Why can’t I just feel love

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
You know. Something genuine. I don’t feel that anymore. I haven’t in a while.

most people in my life dislike me. I’m pretty much alone for good

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, whiteislandpill, cryptt and 1 other person

Relatable, us sub5s are just born to suffer

• +1
Reactions: guilty
Relatable, us sub5s are just born to suffer
I’m not even sub5, though. I am just so mentally fucked that I make everyone around me hate me. It never began for me. Over from the start. Genetic dispositions.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I’m not even sub5, though. I am just so mentally fucked that I make everyone around me hate me. It never began for me. Over from the start. Genetic dispositions.
Being sub5 is worse than being a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: guilty and cromagnon

Same thing, and I often noticed that I was never among the first choices of people who had known me for a long time. The people I was and am best with are the ones I have known for long enough but not too long

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

If you are too deep in blackpill rabbit hole you aren't even able to, even if you were GL

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and cromagnon
Being sub5 is worse than being a mentalcel
I agree with you completely. But I’m still completely fucked over for life. I don’t have it as worse as some. But this is still all so miserable.

I’m not trying to throw a pity party, I have decent looks, but the NT pill is pretty brutal.

• +1
Same thing, and I often noticed that I was never among the first choices of people who had known me for a long time. The people I was and am best with are the ones I have known for long enough but not too long
Yep. I used to get kicked from XBOX parties and stuff for making bad jokes or if the squad was full. I was never a first class option for people. Kind of just there for when you needed me. Nobody ever wanted me. Just used me.

• +1
Yep. I used to get kicked from XBOX parties and stuff for making bad jokes or if the squad was full. I was never a first class option for people. Kind of just there for when you needed me. Nobody ever wanted me. Just used me.
Or left out of conversations purposely, etc. this life is really just so miserable sometimes, man.

• +1
I agree with you completely. But I’m still completely fucked over for life. I don’t have it as worse as some. But this is still all so miserable.

I’m not trying to throw a pity party, I have decent looks, but the NT pill is pretty brutal.
Nt is brutal , but there are a few limited solutions

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Darkeningstar
I learned to act more like a psychopath to remedy this situation. It is a problem, though.

• +1
I learned to act more like a psychopath to remedy this situation. It is a problem, though.
I just try to larp NT to people. Then I get too comfortable and let my autism slip, and boom. They’re done with me. Im too weird for them. :feelswhy:

• +1
Or left out of conversations purposely, etc. this life is really just so miserable sometimes, man.
Even when I was quite better looking than the company I was with it happened, I would learn about the "gossip" late. It is true that I did not show interest, however, it was indicative. When people fail to confide in you you already know that you are not a first choice

• +1
Reactions: cryptt and cromagnon
Nt is brutal , but there are a few limited solutions
I can’t do anything now, either. I can’t take drugs because my parents pretty much control everything that comes into the house. I can’t drink well because, I obviously can’t go to school or do stuff irl drunk. So there’s really nothing I can do to make myself more NT. Truly over.

It's not over bhai you might find better friends
I hope. Most of the remaining friends I have are two-faced, even my closest ones who I’ve confided major secrets too.

I just wish it would get better for me :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: cryptt
I hope. Most of the remaining friends I have are two-faced, even my closest ones who I’ve confided major secrets too.

I just wish it would get better for me :feelsrope:
My friends just leeched onto me till they found new friends but now I've found better friends still a bit non nt but doesn't matter alot

• +1
I can’t do anything now, either. I can’t take drugs because my parents pretty much control everything that comes into the house. I can’t drink well because, I obviously can’t go to school or do stuff irl drunk. So there’s really nothing I can do to make myself more NT. Truly over.
You can become so attractive you dont need to be nt, sean o pry is autistic and has gigastacy

• Hmm...
Same. It’s been years, I don’t think it’s something that can come back. Unlike you, however, I’ve always been alone.

• So Sad