why cant i sleep

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
nearly 6am and not an hour of sleep. my body and my mind just refuse to shutdown despite the fact i took night time cough medicine and magnesium

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and LancasteR
Because @BrahminBoss is living your walls

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James and Manletmachine
i can’t sleep either bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother and Manletmachine
Were you physically active today?

nearly 6am and not an hour of sleep. my body and my mind just refuse to shutdown despite the fact i took night time cough medicine and magnesium
Same ngl

Maybe you just need a break from work for a week or two

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
What are you stressing over bro?

Either that or you need to shut off the screens and stare at the ceiling in the dark. You’ll fall asleep before you know it

Insomnia is brutal, this life is brutal

• +1
You’re recessed and have high cortisol due to your incel lifestyle which affects your sleep negatively.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Finally slept for a bit. Had a horrible nightmare that my niamh found out who I am @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Finally slept for a bit. Had a horrible nightmare that my niamh found out who I am @St.TikTokcel
Be real now. If Niamh saw you IRL but still wouldn't recognize you, would you chimp out internally? As in, would you start hyperventilating.

• JFL
Be real now. If Niamh saw you IRL but still wouldn't recognize you, would you chimp out internally? As in, would you start hyperventilating.
Probably

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel