Why cant I get rid of my ex

try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
I just finished a call with my new insta crush and it made me realize I want nun to do with my ex for the 100th time but Im never leaving my ex tbh over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salted_Salty, PseudoMaxxer, Manletmachine and 1 other person
my ex told every girl she knows I cheated on her and treated her like shit, how was yours?

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
I just finished a call with my new insta crush and it made me realize I want nun to do with my ex for the 100th time but Im never leaving my ex tbh over
Emotional attachment

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and try2beme
my ex told every girl she knows I cheated on her and treated her like shit, how was yours?
Not so negative. Fuck that hoe tho

• +1
Reactions: grief
Bro I once fucked a hooker while high on hash and I legit thought about her for days
Just fuck more bitches and you'll forget her is the best advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and try2beme
Not so negative. Fuck that hoe tho
mine probably said more things, like she thinks i was just with her for sex and stuff
I did cheat and ghosted her for days without any reason
when we finally talked to each other, we broke up and then 1 week later she tried to make contact and I ghosted her again
from this day on, all I know is girls around her think i'm the devil, some mutual friend showed me tweets of her yapping about me, but that's all. 0 contact since then, I only remember her when I see one of her girl friends at uni and they stare/talk as I pass by like "it's him" type shit

• +1
mine probably said more things, like she thinks i was just with her for sex and stuff
I did cheat and ghosted her for days without any reason
when we finally talked to each other, we broke up and then 1 week later she tried to make contact and I ghosted her again
from this day on, all I know is girls around her think i'm the devil, some mutual friend showed me tweets of her yapping about me, but that's all. 0 contact since then, I only remember her when I see one of her girl friends at uni and they stare/talk as I pass by like "it's him" type shit
Date her bff

• JFL
Reactions: grief
I will cheat on my gf with a sheboon hooker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and brucewayne78
Date her bff
bro if I say I didn't think about doing it i'll be lying fuck i'm such a terrible person
her best friend is a short cutie tho, of course she hates me almost more than my ex

• +1
  • +1
it´s normal, just focus on other things and she will disappear automatically

• +1
I wish I had a girl, the thought of having someone who likes/loves you and lets you touch her intimately sound so bizarre for me.

I’ve never kissed a girl but when I see other guys my age kiss girls I just feel like it’s something that doesn’t exist or is locked away from me

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and iblamejews
I wish I had a girl, the thought of having someone who likes/loves you and lets you touch her intimately sound so bizarre for me.

I’ve never kissed a girl but when I see other guys my age kiss girls I just feel like it’s something that doesn’t exist or is locked away from me
Your looks levels?

Your looks levels?
I’m mtn but I’m high inhib and little to no NTness, and my NTness gets even worse when I’m not confident in body, face, dick size, etc. and I’m always very un confident

I have no friends… you name it, I got it.

• +1
Usually- you Don’t miss your ex, but rather you miss who you were with her, and to prevent moving on (which has a risk of heartbreak) you subconsciously stop yourself from moving on - there’s also a whole thing about how the ego has to die during no contact! If you actually wanna move on, try not speaking for 3 months, if she still lives in your head rent free maybe she’s her