Why being virgin is so bad

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
Many normies wonder how men can obsess so much over not getting pussy
Personally every night I dream about girls and what I don’t have and never will have

The reason why it’s so tough is because sex and relationships are a key aspect of culture and life that in incel men they never got.

Imagine if you never made a single friend your entire life. You see all these people having friends and it jjst seems like an intrinsic part life, except for your life.

Imagine if you had no family, never made any money, never slept in a bed, never got to eat good food, never had the internet, etc. everyone else has it but you dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 1901
indeed
but when i didnt know about psl i didnt give a shit all that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Daniel Plainview, Prince88 and 2 others
You just gotta fuck once or twice to get an idea of how pointless it is and realize that it's just your dick tricking you into spending energy on meaningless pussy

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Prince88, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Ultimately the goal in life in p in v

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, lil truecel and isis_Bleach
You just gotta fuck once or twice to get an idea of how pointless it is and realize that it's just your dick tricking you into spending energy on meaningless pussy
Can you elab on this because I’ve been sex obsesses past few days.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
indeed
but when i didnt know about psl i didnt give a shit all that much
I coped by telling myself it will happen one day, the fact I needed to tell myself that shows that I cared and was insecure. Yes it did happen one day sort of
Then a few months before psl I realize I had to slay but I couldn’t, the black pills kept piling up until I signed up for an account here
I always rotted on 4chan since I was 12 daily which has plenty of noggas complaining about tfw no gf

I want love

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and ropemax
Ultimately the goal in life in p in v
The goal in life is satisfaction
It’s like a Jenga tower, with incels we can have everything but the pussy piece was removed so the whole tower fell

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Can you elab on this because I’ve been sex obsesses past few days.
Your obsession isn't real, it's your sex drive brainwashing you to pass on your genes. When you nut in a bitch suddenly it becomes clear as day. Lack of sex isn't something worth crying over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
The goal in life is satisfaction
It’s like a Jenga tower, with incels we can have everything but the pussy piece was removed so the whole tower fell
Incels in west can hire a hooker and get pussy but that is not possible in India

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Incels in west can hire a hooker and get pussy but that is not possible in India
Hooker is ok but won’t give me what I want. It’s not that Idcfeel pathetic for it, I’ll get an Asian masseuse soon, but many factors are at play

I think the worst part of being a virgin. For a man (aside from missing life’s greatest joy: PIV) is the pity others would feel towards you.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and isis_Bleach