Why Bonesmashing May Be Legit

Cigarette

Cigarette

geomax.me
making clear that i dont want you to punch your face or break your zygos with a brick im just here to provide studied information.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Impact Bone Loading: (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6719051/)
- "Impact loading, which is inherent in many sports, plays an important role in skeletal growth and shaping"
This is why people link american football or contact sports with bone growth. Now, here's the actual logic behind "bonesmashing". You have to do it constantly throughout the day for it to have a permanent effect on your face.
- "Bone mineral content and structure, besides being affected by genetics, hormones, and nutrition, are influenced by physical activity (PA). Impact loading, which is inherent in many sports, plays an important role in skeletal growth and shaping. Previous studies of children and young adults have shown that impact-loading PA is associated with a greater bone mineral density than nonimpact activities."
Study lists things that we already know such as bone growth being affected by diet, genetics and sports. It also explains how most cardio sports don't influence bone growth. Cardio promotes bone strengthening (not growth). If you weren't aware, bones are living tissue like muscles and yes, they grow and strengthen as you exercise (of course, depending on what sport you're currently playing).
- Before shitting on the thread with a bunch of :lul:s and :sick:s like the monkeys that you are please read the piece of information listed above.

Bone Growth: (https://www.nwaonline.com/news/2010/oct/25/healing-doesnt-make-broken-bone-stronger-20101025/)
- "Just like muscle, human bone grows and strengthens under pressure, and weakens when barely put to use."
This is why consistency is key for "bonesmashing" (or for whatever you're doing in life tbh). I recall someone making a thread about how tennis players have bigger wrists on their dominant hand. This is because they're constantly submitting said wrist into pressure. Now you may be asking bbBbuut iT toOK thEm yEars. Please keep in mind that tennis doesn't implicate strong bone stress but a mild one since their bones are being loaded.

Punching Your Face:
As retarded and autistic as this may sound this actually works, but here's a few things; Study shows that contact sports such as Boxing and MMA or any type of marcial arts that involve getting face raped aids bone growth overtime.
- Theoretically, if you keep getting punched (or punching yourself :feelsuhh:) while the swelling is still going on will periodically increase your bone size. Of course, this also includes other body parts like brow ridge (in my opinion the easiest bonesmash) and others (thread will be covering face only overall :blackpill:). Punching or being hit on the face puts stress on your bone tissue. This is why being consistent with it will grow your bones. We can link american football players who have insane brow ridges and zygos because they're submitting heir bones into constant stress (past swelling).

I've been softly hitting my brow ridge for the past 2 days constantly throughout the day with my knuckles and i've experienced a small amount of bone growth. It genuinely isn't swelling. I wouldn't recommend hitting your face constantly like a degenerate and genuinely start getting into contact sports. I'd recommend to use this as a method to craft your facial bones as you've always wanted them to be.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tagging the only people that I know lol:
@gigi ; @TraumatisedOgre ; @FastBananaCEO ; @tyronelite ; @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, ´´´´´´´´, Bitchwhipper2 and 7 others
bump

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Tallooksmaxxer, Aqua and 3 others
Thats why there are way more subhumans now that western society is feminized because back in the day bullies would bonesmash anyone super ugly back into humanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Bitchwhipper2, anactualdude and 9 others
Armadiliobonesmash
(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Elvisandreaa
It might damage your skin though. Facial scaring is not as attractive as people say it is, unless it's like a small knife scar.

Scar tissue is thicker, dryier, lumpy, and doesn't make your face look great. I have scaring in my under eye area, and it just looks like bigger eye bags on that side, thicker weird skin, it's not great.

Maybe just putting moderate pressure on the area could be safer, although you still risk thicker, deader skin for life, like when you lift without gloves. It's not a big deal on your hands, but on your face :/

Also mewing puts constant pressure on your face in a safer manner, and the forces spread out up to the cheek bones. If you mew hard, you'll feel it in your cheek bones. Not just pushing out the cheek bones (over years) but also making them thicker and denser because of the greater constant pressure.

Last edited:
why is there no before afters tho? or is there?

like so many people tried it before but i never saw good results aprt from swelling

it's legit it works

It might damage your skin though. Facial scaring is not as attractive as people say it is, unless it's like a small knife scar.

Scar tissue is thicker, dryier, lumpy, and doesn't make your face look great. I have scaring in my under eye area, and it just looks like bigger eye bags on that side, thicker weird skin, it's not great.

