Why black mom can’t cope with son slaying snowbunnies?

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

Explain

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and lemonnz
I want to kill niggers for stealing my foids

white women live femt free in their heads jfl

It only looks like that because whites are the majoritt, but if you look at stats, they date out the least.
There is a difference between dating out and fucking out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and murdah
It only looks like that because whites are the majoritt, but if you look at stats, they date out the least.
I’m so glad I’m in America bruh. Imagine being in like China or India legit subhumans everywhere. No mulattas no pawgs nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Pride and murdah
I’m so glad I’m in America bruh. Imagine being in like China or India legit subhumans everywhere. No mulattas no pawgs nothing
India is a horrible fate, but at least china has a lot of tourism + decent looking foids.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman, RecessedChinCel and murdah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and 📎♿️⚙️
I

Im glad you have accepted your place in the BNWO, in return blacks will provide you with a stacy mulatta.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and murdah
Fek neeguh

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Its cuz u whire guys r dating asians nowadays
Were only doing that because white foids don't want us not the other way around. No man would choose noodlewhores over white foids if they had the choice.

@RecessedChinCel what races do you attract?

Were only doing that because white foids don't want us not the other way around. No man would choose noodlewhores over white foids if they had the choice.
Asians look good though, they are easily top 3 and mog indians and blacks.

Except white men
You’re just a revolting Angloid. You look like a disabled four-eyed twelve year old. You’re a disgrace to your race. Time to ropemaxx

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
You’re just a revolting Angloid. You look like a disabled four-eyed twelve year old. You’re a disgrace to your race. Time to ropemaxx
I'm not Anglo + you are a subhuman Jew kys

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: He just needs to clean up, dude looks like a rapist.

• Love it
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
Because they know their son would abuse the white girl

• JFL
Black women or white women. Who would you ONS?
I would say black foids because they have better bodies on average

• Love it
when i was LTN, thats all i got too :feelswhy:.
One of my relatives is a 6ft tall mulatto but his gf was a 4’11 obese black girl jfl.

• JFL
One of my relatives is a 6ft tall mulatto but his gf was a 4’11 obese black girl jfl.
Mulattos get taxed way harder if they’re uglt since we’re all expected to be slayers jfl

• JFL
Big booty ebonies are built for my Nazi, colonizer, BWC
IMG 8525

• Love it
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Mulattos get taxed way harder if they’re uglt since we’re all expected to be slayers jfl
Yep. I had an Italian guy ask why I was bad at basketball because quote “all lightskins are athletic” jflll.

I have zero handles

• JFL
Yep. I had an Italian guy ask why I was bad at basketball because quote “all lightskins are athletic” jflll.

I have zero handles
ur 6 ft, shouldnt u have experience w basketball

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • JFL