Why Can't I Date Older Woman

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
JBs are fun and girls my age are hot too, and I have success with them, but I CANT GET A GIRL OLDER THAN 19.

I want a MILF!!!!!

It sucks because they look at me like a little boy.

Age pill is brutal man I hate it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Hades, SLA and 3 others
not age pill you are low t

if you had BONES you would get milfs for daaays

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, hebbewem, Hades and 10 others
JBs are fun and girls my age are hot too, and I have success with them, but I CANT GET A GIRL OLDER THAN 19.

I want a MILF!!!!!

Same bro.

I want to date a woman who's older than me. Idk why, but i just love it. Milfs turn me on more than JBs lol.

Once I ascend I will ask out women older than me by 2-5 years (if i'm lucky enough).

Why tf do they want oldcels??? Why won't they want a collagen rich, youthful toy boy???

not age pill you are low t

if you had BONES you would get milfs for daaays
Wow, are you saying that milfs like DOM men with good bones? I see. How do you know this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3043
Why would you want to date older women? They’re used and annoying af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Patient A, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It's more of a fetish I developed. I would never LTR one, only JBs and Girl my age, but a banging an attractive woman that could have been my mom's friend is like a dream.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Patient A and Deleted member 3043
you prolly dont look masc enough

• +1
Reactions: Equinox and Deleted member 3043
jfl at craving old nasty blooded smelly dirty pussy oldcels

I want a MILF!!!!!

Same bro.

I want to date a woman who's older than me. Idk why, but i just love it. Milfs turn me on more than JBs lol.

Once I ascend I will ask out women older than me by 2-5 years (if i'm lucky enough).

Why tf do they want oldcels??? Why won't they want a collagen rich, youthful toy boy???

Wow, are you saying that milfs like DOM men with good bones? I see. How do you know this?
I'm dating a girl 4 years older than me, and I've been dating her since 16. I've been told that I look "adorable" and "masculine." So Maesthetic gets all age groups.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
same here lmao. when im shirtless i actually pull older girls too but with clothes on its max jbs who give iois

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
need gymmaxing and thick neck for that dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: Equinox
Just find a pedophile older woman. Then your age becomes a boon rather than a curse. Depends on how old you look though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
They reek of death...just joking, older woman can be fine

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3202
older woman want chads muscolar

Milfs turn me on more than JBs lol.
I will ask out women older than me by 2-5 years
thumb_nigga-you-stupid-memegenerator-net-nigga-you-stupid-martin-lawrence-48988512.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685

I want a MILF!!!!!

Well what have you tried? They dont like kids tbh.

Well what have you tried? They dont like kids tbh.
I believe it's mostly stigma that stops them from dating younger guys. But it could also be that your average 15-20 year old still looks like a prepubescent child. I guess you could get a pedophile like @anti caking agents stated above.

I've been able to date older women due to how I look, I look about 4 years older than my actual age (I hit puberty around 9 1/2, so that may be the reason why I look more masculine than your average late bloomer).

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and .👽.
I believe it's mostly stigma that stops them from dating younger guys. But it could also be that your average 15-20 year old still looks like a prepubescent child. I guess you could get a pedophile like @anti caking agents stated above.

I've been able to date older women due to how I look, I look about 4 years older than my actual age (I hit puberty around 9 1/2, so that may be the reason why I look more masculine than your average late bloomer).
I think its about maturity, the thing what you said and the problem that they dont meet younger folks. Idk

• +1

Thanks for the mention. Very cool. Huge dopamine rush.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 3202

You need to look masculine and around 26-late 20s/early 30s to consistanly "date" or hook up with older women imo. It's partly social stigma, but mostly the fact that older chicks are just not that sexually attracted to really young looking guys. They don't value youth as men do. Even if they are good looking and aesthetic by psl standards. Sure, some milfs will but, they are in the extreme minority.

For instance. I'm currently 34 and quite masculine looking, gymceled, and I've been with a few women 14+ years older than me. One was a 51 year old divorced gym thot, and the other was a woman that worked with my aunt :feelskek: I would have never been able to hook up with either them if I looked the same as I did at 22. Back then older women would only say that I was cute or handsome but there wasn't much if any sexual attraction.

• +1
imagine wanting a toilet over the age of about 21 jfl

You need to look masculine and around 26-late 20s/early 30s to consistanly "date" or hook up with older women imo. It's partly social stigma, but mostly the fact that older chicks are just not that sexually attracted to really young looking guys. They don't value youth as men do. Even if they are good looking and aesthetic by psl standards. Sure, some milfs will but, they are in the extreme minority.

