Why blue eyes matter

Detona

Detona

Kraken
Gender is a determinant of blue eye color:

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

... in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes.

Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals

According to the link above, Hillary Clinton, former US presidential candidate, actually changed her eye color from hazel to blue.

NFL quarterbacks are unusually blue eyed:

As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes."

Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

"Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 8202, germanlooks and 7 others
The last 2 are just the result of blue eyes tho

They matter for foids not for men. Word to Chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

It would appear they matter for men, not for foids. Evolution seems to have favored brown eyes on women.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
It would appear they matter for men, not for foids. Evolution seems to have favored brown eyes on women.
Favored them how??? All the hottest women are women with blue eyes. This is seen in every model, actress and TikTok foid.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Why water is wet

come on stroma

Favored them how??? All the hottest women are women with blue eyes. This is seen in every model, actress and TikTok foid.

I disagree. Attractive women tend to be brown eyed, and the media favors brown eyed women.

This is a morph of the celebrities considered most attractive. The male morph is blue eyed and the female is brown.

5caf0a9d6f02161b2f05aaa4

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 14139 and datboijj
I disagree. Attractive women tend to be brown eyed, and the media favors brown eyed women.

This is a morph of the celebrities considered most attractive. The male morph is blue eyed and the female is brown.

5caf0a9d6f02161b2f05aaa4
The media doesn't favor brown eyed women at all. Like bro what are you even talking about?

Also the female morph looks like shit and the male is a mogger

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 14139
Brown eyes are a primitive trait that should be eradicated from the human gene pool. “Muh brown eyes are pools of honey in the sun” , brown eyes look like shit (literally).

• +1
Reactions: bobt, Deleted member and Prettyboy
The media doesn't favor brown eyed women at all. Like bro what are you even talking about?

Also the female morph looks like shit and the male is a mogger

Hey man, I'm just reporting the facts. Here, let me quote for you:

According to World Atlas, anywhere from 55 to 79% of the world's population is thought to have brown eyes. Brown also happens to be the color of the eyes in the ideal female composite in Soloman's study. The Natalie Portman-esque face features dark almond eyes

The male composite face illustrates that we find both oval-shaped eyes and blue eyes to be the most attractive on men. Blue is the second most common eye color, but it is still much rarer than brown.

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm just reporting the facts. Here, let me quote for you:

Those aren't facts just one person's opinion. What is a fact is that most female models and actresses have blue or green eyes.

To take it even further Marilyn Monroe the peak of female beauty standard had light eyes. Oops

blue eyes are the same as brown. only green color matters
@Thompsonz
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
Those aren't facts just one person's opinion. What is a fact is that most female models and actresses have blue or green eyes.

To take it even further Marilyn Monroe the peak of female beauty standard had light eyes. Oops

No dude, you don't understand. This is not one person's opinion, it's a peer-reviewed scientific experiment in which multiple leading actors and actresses were morphed together to create composite images.

It literally says the opposite of what you're saying. The majority of actresses are brown eyed. That's a fact. The composite image shows that. It's NOT a fact that most actresses have blue eyes. That's something you pulled out of your ass.

Last edited:
blue eyes are the same as brown. only green color matters
@Thompsonz
@subhuman incel
Eyes dont matter at all tbh, look at stallone

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
This is not one person's opinion, it's a peer-reviewed scientific experiment in which multiple leading actors and actresses were morphed together.
This means nothing. It's literally a morph. Have you actually morphed multiple people before? They could look fucked up or not. They could have light eyes or not. Point is it means nothing. It is not a fact shit it's not even science despite what they want you believe. A morph means nothing.

Blone hair blue eyes is the ideal standard for foids. Cope harder.

The majority of actresses are brown eyed. That's a fact. It's not a fact that most actresses have brown eyes.
Huh?

So in other words, you're ignoring all peer-reviewed professional evidence and asserting your opinion against the evidence.

Around here that is known as COPE.

Can you show me a single study that claims actresses are more likely to be blond or blue eyed?

And can you explain to me how a morph of actresses could produce a brown eyed, black haired result if the majority of actresses were blond and blue eyed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
In other words, "I'm ignoring all peer-reviewed professional evidence and asserting my opinion above the evidence".

Around here that is known as COPE.

Can you show me a single study that claims actresses are more likely to be blond or blue eyed?

And can you explain to me how a morph of actresses could produce a brown eyed, black haired result if the majority of actresses were blond and blue eyed?
that's common knowledge that males have darker hair than females cause of testosterone unless u have zero melanin
I'm not sure about eye area tho will look it up

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
no noah no care

Exactly the opposite jfl. They matter more for men than for women.

1) light eyes are less thrustworthy which is a masculine trait
2) Chico is an exception and he would look much better with green eyes
3) Women in general have it easier obv they also can get away easier with brown eyes

• +1
that's common knowledge that males have darker hair than females cause of testosterone unless u have zero melanin
I'm not sure about eye area tho will look it up

Not true. Men don't have darker hair than women and testosterone doesn't darken hair..

Frequencies-of-eye-hair-and-skin-pigmentation-types-among-Icelandic-and-Dutch.png

^ The only "light" color women were more likely to hae was red, and the chart doesn't distinguish between dark red or ginger. Men are probably more likely to be ginger.

Women were significantly more likely to have brown or black hair than men.

• Hmm...
Not true. Men don't have darker hair than women and testosterone doesn't darken hair..

Frequencies-of-eye-hair-and-skin-pigmentation-types-among-Icelandic-and-Dutch.png

^ The only "light" color women were more likely to hae was red, and the chart doesn't distinguish between dark red or ginger. Men are probably more likely to be ginger.

Women were significantly more likely to have brown or black hair than men.
Also keep in mind men are balding much more often which ligthens the hair cause of lack of supply

There was nothing in that first link that said testosterone darkens hair and in the Australian sample mentioned in your Independent article, it was noted that no effort was made to discern between women who had bleached their hair and women who had natural hair.

As for balding, the dutch/icelandic samples in that chart were students, so it's unlikely balding accounts for the observations.

Also, estrogen darkens skin and hair pigmentation.

Last edited: