Why black incels are rare

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
I see so many copers from non-blacks claiming there to be a such thing as a "blackcel" but it's just not true lol. If they cannot get laid, it's because they either grew up in a majority white area where interracial dating is frowned upon, are social outcasts, or are volcels lol. Any black person who grew up in majority black neighborhoods knows the shit that goes down there. Everyone knows the neighborhood or school thots. We know all the parties and what girls are easy to score with. Even the shy, introverted dudes know this shit (like I was). And black culture is hypersexualized. You got girls twerking and throwing themselves at boys from a pretty young age, early teens. So you got them having sex at young ages. It's why in middle school (when I was 12-14 yos) sex was a pretty common topic, sometimes even before that (back when I was like 10-11). So even if you somehow manage to still be a virgin past middle school, you still have a chance in highschool since black women are more dominant than other races and will straight up tell you they're into you. Even the "ugly" and nerdy dudes were getting laid lol. This is obviously all anecdotal but this is my theory on why you rarely see black american incels. The only "black" incels you really see are people from africa or black south americans.

EDIT: I forgot to add, black dudes are the best wingmen too. They will try to hook you up with girls if they think you aint getting any pussy lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, Deleted member 3573, uglygoyim and 24 others
I see so many copers from non-blacks claiming there to be a such thing as a "blackcel" but it's just not true lol. If they cannot get laid, it's because they either grew up in a majority white area where interracial dating is frowned upon, are social outcasts, or are volcels lol. Any black person who grew up in majority black neighborhoods knows the shit that goes down there. Everyone knows the neighborhood or school thots. We know all the parties and what girls are easy to score with. Even the shy, introverted dudes know this shit (like I was). And black culture is hypersexualized. You got girls twerking and throwing themselves at boys from a pretty young age, early teens. So you got them having sex at young ages. It's why in middle school (when I was 12-14 yos) sex was a pretty common topic, sometimes even before that (back when I was like 10-11). So even if you somehow manage to still be a virgin past middle school, you still have a chance in highschool since black women are more dominant than other races and will straight up tell you they're into you. Even the "ugly" and nerdy dudes were getting laid lol. This is obviously all anecdotal but this is my theory on why you rarely see black american incels. The only "black" incels you really see are people from africa or black south americans.

@Blackgymmax @africancel @tyronelite thoughts ???

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, thecel, Beetlejuice and 3 others
I wish people would stop tagging those dudes. The first dude is a larper. And isn't the second dude from africa or some shit so what would he know about african american culture :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 13994, MegamindCel and 19 others
I wish people would stop tagging those dudes. The first dude is a larper. And isn't the second dude from africa or some shit so what would he know about african american culture :lul:
First guy is not a larper according to what I know he's black

Second dude lives in America I might be wrong?

@tyronelite Is based I trust him he's good with black takes usually

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, thecel, Lmao and 5 others
The third dude is African American. He's a Slayer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Lolcel, MegamindCel and 6 others
True, IIRC ethnic "latinos" have the most teen pregnancy rates in the USA. Im from NYC went to mostly latino/black schools. Extremly primitive highly sexual teens. The hottest latinas no matter their ethnicity Dominican, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Central American etc got pregnant in their HS years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, thecel, Beetlejuice and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Also want to mention that the only time I legit got approach by a girl was in HS. It was a ghetto ass big booty black girl but my aspie ass didn't know how to talk to her :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 9568, thecel and 3 others
True, IIRC ethnic "latinos" have the most teen pregnancy rates in the USA. Im from NYC went to mostly latino/black schools. Extremly primitive highly sexual teens. The hottest latinas no matter their ethnicity Dominican, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Central American etc got pregnant in their HS years.
This isn't a good thing btw.

People who have kids when they are young are often low-class. Often their kids don't do well in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 13994, MegamindCel and 7 others
Yep. I was looking at my facebook feed and like 60% of the people I went to middle school and highschool with now have kids. Shit is nuts lol. And i'm early 20s!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Beetlejuice, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person

People who have kids when you are often low-class. Often their kids don't do well in life.
IK Im just stating facts.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Wallenberg
IK Im just stating facts.
Yeah okay.

Often people who have kids when they are young are the people who shouldn't ever have kids or at least mature for some years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Yeah okay.

Often people who have kids when they are young are the people who shouldn't ever have kids or at least mature for some years.
yeah you tell them that, I don't have kids and don't want to.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 12234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6531 and 6 others
and none of this stopped u from joining this site and becoming a cock sucking faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, thecel, RichardSpencel and 4 others
and none of this stopped u from joining this site and becoming a cock sucking faggot
it's ok to be gey :lul:

pride_flag_b8f3ed10-2967-4c65-ad63-5ab09d7cea34.jpg
pansexual-flag_grande.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and SkinjobCatastrophe
Damn I live in Germany and the only time a girl asked me out and aggressively flirted with me it was a black girl (was too retarded to seal the deal). And blacks in Germany are like 0,2-0,4% of the population jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, MegamindCel, Beetlejuice and 2 others
@Colvin188 thoughts on OP and this thread?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, RichardSpencel, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Just live in the hood bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and SkinjobCatastrophe
First guy is not a larper according to what I know he's black

Second dude lives in America I might be wrong?

