why blacks and native americans should have been killed by whites

zassus

zassus

vitantiheterodroidsexual
Many blacks say that the only reason why africa is so poor is because africa is very dangerous (animals) and it has a bad climate, and that if whites tried to live in sub-saharan africa, they would die because they would not be adapted to the climate like blacks are, but you need to remember which country is the richest country in sub-saharan africa, south africa:
Screenshot 2023 04 19 060152
Screenshot 2023 04 19 054407
(morocco, egypt and tunisia are arab countries, not black countries because they are in north africa)
let me tell you the fucking reason why south africa is the richest country in sub-saharan africa, it's because it has a 7.9% white population compared to the other sub-saharan countries:
that was only 7.9 percent, imagine how a sub-saharan country full of whites must be

you can't cope by thinking "bigger muscles or faster running speed are better than a bigger brain, me strong monkey, me fast monkey", the more white you are, the better, that is why i will use some technology in the future, to change my brain and body to be more white, also:
how we will reverse aging:
i believe that whites should have killed all the native americans (i'm castizo) and blacks when they colonized their land, just like they did in the US (natives were only killed in the US), just compare latin america and africa to the US, imagine having 2 more US's but in sub-saharan africa and latin america

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Earth Dollar, Deleted member 21661 and 6 others
There's actually truth to the climate things.

Europeans lived in the cold so they couldn't slack, they needed to make the best houses, clothes to not freeze to death in winter

Also Europeans needed to survive through winter without food so they needed to manage a system to store food and find out what works in winter soil like potatoes

That's why Europeans became very advanced very quickly due to necessity it's not about being a superior race it's purely where they are from, the hardest place to live with no technology is Europe if ur lazy u die.

Africans on the other hand live in the best climate it's literally hot all the time

They could build any house just to protect them from rain and animals

Animals in Africa are brutal so they needed to perfect hunting

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, the next o'pry, Earth Dollar and 6 others
Many blacks say that the only reason why africa is so poor is because africa is very dangerous (animals) and it has a bad climate, and that if whites tried to live in sub-saharan africa, they would die because they would not be adapted to the climate like blacks are, but you need to remember which country is the richest country in sub-saharan africa, south africa:
View attachment 2158482
View attachment 2158470

let me tell you the fucking reason why south africa is the richest country in sub-saharan africa, it's because it has a 7.9% white population compared to the other sub-saharan countries:
that was only 7.9 percent, imagine how a sub-saharan country full of whites must be

you can't cope by thinking "bigger muscles or faster running speed are better than a bigger brain, me strong monkey, me faster monkey", the more white you are, the better, that is why i will use some technology in the future, to change my brain and body to be more white, also:
i believe that whites should have killed all the native americans (i'm castizo) and blacks when they colonized their land, just like they did in the US (native americans were only killed in the US), just compare latin america and africa to the US, imagine having 2 more US's but in sub-saharan africa and latin america
All this just to be a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1uft, Bushman, Earth Dollar and 12 others
All this just to be a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
View attachment 2158482
View attachment 2158470
(morocco, egypt and tunisia are arab countries, not black countries because they are in north africa)

you can't cope by thinking "bigger muscles or faster running speed are better than a bigger brain, me strong monkey, me fast monkey", the more white you are, the better, that is why i will use some technology in the future, to change my brain and body to be more white, also:
i believe that whites should have killed all the native americans (i'm castizo) and blacks when they colonized their land, just like they did in the US (natives were only killed in the US), just compare latin america and africa to the US, imagine having 2 more US's but in sub-saharan africa and latin america
The richest country in Africa is Botswana, and south’s africa only saw growth after whites were kicked out from ruling lol. Since 1994 gdp has doubled, per capita gdp has doubled, HDI is up under white rule HDI in South Africa was stagnant. Murder rates are down significantly what race took power in 1994.

And whites had already developed societies in europe retard they just transferred what they had to South Africa. Where as Africans had to develop new socities In africa from scratch.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Earth Dollar, Deleted member 27544 and 2 others
View attachment 2158482
View attachment 2158470

South Africa isn’t the richest country in Africa

Failed thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Earth Dollar, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others

Europeans lived in the cold so they couldn't slack, they needed to make the best houses, clothes to not freeze to death in winter

Also Europeans needed to survive through winter without food so they needed to manage a system to store food and find out what works in winter soil like potatoes

That's why Europeans became very advanced very quickly due to necessity it's not about being a superior race it's purely where they are from, the hardest place to live with no technology is Europe if ur lazy u die.

