Why can't I enjoy sex with skinny girls? (fucked for 3 hours...)

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I've only fucked thick girls before, but today I had a chance to get with a skinny girl and decided to switch it up. Worst mistake of my life.

I was going hard for 2 hours pounding and was getting nothing out of it. Looking at her spine poking through her skin from the back and ribs showing from the front were turning me off, shit was nasty. My legs eventually started shaking hard af and I couldn't hold myself up anymore. Started getting cramps too and got to a point where I was just laying there not even pumping. The whole time I'm just slamming my pelvic bone on hers and tailbone too. Eventually I just stopped fucking since my alarm went off for an appointment I had.

Now it's many hours later and my legs are still shaking, I can barely breathe, and my pelvic bone is sore af. I don't get how people find skinny girls attractive, shit is overrated...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Manletmachine, Deleted member 20996 and 8 others
Because you are a schizo larping on a forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20996, Manletmachine, GetShrekt and 5 others
damn man, was she one of those anorexics with 'blue tone'?

damn man, was she one of those anorexics with 'blue tone'?
Skinny emo girl with drug addiction pheno and nose rings wearing 2000s punk rock fashion and makeup.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, thereallegend and Deleted member 23100
wait ur black?

Skinny emo girl with drug addiction pheno and nose rings wearing 2000s punk rock fashion and makeup.

mogs me to 300x looped reincarnations

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and aBetterMii
Slayers.org
GIFs 20233554046

In all seriousness, if she's too skinny then it might be a turn off cause she might not have those curves that gets us hard nor a good amount of meat on those bones.
She needs to bloatmaxx asap

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, pardocel, Pikabro and 2 others
Fuck I even struggle to get fully hard with girls who are size 10s now, it's like 12 is minimum to get me really hard

If you cant count her spinal columns from 10 feet away shes not skinny enough

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 23115
Your low test OP, get your levels checked.

how? my T is normal.

If you can't dominate, choke fuck, slap, spit on and abuse/dom a skinny foid your low T. They are naturally submissive cum sluts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20996
If you can't dominate, choke fuck, slap, spit on and abuse/dom a skinny foid your low T. They are naturally submissive cum sluts.
i did. my point is that i got gassed tf out and didn't even bust a nut in 3 hours.

i did. my point is that i got gassed tf out and didn't even bust a nut in 3 hours.
lesson learned. Dont fuck girls that u aint attracted to.

OP Doesnt now how to fuck

i would have grabbed the bitch put her up in the air and pumpped her while carrying

ohh lord the shit you can do with skinny women is unbelievable. you must be a nigger for only liking thick women