Why black people are in love with white people?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Their Lipstick Back Alley Hoe women wear our women's hair. They love our basketball and football sports. They wear our clothes trying to mimic a civilized human race. Adorable, if you ask me. It's like watching a kid trying to wear his daddy's shoes. Thus baggy pants. Then again, in this fucked up faggot world, trying to wear his whore mother's high heels. Brutal.

They love our jewelry so much, motherfuckers will pay millions of 'drug dealing dirty money laundering through rap music' bucks for a watch. Serious retardation there.

They love our vacation spots, love our neighborhoods, love our white homes as they prove by trying to break into them.

They are madly in love with us! Smh. And I get it. We were their beloved masters. But ugh, we broke up and placed them in harm's way - set them free. Ouch. No wonder why they're so mad at us. They feel we abandoned them.

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pale God, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 26859 and 9 others
Understandable I would also want to be white if I looked like this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pale God and angelo
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and nordicfoidslayer23
Their Lipstick Back Alley Hoe women wear our women's hair. They love our basketball and football sports. They wear our clothes trying to mimic a civilized human race. Adorable, if you ask me. It's like watching a kid trying to wear his daddy's shoes. Thus baggy pants. Then again, in this fucked up faggot world, trying to wear his whore mother's high heels. Brutal.

They love our jewelry so much, motherfuckers will pay millions of 'drug dealing dirty money laundering through rap music' bucks for a watch. Serious retardation there.

They love our vacation spots, love our neighborhoods, love our white homes as they prove by trying to break into them.

They are madly in love with us! Smh. And I get it. We were their beloved masters. But ugh, we broke up and placed them in harm's way - set them free. Ouch. No wonder why they're so mad at us. They feel we abandoned them.

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
Black is the future. White people will die soon. The blacks will replace us and fuck our culture up. They outnumber us. Most of the white population are soyboys getting fucked by Arabs and blacks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 8365, Jhon Smith and 3 others
Black is the future. White people will die soon. The blacks will replace us and fuck our culture up. They outnumber us. Most of the white population are soyboys getting fucked by Arabs and blacks.
Oh well, shit happens. Not like I'm living forever. To be honest, I hope the black folks cause much chaos in this world thus gigantic headaches for prosperous families. It's not even safe anymore for wealthy white doctors! Yikes. Wait till the homies turn their anger toward the pharmaceutical folks. Ouchie mouchie!

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Ideally whites are the beautiful sex slaves of niggers. Whitey makes all the beautiful culture and shit like waltzing and beethoven and shit. And gets nigger dick as a reward for it

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, aspiringexcel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Whites make the most beautiful and best long term culture i.e. civilization and shit but niggers are more fun in the moment with their jungle music

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, stevielake, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
The clock is ticking on White blood… have your laughs now as we will have the last one…

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LampPostPrime
They are madly in love with us! Smh. And I get it. We were their beloved masters. But ugh, we broke up and placed them in harm's way - set them free.
setting blacks free was the biggest mistake white ever did.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pale God, aspiringexcel and BigJimsWornOutTires
setting blacks free was the biggest mistake white ever did.
We abandoned them. We broke their hearts. We placed them in a world they weren't prepared for. We did them wrong. We were bad masters.

Eddie Murphy Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

We abandoned them. We broke their hearts. We placed them in a world they weren't prepared for. We did them wrong. We were bad masters.

Eddie Murphy Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
yes , you did a great mistake.

you needed to sterilize the nigger men like the Arabs did before using them as slaves and rape nigger women just two generations.

now we would have hot people and civilization in Africa, but instead we have monkies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Nigga use " we ' as if the niggas who invented all that wants u in their group.
It's the same cope as niggas that include themselves in the human race, if u identify yourself through a group ( aka white copers ) its OVER for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nigga use " we ' as if the niggas who invented all that wants u in their group.
It's the same cope as niggas that include themselves in the human race, if u identify yourself through a group ( aka white copers ) its OVER for u
"We" as in the supreme white race. Ah, yes, I have placed one race above all. However, in the eastern part of the world, the Chinese have placed themselves above all races. Then we have the North Koreans. They have placed themselves above all other races including the Chinese. A real clusterfuck pickle there.

The white race has ruled much of this world. But remember who promoted them! The Roman Empire. As we all know, we as in the non-idiots on Looksmax, that empire was interracial. However, the royal Caesar family never married black women but came pretty close there! Egyptians, right? P-R-E-T-T-Y--C-L-O-S-E.

