Why Blackpilling Friends So Hard?

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
i told them their character means nothing its all about looks in their love life in their career but they say i ll be gay bcs rating guys and im mentally ill they think im obsessed with looks

Ur not supposed to do it retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 6475, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Don’t bother trying to convince them

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
talking with normies is nonsense, just spit on their faces

• +1
i have one truly blackpilled friend.
the funny thing is he was a virgin until he was 22. his fucking stats are
blue hunter eyes
brown hair
good jaw
wide face
white ofc
straight nose
legit chadlite

and yet he had to get piss drunk to fuck his first girl. legit mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, eduardkoopman and inceletto
  • +1
Trust me it's not possible they have 2 figure it out themselves
i told about my ascend journey there was only jaw implants nosejob but they think i ll be maniac and fill my face full of botox they say im trying to catch the trends of plastic surgery

Blackpill. Based on truths. Doesn't feel good, at all to people. It lacks the hopes and copes they want to have.

That's why blackpilling friends, or most people, doesn't work. They want to hear lies, that makes them feel good. Aka, blue pilled lies, makes them feel good and happy.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and inceletto
Blackpill. Based on truths. Doesn't feel good, at all to people. It lacks the hopes and copes they want to have.

That's why blackpilling friends, or most people, doesn't work. They want to hear lies, that makes them feel good. Aka, blue pilled lies, makes them feel good and happy.

should i give up on them they ll spend their youth thinking about why didnt they take her oneitis

i told about my ascend journey there was only jaw implants nosejob but they think i ll be maniac and fill my face full of botox they say im trying to catch the trends of plastic surgery
Yea whenever u tell normies about surgery they legit think your a psych cuz they think of they have enough "game" they can get any chick they want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, CursedOne and inceletto
Impossible and a recipe for disaster unless they are high discernment which basically means not normie in some regard

• +1
Impossible and a recipe for disaster unless they are high discernment which basically means not normie in some regard
they all think im so gl my problem is mental but it isn't i cant win them

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
should i give up on them they ll spend their youth thinking about why didnt they take her oneitis
Why, you need to give up on them for having different opinions/lifestyle? You don't need to 100% be having the same group think with friends, no probs. As long as you serve purpose for each other, and like it, whom cares about opinions.

• +1
they all think im so gl my problem is mental but it isn't i cant win them
Don’t try. I’ve fucked up friendships over this and other conspiracy esque stuff

• +1
Puts me above normies to have this knowledge and power that comes with it.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and inceletto