Why british girls are so ugly?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Man they are really ugly, I can't understand how that's even possible. I mean...just go outside London and look yourself, by far the ugliest in Europe and probably the ugliest white girls in the world.

In London is only partly different because of the huge influx of other european girls and students that drive the average level of beauty higher....but outside London is crazy bad. And they are so trashy too. Literally zero class whatsoever

P.S: I'm not british myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, alex569 and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6723
bri ish gals are fookin skanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
inbreeding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 5145
years of inbreeding has took its tool

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and BradAniston
Man they are really ugly, I can't understand how that's even possible. I mean...just go outside London and look yourself, by far the ugliest in Europe and probably the ugliest white girls in the world.

In London is only partly different because of the huge influx of other european girls and students that drive the average level of beauty higher....but outside London is crazy bad. And they are so trashy too. Literally zero class whatsoever

P.S: I'm not british myself

The good looking ones have elite social circles and go travelling abroad or in secluded places, the uggos are left behind and are on show for everyone, this is what you see.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
ugly skin, good enough face

clearly doesn't have british roots....guess another foreigner that eventually settled in london or cherry picked pic
"ugly skin" please get off this website and get some air

Because all British Stacies were kidnapped by High T Scandinavian Chads back in the days

7f3920fa57b3e7de276845a70f430991.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
The problem is that alot of british people are fat and have shit teeth. According to https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/health/diet-and-exercise/overweight-adults/latest 62% of UK adults are overweight. For prime women this is a bit lower, I would say around 40%, but that number is still crazy high. Gluttony is common here, too much alcohol (binge drinking every weekend is a normie activity), too much fast food, too much chocolate etc. People just look like shit if that is all their diet is. Makeup is also very common here, alot of women would have ruined their skin due to excessive makeup usage (most fog no makeup tbh).

We also have shitty genetics in comparison to places in EE. Most people I have met from eastern europe are distinctly gl moggers. You also get the gigachads from the netherlands mogging us brits into the floor.

I think british subhumanity is mainly due to poor enviroment, but we are definetly middle of the pack in terms of genetic potential.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and MrGlutton
The problem is that alot of british people are fat and have shit teeth. According to https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/health/diet-and-exercise/overweight-adults/latest 62% of UK adults are overweight. For prime women this is a bit lower, I would say around 40%, but that number is still crazy high. Gluttony is common here, too much alcohol (binge drinking every weekend is a normie activity), too much fast food, too much chocolate. People just look like shit if that is all their diet is. Makeup is also very common here, alot of women would have ruined their skin due to excessive makeup usage (most fog no makeup tbh).

We also have shitty genetics in comparison to places in EE. Most people I have met from eastern europe are distinctly gl moggers. You also get the gigachads from the netherlands mogging us brits into the floor.

I think british subhumanity is mainly due to poor enviroment, but we are definetly middle of the pack in terms of genetic potential.
are dutch guys rly gigamoggers? i always pictured them as low T cucks whereas danish guys are way more robust on average.

are dutch guys rly gigamoggers? i always pictured them as low T cucks whereas danish guys are way more robust on average.

I should have probably said germanic moggers. I just say netherlands because they are known for being tall. People who are clearly from that area of the earth tend to be tall moggers.

They kept the royal bloodline for too long