Maybe just putting moderate pressure on the area could be safer, although you still risk thicker, deader skin for life, like when you lift without gloves. It's not a big deal on your hands, but on your face :/

Also mewing puts constant pressure on your face in a safer manner, and the forces spread out up to the cheek bones. If you mew hard, you'll feel it in your cheek bones. Not just pushing out the cheek bones (over years) but also making them thicker and denser because of the greater constant pressure.
difference with mewing and smashing is that there's no stress load with mewing because it's just pushing tissue

why is there no before afters tho? or is there?

like so many people tried it before but i never saw good results aprt from swelling
people probably see swelling and immediately get excited. from what i read it should take around a week to see actual bone growth results if you're consistent

making clear that i dont want you to punch your face or break your zygos with a brick im just here to provide studied information.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Impact Bone Loading: (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6719051/)
- "Impact loading, which is inherent in many sports, plays an important role in skeletal growth and shaping"
This is why people link american football or contact sports with bone growth. Now, here's the actual logic behind "bonesmashing". You have to do it constantly throughout the day for it to have a permanent effect on your face.
- "Bone mineral content and structure, besides being affected by genetics, hormones, and nutrition, are influenced by physical activity (PA). Impact loading, which is inherent in many sports, plays an important role in skeletal growth and shaping. Previous studies of children and young adults have shown that impact-loading PA is associated with a greater bone mineral density than nonimpact activities."
Study lists things that we already know such as bone growth being affected by diet, genetics and sports. It also explains how most cardio sports don't influence bone growth. Cardio promotes bone strengthening (not growth). If you weren't aware, bones are living tissue like muscles and yes, they grow and strengthen as you exercise (of course, depending on what sport you're currently playing).
- Before shitting on the thread with a bunch of :lul:s and :sick:s like the monkeys that you are please read the piece of information listed above.

Bone Growth: (https://www.nwaonline.com/news/2010/oct/25/healing-doesnt-make-broken-bone-stronger-20101025/)
- "Just like muscle, human bone grows and strengthens under pressure, and weakens when barely put to use."
This is why consistency is key for "bonesmashing" (or for whatever you're doing in life tbh). I recall someone making a thread about how tennis players have bigger wrists on their dominant hand. This is because they're constantly submitting said wrist into pressure. Now you may be asking bbBbuut iT toOK thEm yEars. Please keep in mind that tennis doesn't implicate strong bone stress but a mild one since their bones are being loaded.

Punching Your Face:
As retarded and autistic as this may sound this actually works, but here's a few things; Study shows that contact sports such as Boxing and MMA or any type of marcial arts that involve getting face raped aids bone growth overtime.
- Theoretically, if you keep getting punched (or punching yourself :feelsuhh:) while the swelling is still going on will periodically increase your bone size. Of course, this also includes other body parts like brow ridge (in my opinion the easiest bonesmash) and others (thread will be covering face only overall :blackpill:). Punching or being hit on the face puts stress on your bone tissue. This is why being consistent with it will grow your bones. We can link american football players who have insane brow ridges and zygos because they're submitting heir bones into constant stress (past swelling).

I've been softly hitting my brow ridge for the past 2 days constantly throughout the day with my knuckles and i've experienced a small amount of bone growth. It genuinely isn't swelling. I wouldn't recommend hitting your face constantly like a degenerate and genuinely start getting into contact sports. I'd recommend to use this as a method to craft your facial bones as you've always wanted them to be.

Tagging the only people that I know lol:
@gigi ; @TraumatisedOgre ; @FastBananaCEO ; @tyronelite ; @kjsbdfiusdf

hitting it throughout the day is unnecessary very low IQ of you op :feelsuhh:

In theory bone has to get enough stress and then time to recover but not sure what kind of stress is best for facial bonez

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
difference with mewing and smashing is that there's no stress load with mewing because it's just pushing tissue
Harder mewing puts stress on the bones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law

Hard chewing is also good. I guess it depends on what kind of facial bone grown you need.

Bone smashing makes sense for a thicker brow ridge like you were saying.

I think for cheek bones, lower body fat, mewing, and hard chewing should do it but bone smashing could help as well with risk to the covering skin tissue.

Harder mewing puts stress on the bones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law

Hard chewing is also good. I guess it depends on what kind of facial bone grown you need.

Bone smashing makes sense for a thicker brow ridge like you were saying.

I think for cheek bones, lower body fat, mewing, and hard chewing should do it but bone smashing could help as well with risk to the covering skin tissue.
so theoretically mewing, hard mewing or pushing your maxilla up with your fingers should work at any age? if it does then holy fuck

Bonesmashing as an adult most likely won't increase the size of your cheekbones permanently. It only increases your bone mass and density, meaning that your bones will become tougher and less brittle. So the shape of your cheekbones won't change externally.