Africans on the other hand live in the best climate it's literally hot all the time

Are you retarded? Africa has the harsher land for humans. The animals ther eevolved with us so they know humans mind game and tricks and how to best deal with our shenanigans. The soil is one of the least fertile in the world outside of a few places like the Nile delta. The climates are extremes (jungle savanna desert) place took all the hard zone climates and threw them into one. Africa has barely any stone outside of the Southern region the landmas is shaped north to south instead of east to west making trade even harder and almost of africa was isolated from the world hence slower advancement rate due to the climate extremes like desert. Africa also has unpredictable seasons it may rain for 1 year then the next not rain at all

Europe is easy every year it has a nice summer and it is predictable , europe never suffered from water shortage as the landmass is a Penensula and it has acces to trade with Asia and is shaped nicely with fertile soil. BUUUUHJJJ MUH COLD, FUCK OFF CUNT wear a JACKET AND STFU.

What is the one benifit africa has? Heat

WOW it’s sunny…. That’s it lmfao @ your Iq dumb bitch

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Earth Dollar, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
Are you retarded? Africa has the harsher land for humans. The animals ther eevolved with us so they know humans mind game and tricks and how to best deal with our shenanigans. The soil is one of the least fertile in the world outside of a few places like the Nile delta. The climates are extremes (jungle savanna desert) place took all the hard zone climates and threw them into one. Africa has barely any stone outside of the Southern region the landmas is shaped north to south instead of east to west making trade even harder and almost of africa was isolated from the world hence slower advancement rate due to the climate extremes like desert. Africa also has unpredictable seasons it may rain for 1 year then the next not rain at all

Europe is easy every year it has a nice summer and it is predictable , europe never suffered from water shortage as the landmass is a Penensula and it has acces to trade with Asia and is shaped nicely with fertile soil. BUUUUHJJJ MUH COLD, FUCK OFF CUNT wear a JACKET AND STFU.

Living in Africa is nightmare mode it’s why sapiens easily outcompeted Neanderthals the moment they migrated out of that cesspool

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Europe isn’t even cold other than 2-3 countries
France, uk, Germany are pretty warm

Why weren’t Inuits or natvie Canadians advanced ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others

African mfs after al their pack animas die from malaria and they all get sick again

African mfs after al their pack animas die from malaria and they all get sick again
Their pack animals don’t get malaria as they are immune to them. They get infected by other things

The richest country in Africa is Botswana, and south’s africa only saw growth after whites were kicked out from ruling lol. Since 1994 gdp has doubled, per capita gdp has doubled, HDI is up under white rule HDI in South Africa was stagnant. Murder rates are down significantly what race took power in 1994.

And whites had already developed societies in europe retard they just transferred what they had to South Africa. Where as Africans had to develop new socities In africa from scratch.
It’s the biggest diamond producing country in the world. It also has a very small population, which means more GDP per capita:

Screenshot 2023 04 19 142011 Main qimg 1ff07c4c9559fc8f3a1a378c46181428 c
Screenshot 2023 04 19 142241

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
South Africa also has infinite natural resources coper and is one of the biggest diamond exporters as well. Smaller populations means less production so small population doesn’t mean higher gdp per capita.
Screenshot 2023 04 19 143135

South Africa also has infinite natural resources coper and is one of the biggest diamond exporters as well. Smaller populations means less production so small population doesn’t mean higher gdp per capita.
Sout africa has less minerals than Botswana, south africa has a population of 60 million, compared to Botswana (2.6 million) so obviously people are gonna be richer in Botswana

Jesus Christ how retarded are you I never said Botswana population wasn’t small and I never said they didn’t have diamonds. What I said was since smaller populations have smaller production the “they’re rich cause of smaller population” is a cope.

The natural resources cope doesn’t work either because South Africa also has infinite natural resources like most African countries. Aren’t you aware South Africa is also a major diamond producer

Sout africa has less minerals than Botswana, south africa has a population of 60 million, compared to Botswana (2.6 million) so obviously people are gonna be richer in Botswana
Botswana doesn’t have the population to utilize those resources so this cope doesn’t work. Show me a source that says South Africa has less minerals in the ground than Botswana, even if that’s true it doesn’t matter cause South Africa still has way more resources than the vast majority of countries in the world.

