WHY CAN'T I GET OVER HER?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I spend the entire day thinking about her having sex with her bf.

Why am I so obsessed with this girl? Why is she so attractive to me? What makes her so special? I hate this shit. I want to be free ffs.

She doesn't like me. She never did. She even told me so. Yet I still think about her. I need help guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BrettyBoy
if that raises the donger atleast you have decent T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Because you're a massive fucking cuck with nothing else to do. Bro, I been where you are, literally thinking about a girl for days 24/7 when she was shit to me in the past.

The best advice is to focus ur energy on a girl who you might have a chance with. Even if you dont get that girl, you'll have a much smaller crush and heartbreak to deal with.

Block ur ex on every social media platform and anything that reminds you of her.

I dont even know why im wasting my time with you tbh, its clear all you want is a fucking cuddle group. Why not fucking learn something this time.

• +1
I feel you brother positive vibes from Greece
hope you are okay
im with you
we all gonna make it brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
if that raises the donger atleast you have decent T
T aint the problem
Because you're a massive fucking cuck with nothing else to do. Bro, I been where you are, literally thinking about a girl for days 24/7 when she was shit to me in the past.

The best advice is to focus ur energy on a girl who you might have a chance with. Even if you dont get that girl, you'll have a much smaller crush and heartbreak to deal with.

Block ur ex on every social media platform and anything that reminds you of her.

I dont even know why im wasting my time with you tbh, its clear all you want is a fucking cuddle group. Why not fucking learn something this time.

I don't have any girl to focus with. They are all distant and cold.

• +1
WHAT A CHAD POST WHAT A AFUCKING CHADDDD
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

so chadly that he gets cucked wow

SLAYER SQUAD GTFIHHHH
@11gaijin
@x69
@Intel.Imperitive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

The worst part is you are 17 and young, the dude is 23. He shouldn't have any excuses at that age to be attached to some oneitis or girl or whatever the fuck he is doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147 and Nibba
The worst part is you are 17 and young, the dude is 23. He shouldn't have any excuses at that age to be attached to some oneitis or girl or whatever the fuck he is doing.

I'm 23 physically but 17 sexuallly

• +1
I'm 23 physically but 17 sexuallly

And mentally 12. and female.

He sounds like a 12 year old girl who has a crush on "Josh".

HE REMINDS ME OF TAYLOR SWIFT IN THIS ONE VIDEO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
WHAT A CHAD POST WHAT A AFUCKING CHADDDD
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

so chadly that he gets cucked wow

SLAYER SQUAD GTFIHHHH
@11gaijin
@x69
@Intel.Imperitive

It's like Negative x Negative = Positive.

He is so Chad he turned out as a cucked incel.

@blackopstruecel is the truest chad in the world. Mogger of Gandy and Barret

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
And mentally 12. and female.

He sounds like a 12 year old girl who has a crush on "Josh".

HE REMINDS ME OF TAYLOR SWIFT IN THIS ONE VIDEO:

I am a bit retarded I will admit that

• +1

Why am I so obsessed with this girl? Why is she so attractive to me? What makes her so special? I hate this shit. I want to be free ffs.

She doesn't like me. She never did. She even told me so. Yet I still think about her. I need help guys.

I feel you man, just remembered I was the exact same. And legit now im hurting lol. Fuck. Why the fuck do we have to be so stupid sometimes as human? I cant even do anything rn. You just pushed me back to that time period man, I legit need a day to fucking chill now man fuck
N

Now that I feel what you're feeling I understand you, its fucking pathetic it really is. Keep posting, cause Ik talking about it feels good. Just keep it in the offtopic section man. Fuck good luck and shit idk

• +1
It's like Negative x Negative = Positive.

He is so Chad he turned out as a cucked incel.

@blackopstruecel is the truest chad in the world. Mogger of Gandy and Barret
So that means the Slayer squad is INCEL SQUAD????

*dramatic music plays*

• +1
I feel you man, just remembered I was the exact same. And legit now im hurting lol. Fuck. Why the fuck do we have to be so stupid sometimes as human? I cant even do anything rn. You just pushed me back to that time period man, I legit need a day to fucking chill now man fuck
N

Now that I feel what you're feeling I understand you, its fucking pathetic it really is. Keep posting, cause Ik talking about it feels good. Just keep it in the offtopic section man. Fuck good luck and shit idk

I think it's because she made me feel something and because I had some happy moments with her or at least thought so

• +1
  • +1
So that means the Slayer squad is INCEL SQUAD????

*dramatic music plays*

No brah... Positive x Positive is still Positive...

• +1

WTF same tbh, are you a teencel? I am having same problem tho it has been less

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 6401
WTF same tbh, are you a teencel? I am having same problem tho it has been less
I'm 23 and it's been like this since I was 17

• +1
@blackopstruecel IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
Notice that Blackops's hair isn't pretty enough. If only he could work on that, he'd def get the girl who's not way above his looksmatch.

• +1
Notice that Blackops's hair isn't pretty enough. If only he could work on that, he'd def get the girl who's not way above his looksmatch.
jfl nice one

• +1
Goddamn! Unlike OP, my crush is a White Brazil macaca thot. I was about to be romantically interested but I realized she was a thot just like the rest of the roasties

• +1
Its over for old threadscels

Just fuck 10 other girls bro