Vermilioncore
Kill ugly babies?
Yes esccpet mone sorry I’m drunk

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 17763, thecel and 1 other person
Extend it indefinitely and take the choice away from the parent and give it to the state.

Only perfection shall live.
View attachment 1674874
Nigga you're gonna get wiped out under your own plan. Most people are okay its only the bottom 10-20% that fuck shit up

• Woah
Nigga you're gonna get wiped out under your own plan. Most people are okay its only the bottom 10-20% that fuck shit up
I'm faloless tom holand. :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I remember one day I had sex with the most disgusting animalistic slut you could ever meet. I mean, the women was disgusting in every way physically and emotionally. She litterally makes a fuckin only fans prosititue look like a khhv virgin in comparison. If I look at her now I'd prob chop my dick of and blend it rather than even hold hands with her. However at the time I was a young senior in high school, horny as shit, single and a near incel (only 1 slay with a slightly crazy gf a year ago). At the moment, I was also drunk as shit 15 shots down the hatch along with some of those gas station boner pills. Thus I somehow decided to fuck this ham beast creature even the most sex starved incel wouldn't look at. She prob makes londonvilles slays look attractive.

Anyways long story short, I woke up looked at the creature I fucked, what I knew about her past and was genuinely worried I may have caught aids or some shit. So I ran down to a planned parenthood center to get an STD test. When I walked in there, I saw the most sorry looking woman I've ever seen and most these hoes where there to murder their babies. These where people who spoke such shit English, Id have an easier time understanding some drunk faggot speaking arabic. At this point I imagined what if these women actually bred, how fucked our country would be, literally the average iq of America would be 34 and we would get mogged by the most shit filled African craphole known to man. At that point I became an ardent pro choicer, as it gave subhuman women to choice to select themselves out of the gene pool.

So remember boys, if abortion is outlawed the only thing that will happen is the proliferation of subhumans competing with you for neetbucks, stealing your tax dollars, and ripping the catalytic converters of your cars.

Also for you SFcel niggas who are pro life and think "muh white wahemn durr killin uor white race with aboortions):feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, remember its mostly minorities who get them. With abortion banned the blacks and Mexicans will outbreed you to such an extent, even the Mumbai slums will look whiter then your precious country.

As for the question why I dumpster dived, its cause Im a butter facecel Indian with high t and low ass standards who had a drinking problem.

@8PSLcel
@gamma
@Richard Coper
@curlyheadjames
@FiveFootSix56
@Biggdink
@StreegeReturn
@john2
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Preston
@Chad1212
@RabidRosaries
@rand anon
@Anchor_Ship
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@Xangsane
@Predeterminism
@DwayneWhite55
@RichardSpencel
@RichmondBread
@Chinacurry
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@Armadillo
@thecel
Wow you ass. Literally add everyone to your thread but me? I fucking live on here 24/7 no sleep

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
You HAVE to stop 90% of the population from reproducing. Most people are a genetic decline from their parents.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
Gus I’m at a concert I took acid and drinking vodka.
Will I die?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, poopmaster22 and FrameMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FrameMogger

@8PSLcel
@gamma
@Richard Coper
@curlyheadjames
@FiveFootSix56
@Biggdink
@StreegeReturn
@john2
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Preston
@Chad1212
@RabidRosaries
@rand anon
@Anchor_Ship
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@Xangsane
@Predeterminism
@DwayneWhite55
@RichardSpencel
@RichmondBread
@Chinacurry
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@Armadillo
@thecel
interesting, I never imagined it was mainly ethnics, I always thought the opposite.and its mainly whites who get abortions

• +1

@8PSLcel
@gamma
@Richard Coper
@curlyheadjames
@FiveFootSix56
@Biggdink
@StreegeReturn
@john2
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Preston
@Chad1212
@RabidRosaries
@rand anon
@Anchor_Ship
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@Xangsane
@Predeterminism
@DwayneWhite55
@RichardSpencel
@RichmondBread
@Chinacurry
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@Armadillo
@thecel
its a lose lose situation

was reading on twitter how if u vote pro choice then u let white women abort after they have interracial sex which mean they will be more entice to have more interracial sex

if u vote pro life then white women will give birth to the half ethnic offspring

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791

@8PSLcel
@gamma
@Richard Coper
@curlyheadjames
@FiveFootSix56
@Biggdink
@StreegeReturn
@john2
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chadethnic101
@Preston
@Chad1212
@RabidRosaries
@rand anon
@Anchor_Ship
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@Xangsane
@Predeterminism
@DwayneWhite55
@RichardSpencel
@RichmondBread
@Chinacurry
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@Armadillo
@thecel
I am pro choice so I can abort my kid if I choose. Also it’s probably a plus to society based on what ur saying😂it’s murder tho, but murder is ok

• JFL
Abortion should be 100% legal and should be extended after birth upto 2 year old child.

Ppl should have right to send their child back to God if they don't like the way it turns out.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17311, FrameMogger and 1 other person

sub-frostbite-temp IQ

debunked here:

• +1
But if abortion is banned these women will just get one from their local drug dealer or something. So it doesn’t matter

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger and thecel
aboriton is good bc theyve aborted 40million black babies since 1978= thats 278 a day
40 million less criminals

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FrameMogger
  • +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Wrong GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Not true at all. Look at Iceland for example- down syndrome doesn't even exist there because all of the babies who have it get aborted.
Down syndrome isn't the only disorder jfl. There are literally thousands of mutations that happen when someone is born.

The ones that make you slightly inferior such as slightly worse eyes, slightly worse muscle gaining ability all are more common than the ones that make you better.

It's the result of the universe's tendency towards chaos and things breaking down. The only reason life goes on is because natural selection results in only the elites surviving and passing on their genes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Deleted member 16369
  • So Sad
  • JFL