You’re also ignoring the fact greedy whites still leech off South Africa, without those parasites South Africa’s would be at botswanas level.

How come you’re ignoring the problem of why South Africa’s growth was stagnant under white rule and only increased when greedy whites leeching off the country were disposed from office

What about Asian society?

Jesus Christ how retarded are you I never said Botswana population wasn’t small and I never said they didn’t have diamonds. What I said was since smaller populations have smaller production the “they’re rich cause of smaller population” is a cope.

The natural resources cope doesn’t work either because South Africa also has infinite natural resources like most African countries. Aren’t you aware South Africa is also a major diamond producer
Screenshot 2023 04 19 144346

How come you’re ignoring the problem of why South Africa’s growth was stagnant under white rule and only increased when greedy whites leeching off the country were disposed from office
you guys didn't even know what a diamond was before whites got to sub saharan africa, you should thank being colonized because this is what you would be doing all day:

And why was Botswana able to utilize the resources it has so well? Could it be because their aren’t any greedy whites leeching off the country? South Africa also has many resources.
the diamonds were dicovered after they got their independence:

Screenshot 2023 04 19 144851

i believe that whites should have killed all the native americans (i'm castizo)
Latinos are legit product of med dudes fucking an ugly goblinas :lul: . its super cucked that you are actually proud of that

its like a hapa thinking he benefits from JBW

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 23778
Latinos are legit product of med dudes fucking an ugly goblinas :lul: . its super cucked that you are actually proud of that

its like a hapa thinking he benefits from JBW
i'm not proud, i hate not being fully white, but atleast i look white-passing

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceI
i'm not proud, i hate not being fully white, but atleast i look white-passing
not surprised, its typical of sandcels and beaners to suck up to whites. And its unironically gay that u are proud of bwc ravaging ur women

i swear blacks are only non self hating ethnics @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Botswana doesn’t have the population to utilize those resources so this cope doesn’t work. Show me a source that says South Africa has less minerals in the ground than Botswana, even if that’s true it doesn’t matter cause South Africa still has way more resources than the vast majority of countries in the world.
Screenshot 2023 04 19 145827

Last edited:
not surprised, its typical of sandcels and beaners to suck up to whites. And its unironically gay that u are proud of bwc ravaging ur women

i swear blacks are only non self hating ethnics @PrinceLuenLeoncur
they are not my women, i'm not a native american, they should have killed them all

they are not my women, i'm not a native american, they should have killed them all
said yourself you are castizo, that means on average 25% amerindian. In america by 1 drop rule you are mixed

could be white in mumbai tho jfl:lul:

Screenshot 2023 04 19 150235

said yourself you are castizo, that means on average 25% amerindian. In america by 1 drop rule you are mixed

could be white in mumbai tho jfl:lul:
i don't have monolids like native americans and i have white skin unlike unlike them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
you guys didn't even know what a diamond was before whites got to sub saharan africa, you should thank being colonized because this is what you would be doing all day:

Diamonds don’t even have any objective value dumbass, the only reason why we think it’s valuable is because we’ve all agreed they are. Thankful for being colonized lol what now we have greedy whites leeching off our countries and whites are destroying the earths environment so humans might all go extinct thanks.

Screenshot 2023 04 19 150656 Screenshot 2023 04 19 150800
Main qimg e5883709d17b3cae9edcbb7383cd8a09

the diamonds were dicovered after they got their independence:

View attachment 2159166
What does the diamonds being discovered after independence help you’re point? That just makes it worse since the development started after they weren’t under white rule.

Diamonds don’t even have any objective value dumbass, the only reason why we think it’s valuable is because we’ve all agreed they are. Thankful for being colonized lol what now we have greedy whites leeching off our countries and whites are destroying the earths environment so humans might all go extinct thanks.
that's indians and africans over reproducing without creating new technologies

Botswanas production would be greater if they had a larger populous, the fact South Africa gets outproduced by a country a fraction of the population shows what whites have done to the country and you still haven’t addressed that development in South Africa only happened after white rule ended.

