Why Betabuxx Is So Bad ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
i know legit women who just want old fashioned trad husband with normie face. they don't cheat their husband. being a provider is a halo for men.

why this is so bad for you autist teens?

just don't be a normie tbh, that's enough with money&status

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Alex_mentalcel and Deleted member 15338
they don't cheat their husband
Wwe Triple H GIF - Wwe Triple H Head Nod - Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member, randomvanish and 1 other person
All women will always, guaranteed, get bored of their provider husbands and seek more excitement. That's why being ONLY a provider is a bad thing. You need to develop an edge and some excitement in your life to keep her female brain wondering what you're up to and worrying that you're with other girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15338
All women will always, guaranteed, get bored of their provider husbands and seek more excitement. That's why being ONLY a provider is a bad thing. You need to develop an edge and some excitement in your life to keep her female brain wondering what you're up to and worrying that you're with other girls
i agree with that. but you must be a provider at some point if you are not a legit chad.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
i know legit women who just want old fashioned trad husband with normie face. they don't cheat their husband. being a provider is a halo for men.

why this is so bad for you autist teens?

just don't be a normie tbh, that's enough with money&status
Betabux is when the woman is only with you because of the money
These women will have moral criteria in choosing their husband, and obviously they will still want the most attractive

I swear people on this forum are 300 ng/dl on average what kind of question is this :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, Deleted member, randomvanish and 1 other person
People here want traditional role wives, but dont want to be traditional role husbands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, randomvanish and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
i agree with that. but you must be a provider at some point if you are not a legit chad.
Nothing wrong with being a provider if she's a good woman that treats you like a man and doesn't take advantage of you. But always maintain some excitement and mystery

• +1
what's wrong?
Everyone provides for their wife, people here think that treating your partner like shit is "chad"
Well they are right. Also saying you cant want a virgin wife if you fucked 10s of girls :soy::soy::soy: is so stupid should i also let you fuck my sister if i fucked your sister ?

• JFL
Well they are right. Also saying you cant want a virgin wife if you fucked 10s of girls :soy::soy::soy: is so stupid should i also let you fuck my sister if i fucked your sister ?
I literally never said that
If you want a "trad" wife, whatever that fuck means, you have to provide for her, it's basic logic, you're free to find a strong indipendent woman that makes more than you and split the dinner and the rent or let her pay

dude you are so dumb ffs, it's sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
depends on country.

but, letting a woman be a stay at home mom, and you betabuxxing.
can come with a very high financial cost, if she decided to divorce rape a man. (depending on divorce/family laws in that country).

deleted, double