@tyronelite Is based I trust him he's good with black takes usually
I don't live in America, but incel culture doesn't really exist where I'm from, I know 2psl 5'5 guys who get laid consistently cause they party a lot and are hyper NT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Beetlejuice, .👽. and 9 others
Damn I live in Germany and the only time a girl asked me out and aggressively flirted with me it was a black girl (was too retarded to seal the deal). And blacks in Germany are like 0,2-0,4% of the population jfl.
I have noticed that black girls are often very straightforward with their sexuality and dress like hoes. They are more promiscuous than white girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, johncruz12345, Yerico7 and 9 others
Its bc black on black relationships are the highest percentage of any racial relationship

blacks are still incel with any other race except maybe white landwhales unless theyre 5.5 psl at least

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
@Colvin188 thoughts on OP and this thread?
I think he could be right, but I don't 100% know because I never lived in the hood and always lived in an upper-middle class neighborhood.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I think he could be right, but I don't 100% know because I never lived in the hood and always lived in an upper-middle class neighborhood.
Majority black neighborhood doesn't = hood. Although I did live in several hoods, I also lived in several middle class mixed (black/hispanic) neighborhoods and it was the same shit lol. And, even then, some of the black neighborhoods I lived in were middle class.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, MegamindCel, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
Majority black neighborhood doesn't = hood. Although I did live in several hoods, I also lived in several middle class mixed (black/hispanic) neighborhoods and it was the same shit lol. And, even then, some of the black neighborhoods I lived in were middle class.
I'm pretty sure whites are the majority in my neighborhood.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and SkinjobCatastrophe
Interesting to hear about other peoples experiences growing up. Do you think whites growing up in a majority-black neighbourhood would have the same experience?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
Interesting to hear about other peoples experiences growing up. Do you think whites growing up in a majority-black neighbourhood would have the same experience?
Yeah, as long as they’re accustomed to Black culture. Then they’ll be fetishized by some girls as “white chocolate”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Yerico7, MegamindCel and 4 others
@MentalcelTyronelite I've never lived in the hood. I was always raised in the suburbs mixed with white and hispanics therefore I don't have anything to add to validate the theory. The first time I saw black chicks wasn't until middle school

But I do agree black chicks are the most sexual especially in the hood

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, MegamindCel, eyelidcel and 3 others
@Master is incel and black.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Blacks in america usually cut through all the bullshit in social interactions. Some people say theyre “trashier” or something like that, but they just do the same thing everyone else is doing except they dont hide it or come up with some stupid excuses for it. Its definitely easier to get laid when you cut out all the bullshit you have to deal with when youre with white foids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, owlofathena, MegamindCel and 3 others
I don't live in America, but incel culture doesn't really exist where I'm from, I know 2psl 5'5 guys who get laid consistently cause they party a lot and are hyper NT
its same in canada
niggas here either think muh tinder is real life or never leave their house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Beetlejuice, gamma and 1 other person
Hmmmm. I can't really speak on it but I remember there was this one white kid in our neighborhood named "Jacob" and some chicks liked him because he was pretty foreign to them (Just be foreign bro!) lol. But i'd say that the "mixed" girls got more attention than the "regular" black girls. But i've mainly lived around blacks and hispanics so idek.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah, as long as they’re accustomed to Black culture. Then they’ll be fetishized by some girls as “white chocolate”
True. There are alot of ghetto white girls who grew up in the hood lol.

neither blacks nor whites can be incel, only brown guys can be incel

I have noticed that black girls are often very straightforward with their sexuality and dress like hoes. They are more promiscuous than white girls.
Probably because their the race that gets the least attention from males

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel

EDIT: I forgot to add, black dudes are the best wingmen too. They will try to hook you up with girls if they think you aint getting any pussy lol.
for real niggers out here in a africa keeping the women fertility at all time highs (7-8kids per woman) y'all niggas know whussup

Fr? Where u from? Jfl

Black women don't count:feelsshh:

Blackgymmax mogs

Images 22

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard and Beetlejuice

Same shit in the brazilian favelas,lol at being +18 and virgin in those places :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 12234 and thecel

People who have kids when they are young are often low-class. Often their kids don't do well in life.

Define “doing well in life.” IMO, doing well in life literally is sex. The more sex you have, the happier you are and the better you’re doing in life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: owlofathena, Yerico7, Heguldus and 4 others
That last part is so true. Black guys love putting their bros on. I know someone that said some shit like “it’s no fun if the homie ain’t getting none.”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Beetlejuice