What does the diamonds being discovered after independence help you’re point? That just makes it worse since the development started after they weren’t under white rule.
before they were under white rule they were only doing this:

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb
that's indians and africans over reproducing without creating new technologies
It takes 24 Indian children to consume as much resources as western children, the majority of the worlds resources are used disproportionately by whites. So yeah whites are literally causing an extinction event on earth thank god for the wonderful gift of crackers

Botswanas production would be greater if they had a larger populous, the fact South Africa gets outproduced by a country a fraction of the population shows what whites have done to the country and you still haven’t addressed that development in South Africa only happened after white rule ended.
are you blind? nelson mandela ruined south africa:

3367085 Screenshot 2023 04 19 142241

before they were under white rule they were only doing this:

Jesus Christ you retarded faggot, that doesn’t help your argument, why didn’t the country develop under white rule? The fact that under black rule is when it developed doesn’t help your argument are you too retarded to understand that?

It takes 24 Indian children to consume as much resources as western children, the majority of the worlds resources are used disproportionately by whites. So yeah whites are literally causing an extinction event on earth thank god for the wonderful gift of crackers
whites are reversing globar warming:

"Fast-forward to today: The ozone is on the path to recovery, if not fully restored. A report released by the UN on January 9 found that the ozone layer is on track to recover within four decades. Thanks to the most effective international environmental treaty ever implemented, nearly 99 percent of banned ozone-depleting chemicals like CFCs have been successfully phased out. Should those policies remain in place, the report finds that the ozone layer is projected to return to its 1980 levels by 2040 as a global average, with thinner Arctic ozone recovering by 2045 and Antarctic ozone — the area where scientists first discovered a hole — recovering by 2066."

are you blind? nelson mandela ruined south africa:

View attachment 2159194
It’s over for your iq, that’s likes saying since the percent of gdp that’s europe has decreased since day ww1 europe is less developed than it was during ww1 that’s ridiculous we obviously know that living standards in europe have increased.

It’s the same for South Africa by every measurable statistic south Africa is better without whites, from gdp, to gdp per capita, murder rates, HDI, infant mortality etc.

Jesus Christ you retarded faggot, that doesn’t help your argument, why didn’t the country develop under white rule? The fact that under black rule is when it developed doesn’t help your argument are you too retarded to understand that?
how do you want whites to find a diamond mine in a continent where they have only been a few years, compared to sub-saharan africans, who have been there for millions of years?

whites are reversing globar warming:

"Fast-forward to today: The ozone is on the path to recovery, if not fully restored. A report released by the UN on January 9 found that the ozone layer is on track to recover within four decades. Thanks to the most effective international environmental treaty ever implemented, nearly 99 percent of banned ozone-depleting chemicals like CFCs have been successfully phased out. Should those policies remain in place, the report finds that the ozone layer is projected to return to its 1980 levels by 2040 as a global average, with thinner Arctic ozone recovering by 2045 and Antarctic ozone — the area where scientists first discovered a hole — recovering by 2066."
The ozone layer isn’t the only disaster out effect of global warming lol, we’re still dealing with rising temperatures, failing crops, sporadic weather etc. and whites caused this problem in the first place so why should they be thanked for fixing it and it’s only been fixed after an international effort lol so I’m suppose to thank whites for getting other countries to help solve a problem they caused ok

how do you want whites to find a diamond mine in a continent where they have only been a few years, compared to sub-saharan africans, who have been there for millions of years?
Are you fucking retarded the whole reason why africa was colonized was to get resources so whites should have known resources were in Botswana they were just too stupid to try I guess according to you. The fact that resources had been struck in surrounding countries should have been enough to let them know there was reources in the ground.

It’s over for your iq, that’s likes saying since the percent of gdp that’s europe has decreased since day ww1 europe is less developed than it was during ww1 that’s ridiculous we obviously know that living standards in europe have increased.

It’s the same for South Africa by every measurable statistic south Africa is better without whites, from gdp, to gdp per capita, murder rates, HDI, infant mortality etc.
Screenshot 2023 04 19 152259

The ozone layer isn’t the only disaster out effect of global warming lol, we’re still dealing with rising temperatures, failing crops, sporadic weather etc. and whites caused this problem in the first place so why should they be thanked for fixing it and it’s only been fixed after an international effort lol so I’m suppose to thank whites for getting other countries to help solve a problem they caused ok
this is better than having global warming according to you:

Think about the aboriginals who were Isolated for 50,000 years and only invented the stick

• +1
Reactions: zassus
Notice how your so retarded you have to quote quora posts to support your argument. The person didn’t even point to any measurable statistics jfl. Truth is when we actually look at stats SA is doing better without greedy whites.

See gdp, gdp per capita, HDI, infant mortality, murder rates etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back