Why breeding young women leads to more attractive children

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Banned
If a woman is 13-17, she is still considerably young but it’s not a bad thing, because if an older man or man of same age breeds her, there is a higher chance that the child would be completely healthy one, and second that he is gonna have more prenatral testosterone, and a better bone structure, and also zoomers have high quality sperm which also leads to the breeding process being more better lol ahah

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rawmilk, mvp2v1 and mistermogger
this aint it chief

• +1
Reactions: mathis, SlavicGeneral, Itsjoeverlol and 1 other person
13 is post prime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, mathis, watah and 4 others
this site gave me brain cancer

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
Pedos.org

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
If a woman is 13-17, she is still considerably young but it’s not a bad thing, because if an older man or man of same age breeds her, there is a higher chance that the child would be completely healthy one, and second that he is gonna have more prenatral testosterone, and a better bone structure, and also zoomers have high quality sperm which also leads to the breeding process being more better lol ahah
😭

This is the final boss of the skibidirizz pill.

You wouldn’t know somebody’s age in nature. You’d go off how they look. If they look fertile then you naturally wanna get them pregnant.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and JohnDoe
you want to breed with a foid who is between ages 18-22 at the latest, so her body can recover easily/fully from pregnancy, stronger kids, healthier, more attractive kids etc

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and thereallegend
You wouldn’t know somebody’s age in nature. You’d go off how they look. If they look fertile then you naturally wanna get them pregnant.
these days it's so easy to spot which foid is a teen, early 20s or late 20s WALLED

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
IMG 2706

13-14 is prime actually. 16 is like a fully grown tree u can enjoy it fully
honetly the moment we assigned ages to people was the day it was all over tbh like how weird does it sound when you find a 16 year old breedable but how normal it is but people wanna blame for being a ''pedo'' anyway cause theyre brainwashed
Pedos.org
untrue most are just true to their natural urges i dont see a gorilla in jail for being with a 3 year younger female do i?
Because he and @mistermogger are fucking gaylqbt+gen z tiktok braindead teens who should be immediately banned from this site
????BASED????:chad::chad::chad:

Because he and @mistermogger are fucking gaylqbt+gen z tiktok braindead teens who should be immediately banned from this site
what did i ever do to you my dear bhai 🥺