Why can't I find a girlfriend?

5.5 is the average score I got from 10+ ratings on this site from other users. I never rate myself.
When I asked for ratings here it was pretty much all either 5 PSL or 1 PSL, so I'm not so sure I'd trust them.

When I asked for ratings here it was pretty much all either 5 PSL or 1 PSL, so I'm not so sure I'd trust them.
All ratings were between a 5-6 though. No on rated below 5 or above 6.

What do you mean by that? Girls from work, school, etc?
For example girls from your class or uni group. But it's important to not start with romantic stuff but simply do small talk and then see her reaction. You will see if she's at least somewhat interested in her eyes and then you can propose something.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Go clubbing, if you don’t get approached it’s over, or try tinder

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and HarrierDuBois
Go clubbing, if you don’t get approached it’s over, or try tinder
I have been cold approached a few times, and more than a few times approached in festivities.

• So Sad
For example girls from your class or uni group. But it's important to not start with romantic stuff but simply do small talk and then see her reaction. You will see if she's at least somewhat interested in her eyes and then you can propose something.
Ah, I see. Seems much more reasonable than simply cold approaching and acting like a thirsty weirdo.
All ratings were between a 5-6 though. No on rated below 5 or above 6.
PSL or 10 scale?

Uglier than you think and skinny af

• Hmm...
prolly the same reason you're not a millionaire. Lack of work ethic.

• +1
post a picture of your face here and we will analyze it

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
if you're still in school you have no excuses to not be able to talk to a girl/woman.

• Hmm...
Too tall

• +1
Uglier than you think and skinny af
No one has rated me below a mtn here so I don't know. I am on the slimmer side though but I look average weight in clothes.
Do I need to reach htn facially?

prolly the same reason you're not a millionaire. Lack of work ethic.
Maybe yeah, I don't really interact with girls.

post a picture of your face here and we will analyze it
I am not posting publicly but 5.5/10 is the average score I was given here by 10+ users. I never rate myself because it's impossible to stay objective I only take the ratings I get from others.

status and money ?

• +1
if you're still in school you have no excuses to not be able to talk to a girl/woman.
So you suggest I should just start conversation with girls in the hallway/cafeteria?

status and money ?
Normal highschooler with a couple hundred bucks just like everyone around me. No advantage or disadvantage in my environment.

So you suggest I should just start conversation with girls in the hallway/cafeteria?
Cafeteria, I used to walk around during breakfast and would talk to people. I wrote their names down on my phone to remember, met some girls this way and one of them even wanted to have sex with me but I was too chicken to do it.

• Woah
Cafeteria, I used to walk around during breakfast and would talk to people. I wrote their names down on my phone to remember, met some girls this way and one of them even wanted to have sex with me but I was too chicken to do it.
Sounds good tbh. Should probably try this.

Mentalcel/locationcel

• +1
No one has rated me below a mtn here so I don't know. I am on the slimmer side though but I look average weight in clothes.
Do I need to reach htn facially?
Must have good frame. 78kg is tiny for ur height, get jacked

• +1
I am not posting publicly but 5.5/10 is the average score I was given here by 10+ users. I never rate myself because it's impossible to stay objective I only take the ratings I get from others.
Show me ur picture. You’re prob gl from the pheno description u gave. I might be able to help with your style so u can ascend. I’m really good at hair and fashion based on face.

• +1
Show me ur picture. You’re prob gl from the pheno description u gave. I might be able to help with your style so u can ascend. I’m really good at hair and fashion based on face.
I'll just send them in our chat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780