For instance. I'm currently 34 and quite masculine looking, gymceled, and I've been with a few women 14+ years older than me. One was a 51 year old divorced gym thot, and the other was a woman that worked with my aunt :feelskek: I would have never been able to hook up with either them if I looked the same as I did at 22. Back then older women would only say that I was cute or handsome but there wasn't much if any sexual attraction.
What would the minimum age of the average good looking guy have to be in order to get with a woman in her mid 20's to early 30's (or how old he has to look)? Consistently?

Last edited:
Are you even blackpilled if you go for older women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
That's a stupid question, you can be blackpilled and want to fuck fatties, the blackpill doesn't change your tastes in women (at least for me).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lohitang, Hector, .👽. and 1 other person
What would the minimum age of the average good looking guy have to be in order to get with a woman in her mid 20's to early 30's (or how old he has to look)? Consistently?

Sorry. I honestly couldn't tell you from personal experience. As I was moslty in a few long term relationships throughout my early 20s. And I didn't have that many hookups at all until I got a little older. Although, If I had to guess ? I'd say looking 25+ and aesthetic at your current age should be sufficient at attracting some women in that target age group. However. I do think that women aged 25-early 30s aren't as easily attainable as some might think. If you lower your standards and go for used up sluts that have a kid already, or the few that still want casual sex , then maybe. But most decent looking girls that age have moved on from Chad chasing and casual hookups. Most are married/in ltrs or have their sights on average or the few good looking and stable guys left for marriage and having a family.

Believe it or not. In recent years I've had more success with older or significanly younger women. Most of the women in my age group are either taken, or so bottom of the barrel that only cucks will try to get with them.

Just my 2cents.

• +1
lol older women are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Being attracted to older women over younger isn't natural. It's a fetish, especially if you are young yourself.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Sorry. I honestly couldn't tell you from personal experience. As I was moslty in a few long term relationships throughout my early 20s. And I didn't have that many hookups at all until I got a little older. Although, If I had to guess ? I'd say looking 25+ and aesthetic at your current age should be sufficient at attracting some women in that target age group. However. I do think that women aged 25-early 30s aren't as easily attainable as some might think. If you lower your standards and go for used up sluts that have a kid already, or the few that still want casual sex , then maybe. But most decent looking girls that age have moved on from Chad chasing and casual hookups. Most are married/in ltrs or have their sights on average or the few good looking and stable guys left for marriage and having a family.

Believe it or not. In recent years I've had more success with older or significanly younger women. Most of the women in my age group are either taken, or so bottom of the barrel that only cucks will try to get with them.

Just my 2cents.
I'm in an LTR with a girl 4 years older than me ever since I was 16 (I'm about to be 19 in April).
Being attracted to older women over younger isn't natural. It's a fetish, especially if you are young yourself.
Well I grew up around women that were all in their early to mid 20's. That may be one of the reasons why I like them so much, that and the fact that I've always had a dopamine rush when I impressed an older girl (hur dur, I'm more mature), so it could be that. And I usually don't go for women past 4-5 years older than me (4 years is pretty much my limit unless it's an ONS). The same age or slightly older than me is ideal, at least for me.

Last edited:
You wanting an older woman over a younger women isn't normal. For me I used to have a MILF fetish until I recongised I wanted a older women to act as my mother figure. Now I want prime JB pussy. Also 'older' is pretty relative. Age gap doesn't mean much after 18 unless its greater then 5 years

Well I grew up around women that were all in their early to mid 20's.
Not sure why you're in about, but older women refers to women older than 25

Not sure why you're in about, but older women refers to women older than 25
I'm talking about women 25-35 years of age, mostly.

Nigga how fucking a 30 is a fetish, holy fuck with the IQ. You can't tell the difference between a 23 years old and a 30 years old. People here are homosexuals confirmed.

I go for every stacy
cuz ur ugly

No boyo if I'm ugly how can I get JBs and girls around my age hmm?
You wanting an older woman over a younger women isn't normal. For me I used to have a MILF fetish until I recongised I wanted a older women to act as my mother figure. Now I want prime JB pussy. Also 'older' is pretty relative. Age gap doesn't mean much after 18 unless its greater then 5 years

This is pretty much why I particularly like some older woman. It's not NT

Last edited:
One of this options:

-The women of your country are hideous and dont take care of themselves

-You don't spend much time outside your basement
Lol you're an absolute retard if you think 23 year old and 30 year old women look alike

One of this options:

-The women of your country are hideous and dont take care of themselves

-You don't spend much time outside your basement