Why big noses are unattractive?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
What's the evolutionary reason? Why women don't desire genes from guys who have big noses?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245
they arent...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, datboijj, Blackgymmax and 2 others
A big nose more specifically a high nasal bridge is a masculine trait. What is not, is a disproportionatly large sized nose, because that means the rest of the face is under developed and small in comparison. Noses have a general set size and placement while the size and placement of the mandible and maxilla varies greatly.

This guy has good genes where recession does not affect his nose too much
0D6FE275 20EE 45B4 8F1A D2033603540E

While this guy has poor genes when it comes to how recessed his nose grew. I guarantee his nose didn’t have that same shape as a baby.
640689C7 6118 44E0 90E9 963B74B200A1

A large jaw and forward grown maxilla will give the nose support and prevent it from growing downwards but also help it look proportioned
60756F64 1497 4D5C 9603 8CC1D57A7D54

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 4797 and 7 others
What's the evolutionary reason? Why women don't desire genes from guys who have big noses?
recessed maxillas are unattractive, gandy has big ass nose but great maxilla but shape matters too

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10913 and Wallenberg
A big nose more specifically a high nasal bridge is a masculine trait. What is not, is a disproportionatly large sized nose, because that means the rest of the face is under developed and small in comparison. Noses have a general set size and placement while the size and placement of the mandible and maxilla varies greatly.

View attachment 1010767

While this guy has poor genes when it comes to how recessed his nose grew. I guarantee his nose didn’t have that same shape as a baby.
View attachment 1010771

A large jaw and forward grown maxilla will give the nose support and prevent it from growing downwards but also help it look proportioned
View attachment 1010774
imagine posting your side profile on the internet and then seeing people make this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Stackz, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Big nose means you can breathe more air

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, PointOfNoReturn, Need2Ascend and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, ali, AcneScars and 5 others
"Big nose" is too broad. If you mean flat and wide noses, or bulbous noses then yes they are unattractive. But noses that look narrow from the front but have forward projection are masculine (so long as they are not too overprojected).

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Wallenberg
Jfl what’s your taste ?
Better than that.

Big light eyes. Black hair or medium blonde. Soft facial features. Narrow lips but thick and defined. Tall and slender.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Blackgymmax and Htobrother
you mean small jaws right?

View attachment 1010767

View attachment 1010771

View attachment 1010774
fuark my nose is upturned af but maxilla isn’t even that gd tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and oatmeal
fuark my nose is upturned af but maxilla isn’t even that gd tbh
Are you sure? You might just be looking up to high.

Ngl this was also my taste
But after I had similar looking one I’m not Into those anymore
858C0F23 E84D 456D A2C1 D0BF0425C6B5

Bruh why though? Although I found after having one who looks like this I just want them more lmao.

Finding them in the UK is impossible though tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Nose should be moderately bigger than a females+ more projection. Too thin noses look gay especially if it lacks projection

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Wallenberg
i have a very small nose

A big nose can be attractive to women because it looks more masculine, whereas on women it’s harder for a big nose to make them more attractive. A nose can be too big and create bad proportions, but sometimes just the shape is the issue.

as long as it's pointy and projected size doesn't matter

There's no evolutionary reason at all. Most of evolutionary psychology is speculative bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

View attachment 1010767

View attachment 1010771

View attachment 1010774
Also a good-developed forward grown upper third makes the nose appear smaller aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and Wallenberg