why blacks and native americans should have been killed by whites

this is better than having global warming according to you:

Infinitely better than the human species going extinct also nice cherry picking retard.

Here’s a picture of wagadou(Ghana) empire 300 ad

B80A9567 CE7F 48B3 B606 3A02BD8D66BD

Here’s a picture of Germany from the same time period of course
FC0CD3C0 1309 4792 BE53 28B167689B2F

Notice how your so retarded you have to quote quora posts to support your argument. The person didn’t even point to any measurable statistics jfl. Truth is when we actually look at stats SA is doing better without greedy whites.

See gdp, gdp per capita, HDI, infant mortality, murder rates etc.
Screenshot 2023 04 19 153206

Once again still now mention of a single measurable statistic, literally because you know literally every measure shows South Africa is doing better without whites
3367085 Screenshot 2023 04 19 142241 1
Screenshot 2023 04 19 154407

cope and seethe self hating beaner go suck a bwc if that's what you like so much you self hating mutt

not surprised, its typical of sandcels and beaners to suck up to whites. And its unironically gay that u are proud of bwc ravaging ur women

i swear blacks are only non self hating ethnics @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Meds ≠ Whites

Are you retarded? Africa has the harsher land for humans. The animals ther eevolved with us so they know humans mind game and tricks and how to best deal with our shenanigans. The soil is one of the least fertile in the world outside of a few places like the Nile delta. The climates are extremes (jungle savanna desert) place took all the hard zone climates and threw them into one. Africa has barely any stone outside of the Southern region the landmas is shaped north to south instead of east to west making trade even harder and almost of africa was isolated from the world hence slower advancement rate due to the climate extremes like desert. Africa also has unpredictable seasons it may rain for 1 year then the next not rain at all

Europe is easy every year it has a nice summer and it is predictable , europe never suffered from water shortage as the landmass is a Penensula and it has acces to trade with Asia and is shaped nicely with fertile soil. BUUUUHJJJ MUH COLD, FUCK OFF CUNT wear a JACKET AND STFU.

What is the one benifit africa has? Heat

WOW it’s sunny…. That’s it lmfao @ your Iq dumb bitch
Screenshot 2023 04 19 155618 Screenshot 2023 04 19 155743

Europe isn’t even cold other than 2-3 countries
France, uk, Germany are pretty warm

Why weren’t Inuits or natvie Canadians advanced ?
because they were mongoloid:

another great example is aboriginals in australia and whites (there, whites did kill the natives), just look at australia

Last edited:
compare the white part of south africa with the black part:

you guys didn't even know what a diamond was before whites got to sub saharan africa, you should thank being colonized because this is what you would be doing all day:

The hadza are a group of weirdos not related to the vast majority of black esp the ones you know off in the west so why even compare them? None of our ancestors lived like those subhuman hunter gather hadza.

South Africa isn’t the richest country it’s only 3rd even Nigeria and Egypt mogg them sit THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP

The hadza are a group of weirdos not related to the vast majority of black esp the ones you know off in the west so why even compare them? None of our ancestors lived like those subhuman hunter gather hadza.

South Africa isn’t the richest country it’s only 3rd even Nigeria and Egypt mogg them sit THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP
nigeria has a population that is like 4 times larger than south africa, i do this threads because i'm scared that if i become more white i will become less racist, but now i undrstand that the whiter the better, i made a better thread for me 30 minutes ago here:

Last edited:

i would literally kill myself if i was a nigger

nigeria has a population that is like 4 times larger than south africa, i do this threads because i'm scared that if i become more white i will become less racist, but now i undrstand that the whiter the better, i made a better thread for me 30 minutes ago here:

South Africa still gets money mogged by an Arab and Black Country in africa despite South Africa having an head start with European aid and technology and having the more fertile land. Get fucking rkt

The Aztec and Incas were also doing fine before pinkoid men came but your a nasty cuck I swear I’d bash your fucking skull in if I saw you irl due to your cooning you little bitch

Just give African newborns proper nutrition, Vitamin D and substances like Noopept/Oxiracetam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
South Africa still gets money mogged by an Arab and Black Country in africa despite South Africa having an head start with European aid and technology and having the more fertile land. Get fucking rkt

The Aztec and Incas were also doing fine before pinkoid men came but your a nasty cuck I swear I’d bash your fucking skull in if I saw you irl due to your cooning you little bitch
thank god i'm not a nigger

Zero light from my phone screen made contact with my retinas, trillions of atoms of light were completely and utterly disregarded. 0 neurons fired off in response to this post.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377

Users who are viewing this thread

Back