WHY CANT I GET FOIDS AS TEENCEL?

T

thenext_chad

Iron
IM 6FT average looking for a 15YO
now sadly i have short(my dad forced me to buzz it) i had black wavy hair im nt and very low inhib i know every single mf in school
yesterday i met with a homie who is ltn/mtn he showed me pics with him and a stacylite its not only him in school mfs way worse looking than me still manage to get a gf while i cant
i was suprised how this homie managed to get stacylite and he is at the same level of looks with me while being 3 inches shorter than me (but tbh he is badboymaxxed)
i talk a lot with women they tell me their secrets i make them laugh and shit we build strong connections i can do this with every female in my highschool but still dont manage to get them
the only time i had a gf it was my crush (prolly htb for age) but after my dad shaved my head last year she broke up with me one week later
PLS GUYS IF YOU READ THIS HELP ME WITH ADVICES
(I GOT RATED MTN IN LOOKSMAXXING FORUMS AND KEEP IN MIND I LIVE IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY WHERE AVERAGE IS WORSE THAN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and sportsmogger
You are not sexual/direct enough, I learned this later in life the hard way...

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, iabsolvejordan, Feliezzx and 4 others
same problem

• +1
Reactions: thenext_chad
now sadly i have short(my dad forced me to buzz it) i had black wavy hair im nt and very low inhib i know every single mf in school
yesterday i met with a homie who is ltn/mtn he showed me pics with him and a stacylite its not only him in school mfs way worse looking than me still manage to get a gf while i cant
i was suprised how this homie managed to get stacylite and he is at the same level of looks with me while being 3 inches shorter than me (but tbh he is badboymaxxed)
i talk a lot with women they tell me their secrets i make them laugh and shit we build strong connections i can do this with every female in my highschool but still dont manage to get them
the only time i had a gf it was my crush (prolly htb for age) but after my dad shaved my head last year she broke up with me one week later
(I GOT RATED MTN IN LOOKSMAXXING FORUMS AND KEEP IN MIND I LIVE IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY WHERE AVERAGE IS WORSE THAN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES)
nigga loook how you talk lmao

Because you are not 6'7 awkward loser with blonde fluffy hair, blue eyes, 7 inches dick who has no social skill but has 9.6/10 sex appeal to foids
Images 3

• So Sad
Reactions: Hernan
Fucking over for you nigga
Images 3

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
i wonder the same, likely it is non nt

Because you are not 6'7 awkward loser with blonde fluffy hair, blue eyes, 7 inches dick who has no social skill but has 9.6/10 sex appeal to foids View attachment 2596083
bro 6,7 at 15 wdym
if i was 6,7 women would be my last concern i would prolly be drafter for nba or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: rares54
HEIGHT CONSIDERED GOOD SEX APPEAL AND YOU HAVE BIG PENIS IF YOU ARE 6'7
bro 6,7 at 15 wdym
if i was 6,7 women would be my last concern i would prolly be drafter for nba or some shit

• +1
  • +1
I hope you get hit by a bus

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, mogssssssssssssssss and Hernan
how? can u pls explain to me and help me?
U have to ask them out and be flirtatious... even if you would be considered good looking they don't ask u...
I literally had no game in university I thought... in the recent months I have had contact with multiple of the girls and went on date with them... and they told me they had crush on me.

Because your ugly

Because you have low smv

You don’t look good are you aren’t nt enough simple.

Because you have low smv
i mean isnt smv looks height money body
since we in school no mf have money and most niggas arent in the gym
wich leave us with face and height
im mtn (wich most mfs in my school arent bc of acne and still being in puberty)and 6ft

i mean isnt smv looks height money body
since we in school no mf have money and most niggas arent in the gym
wich leave us with face and height
im mtn (wich most mfs in my school arent bc of acne and still being in puberty)and 6ft
ok

mirin the height

i mean english is my 3rd language
but if you mean the way i talk thats another thing
Tell your dad that malegazemaxxing makes you a faggot. Getting a buzzcut might get you more attention/respect from men but only a fag wants that. If having long hair is feminine why do girls want to suck your cock more like that? Malegazwmaxxing is homosexuality

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Tell your dad that malegazemaxxing makes you a faggot. Getting a buzzcut might get you more attention/respect from men but only a fag wants that. If having long hair is feminine why do girls want to suck your cock more like that? Malegazwmaxxing is homosexuality
i mean he cannot be convinced
i know im not the best looking mf but him forcing me to buzz the hair makes it even worse

Shut the fuck up nigga you’re 6’ and 15. Stop complaining and gtfoh

i mean he cannot be convinced
i know im not the best looking mf but him forcing me to buzz the hair makes it even worse
Tell the nigga, dad I dont want your validation. That is incwstual and gay. Having a buzz makes me a faggot who gets less foid attention

Shut the fuck up nigga you’re 6’ and 15. Stop complaining and gtfoh
i mean i could be so much more if i had smaller nose (im mulatto)

Tell the nigga, dad I dont want your validation. That is incwstual and gay. Having a buzz makes me a faggot who gets less foid attention
i mean i dont live in a advanced country i live in a 3rd world african country he might burry me if i say this

you're ugly simple as

you're ugly simple as
i just got one today bro
i confessed to her and she says that she feels the same way torwards me and she wants to stay with me forever

U have to ask them out and be flirtatious... even if you would be considered good looking they don't ask u...
I literally had no game in university I thought... in the recent months I have had contact with multiple of the girls and went on date with them... and they told me they had crush on me.
cope, foids approach me all the time and all I do is act autistic in public

i just got one today bro
i confessed to her and she says that she feels the same way torwards me and she wants to stay with me forever
congratulations bro you got what i will never get in my pathetic life

I had a guy in school, he was 3/10 but shredded and got all attention from girls cuz he was direct and confident as guy said, not bluepill cope, just my experience. In some schools confidence=appearance