Why cant I take compliments?

Gyr0o

Gyr0o

jfl at ethic tax
title, whenever someone commends me on a job that Im merely putting my best in, it always feels fake like they have an agenda to take me down in a paranoid way, infact when someone explicitly states, "hey i've seen you do x work, can you do it here too?" i'd always fail to do it properly because it feels like they're telling me this to make fun of me, even for looks, ik im not some model tier GL but I certainly dont have any falios, even if a foid says, you look like a playboy it feels like they speaking in a way of "who tf does he think he is acting like that?".
Am i just paranoid ?

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and CarrotMaxxer
Abused dog

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and apocalypse
high t trait tbh

Abused dog
how do i reply tbh? Always, uh okay or a cool man, ppl in uni say i ignore them in hallways when all im tryna do is not disturb them and go along my day without having ppl disturb me

how do i reply tbh? Always, uh okay or a cool man, ppl in uni say i ignore them in hallways when all im tryna do is not disturb them and go along my day without having ppl disturb me

You have autism

If you walk past anyone you’ve ever interacted with, you have to greet them every single time (anything from a nod all the way to stopping to chat depending on how well you know them)

It’s inconvenient but it’s a social contract that must be followed

You have autism

If you walk past anyone you’ve ever interacted with, you have to greet them every single time (anything from a nod all the way to stopping to chat depending on how well you know them)

It’s inconvenient but it’s a social contract that must be followed
hmm do i need to say hi to EVERYONE that ik just through clubs and shit? i usually do the eyebrow hey man to ppl ive had atleast 1 conversation/know are not mentally retarderd

Same I start getting angry for some reason

hmm do i need to say hi to EVERYONE that ik just through clubs and shit? i usually do the eyebrow hey man to ppl ive had atleast 1 conversation/know are not mentally retarderd
Nigga you’re the one that’s mentally retarded

Also you’re confusing. You just said people say you don’t greet them, but now you’re saying you greet people you’ve had at least one interaction with

Which is it?

Same I start getting angry for some reason
is it anger or frustation, tho, being good at a job that you're supposed to be doing feels like a necessity right? so when you're sort of forced to do it when ppl expect you to do it it feels fake

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
is it anger or frustation, tho, being good at a job that you're supposed to be doing feels like a necessity right? so when you're sort of forced to do it when ppl expect you to do it it feels fake
Yep I get angry because I feel like they are being sarcastic or doing it as a joke

Nigga you’re the one that’s mentally retarded

Also you’re confusing. You just said people say you don’t greet them, but now you’re saying you greet people you’ve had at least one interaction with

Which is it?
I do greet ppl most times, its just when some gayfuck goes out of the way and tells, oh youre not even going to say hi to me is when it feels im doing something wrong, like i dont want to associate with you cuz you have a shitty personality, but me still ignoring him would reflect bad on my character that im someone who ignores ppl?

I do greet ppl most times, its just when some gayfuck goes out of the way and tells, oh youre not even going to say hi to me is when it feels im doing something wrong, like i dont want to associate with you cuz you have a shitty personality, but me still ignoring him would reflect bad on my character that im someone who ignores ppl?

Depends on your SMV

If you’re a 8 and ignore a 3 who you’ve previously interacted with, then you’re arrogant prick. KYS

If you’re a 3 and ignore a 3, then you’re Sammy from Blue Mountain State (try hard loser who needs to know his place)

i guess you're not used to it. people who grow up getting compliments, especially if they're insentient enough to believe all those fake school accolades lol will be used to and enjoy receiving compliments.

• +1
Reactions: Gyr0o
just say thanks nigga

• +1
Reactions: Gyr0o
Depends on your SMV

If you’re a 8 and ignore a 3 who you’ve previously interacted with, then you’re arrogant prick. KYS

If you’re a 3 and ignore a 3, then you’re Sammy from Blue Mountain State (try hard loser who needs to know his place)
smv i dont know, i got shit in life so i tend not to focus on it cuz at end of the day i have genuine friends which make me not want to kms;
idk much yet bout 8s and 3s but in gen im the chill dude whos always got some work to do/always in a hurry, been told by ppl that i try not to stick out of crowd, the same shit, when some1 says im good at something mind always goes to that theyre either sarcastic or self projecting to get me to tell them, no no you are better at me at this or that they got the wrong idea