Why bloating can't be locally resolved, but rather is a sign of systemic stress, indipendent of rational electrolite consumption

D

Deleted member 48784

Iron

This 10 minute segment explains sufficiently well why even at presumed electrolite equilibrium reached by supplementing, like many users do(seen several popular threads on lite salt,magnesium,potassiumetc..), bloating can still occur since the cell needs an energetic component to structure water.
If your diet isn't optimized for digestion(aka energy extraction) and you eat foods that don't go well with you(even if percieved healthy/"clean" in the mainstream), your effort to decrease bloating by supplementation becomes useless.
Furthermore rigid protocols like low sodium diets\high water consumption as adviced by many members here are not the way to go. Not discussed in the video, but sodium consumption varies alot, for example individuals with higher testosterone generally have a higher sodium retention(activation of renin angiotensin system) thus need less salt, this is partially why trt coupled with unchanged diets from before the treatment leads to a very high water gain. We generally desume that a rigid protocol or quantity goals are useless, since different foods, even at parity of mineral content can lead to different bloating degrees given that they contribute differently to the energy structure of the cell.
Bloating is an issue of not being systemically healthy rather than electrolite imbalance, since as for the latter it is already recalibrated by your taste. Chad doesn't need to worry about electrolite content/goals of his foods, he is never bloated. Gut health seems to be everything.
I am not a medical student, this is a result from information a stumbled across and logical derivation of it, i figured out it would be beneficial to share it . There may be error in what i desumed, use this information as you wish.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, autistic_tendencies and BrahminBoss
Gut health is not even near as important as other indicators, i agree tho. Health is everything.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and bigchunguslover
Guy microbiota where diverse is better determines ur ability to fight off illness

Good channel
Unfortunate his partner is balding

Salt is poison

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, autistic_tendencies and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
Gut health is not even near as important as other indicators, i agree tho. Health is everything.
It's EVERYTHING. Fixing your gut is the best looksmax and mentalmax. It IS your health.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and thereallegend
hormones and nutrients are more important imo, gut health is important tho
Gut malsorption = no nutrients absorbed/wated. Gut malfunction = candida overgrowth, high serotonin, low testosterone production etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and thereallegend
Gut malsorption = no nutrients absorbed/wated. Gut malfunction = candida overgrowth, high serotonin, low testosterone production etc.
Yes everything in the body is connected