Why Bieber descend that much ? How to keep my collagen intact till 30 40s ? Genetics or What ?

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
Title

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
reincarnate

• JFL
Reactions: Laflame90201 and St. Wristcel
Tretinoin seems to be the best route.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Darkstrand, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Any studies or “trust me dude” ?

Results: Four weeks of retinoic acid and retinol treatments both increased epidermal thickness, and upregulated genes for collagen type 1 (COL1A1), and collagen type 3 (COL3A1) with corresponding increases in procollagen I and procollagen III protein expression. Facial image analysis showed a significant reduction in facial wrinkles following 12 weeks of retinol application.

Conclusions: The results of this study demonstrate that topical application of retinol significantly affects both cellular and molecular properties of the epidermis and dermis, as shown by skin biopsy and noninvasive imaging analyses. Although the magnitude tends to be smaller, retinol induces similar changes in skin histology, and gene and protein expression as compared to retinoic acid application. These results were confirmed by the significant facial anti-aging effect observed in the retinol efficacy clinical study.

• +1
Reactions: Laflame90201
There are so many guides about maintaining collagen. Just use the search function.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand

Thanks

This is your first post?
I expected him to have been here for a few months at least just based on his posting style. Didn’t know he only joined last month.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345