The question be, could the black race achieve what we had? I don't see how that's possible. Then again, we had our wild west. Perhaps the black community's behavior today is their wild west.

Dev Patel Indian GIF by Identity

"We" as in the supreme white race. Ah, yes, I have placed one race above all. However, in the eastern part of the world, the Chinese have placed themselves above all races. Then we have the North Koreans. They have placed themselves above all other races including the Chinese. A real clusterfuck pickle there.

The white race has ruled much of this world. But remember who promoted them! The Roman Empire. As we all know, we as in the non-idiots on Looksmax, that empire was interracial. However, the royal Caesar family never married black women but came pretty close there! Egyptians, right? P-R-E-T-T-Y--C-L-O-S-E.

The question be, could the black race achieve what we had? I don't see how that's possible. Then again, we had our wild west. Perhaps the black community's behavior today is their wild west.

Dev Patel Indian GIF by Identity
I Aint readin all that cope sry ( read everything )
u makes me think about salt bae
A nigga who has done NOTHING, completely irrelevant to the situation yet he brags about winning. Also jfl at using "we" .
No offense but u are projecting ur " race " achievements unto yourself and thats quite sad, how about u go out and make ur parents proud instead of acting schizo

• Hmm...
I Aint readin all that cope sry ( read everything )
u makes me think about salt bae
A nigga who has done NOTHING, completely irrelevant to the situation yet he brags about winning. Also jfl at using "we" .
No offense but u are projecting ur " race " achievements unto yourself and thats quite sad, how about u go out and make ur parents proud instead of acting schizo

I tried making Mom proud when I stayed with her for a few years helping her to cope with the loss of someone and more to come. She didn't know at the time why I arrived. Call it, creepy snooping within the dimensions of this reality, the afterlife (that old underworld too), and the in-between (past, present, future together.) That's another story.

While I helped her to grieve, I would bring home women to make her proud that I wasn't a faggot. Ugh. Every woman I introduced her to, Mom had the same reaction, "Oh, wow, Jim, another fucking whore. Have you thought about making this into a career move? You know, pimp them?" Smh. She said that while my date was sitting on the same sofa as her.

So as you can see, I tried making her proud to no avail. Pops, on the other hand, he's proud I'm still breathing. The last time we spoke on the phone, he said, "Wow, Jim! You haven't killed yourself yet. I check the obituaries every morning in your city to see if you finally wised up to this world. Obviously, you take after your Mom. Staying alive to piss everyone off, uh?"

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort
I tried making Mom proud when I stayed with us for a few years helping her to cope with the loss of someone and more to come. She didn't know at the time why I arrived. Call it, creepy snooping within the dimensions of this reality, the afterlife (that old underworld too), and the in-between (past, present, future together.) That's another story.

While I helped her, I would bring home women to make her proud that I wasn't a faggot. Ugh. Every woman I introduced her to, Mom had the same reaction, "Oh, wow, Jim, another fucking whore. Have you thought about making this into a career move? You know, pimp them?" Smh. She said that while my date was sitting on the same sofa as her.

So as you can see, I tried making her proud to no avail. Pops, on the other hand, he's proud I'm still breathing. The last time we spoke on the phone, he said, "Wow, Jim! You haven't killed yourself yet. I check the obituaries every morning in your city to see if you finally wised up to this world. Obviously, you take after your Mom. Staying alive to piss everyone off, uh?"

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars
3335972 8cd6a1deccedb742a10696592f1aed26

• JFL
9781692132347-us.jpg

• JFL

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
Allah will punisj you for this thread

Allah created blacks before u

• Hmm...
They love the white man so much that they became slaves for the philanthropic white man for three centuries. Niggers are cute little pets. Just last week, I was sold a niglet and plays those african nigger bongos for me in the basement. He's kept in a small cage.

I love niggers.

They love the white man so much that they became slaves for the philanthropic white man for three centuries. Niggers are cute little pets. Just last week, I was sold a niglet and plays those african nigger bongos for me in the basement. He's kept in a small cage.

I love niggers.
Well, sir, I find the context of your comment to be rather hateful and distasteful. I do not support your domestic white privilege wealthy family terrorist supremacy.

Well, sir, I find the context of your comment to be rather hateful and distasteful. I do not support your domestic white privilege wealthy family terrorist supremacy.
😂

• Hmm...