Because Zee Jews will lose and god will smite the so called chosen niggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Clqs, VolcelFTW and 6 others
They are winning?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Did US win in Iraq / Afghanistan even though they took over and won every battle? It's not about military strength. Hamas knows in assymetiric warfare they will always 'win' because Israel have stated their goals are to eradicate Hamas. So their goal is to survive. If you survive you win. Just like the Taliban and Viet Cong. Yes you get fucked in the ass, but the last laugh is with you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, emeraldglass, rand anon and 4 others
I kid you not Jews are genetically inferior they have just kept their high IQ through inbreeding but they are so weak and frail akin to a smart rat. I have never seen a tall and strong Jew.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1, emeraldglass, coispet and 5 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, JohnBaza, dehydrated and 1 other person
Well they are defeating Hamas aren’t they?
I don't think so . Hamas still exists and they fight on very small territory I think smaller than mariupol

Reacts with “ugh” while being a Jewish subhuman, why do you think the Jews are hated across the world

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_cell, gribsufer1, rand anon and 1 other person
Reacts with “ugh” while being a Jewish subhuman, why do you think the Jews are hated across the world
Hated by Arabs like you And sfcels

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, rand anon and Bushman
Hated by Arabs like you And sfcels
I’m Persian and no not really, the entire world has hated Jews at one point in time you retard

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, borntosuffer and JohnBaza
I don't think so . Hamas still exists and they fight on very small territory I think smaller than mariupol
They haven’t completed all their operations such as rafah obviously the war is still ongoing. Hamas suffered significant military casualties

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Patris and sweetheart
I’m Persian and no not really, the entire world has hated Jews at one point in time you retard
Fuuuck ahahah. Iranian subhuman
Bro remember soulemani ? Ahahaha he is dead af ahahahahahahahah

Glory Israel thanks Donald trump make America great again

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432, rand anon, _MVP_ and 2 others
Bcuz they are subv
Fuuuck ahahah. Iranian subhuman
Bro remember soulemani ? Ahahaha he is dead af ahahahahahahahah

Glory Israel thanks Donald trump make America great again
I am 6’3 and bench 280 pounds while being genetically superior to you in every way, why do you think the Jews are hated? It’s because they subvert, everything they have touched has died, any good Christian would kill his nearest Jew for causing the death of Christ.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Bcuz they are subv

I am 6’3 and bench 280 pounds while being genetically superior to you in every way, why do you think the Jews are hated? It’s because they subvert, everything they have touched has died, any good Christian would kill his nearest Jew for causing the death of Christ.
Ahahahahah you bench man made weight in man made building
Fackeeeen insane, congratulations

Jesus Christ was literally a Jew, and Christianity in Europe is foreign religion .

The way you sneaked your height in this conversation really tells me everything about how insecure you are

Israel will fuck you all up just like they did in 20 century . We just need trump elected

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Ahahahahah you bench man made weight in man made building
Fackeeeen insane, congratulations

Jesus Christ was literally a Jew, and Christianity in Europe is foreign religion .

The way you sneaked your height in this conversation really tells me everything about how insecure you are

Israel will fuck you all up just like they did in 20 century . We just need trump elected
You are a Jewish subhuman and you must resent god for making you this way. The only solution now is death. Also Jesus was not the modern day Jew same with Samson you fucking retard and what does it have Christianity being a foreign religion have to do with anything JFL

• +1
Reactions: spdxer, gribsufer1 and murdah
You are a Jewish subhuman and you must resent god for making you this way. The only solution now is death. Also Jesus was not the modern day Jew same with Samson you fucking retard and what does it have Christianity being a foreign religion have to do with anything JFL
Fuck your Christianity i don't give a shit about it either .

Jews will absolutely fucking mog you utter Iranian shitheads. We killed four of your generals an you did nothing. Nothing

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Bushman
Jewish subhumans will sooner or later lose, they will use all their resources while hamas will still be alive and will beat jewish subhumans. Jewish subhumans are nothing without the military aid of NATO and USA, literally funding all of Israel’s military.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman, spdxer, murdah and 4 others

Jews will absolutely fucking mog you utter Iranian shitheads. We killed four of your generals a you did nothing. Nothing
Which Jewish men mog JFL they are all curley headed twinks who marry their cousin

Jewish subhumans will sooner or later lose, they will use all their resources while hamas will still be alive and will beat jewish subhumans. Jewish subhumans are nothing without the military aid of NATO and USA, literally funding all of Israel’s military.
Another Arab

Whatever way , with trump's help or without , the Jewish nation will win

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman
Which Jewish men mog JFL they are all curley headed twinks who marry their cousin
I don't care about your beauty standards for males and I think David gandy is jewish

I mean in the war. We will destroy you like in six day war . Maybe we fucked up for the first part , but we gonna push

Jews will absolutely fucking mog you utter Iranian shitheads. We killed four of your generals an you did nothing. Nothing
IMG 2008
IMG 2475

• +1
Reactions: murdah, gribsufer1 and vrilmaxxer
I don't care about your beauty standards for males and I think David gandy is jewish

I mean in the war. We will destroy you like in six day war . Maybe we fucked up for the first part , but we gonna push
You are a fucking retard Gandy is not Jewish + you are talking about male beauty standers on looksmax.org 😂😂

IMG 1928

You are a fucking retard Gandy is not Jewish + you are talking about male beauty standers on looksmax.org 😂😂

View attachment 2881794
Im not sure about gandy , I remember people calling him that
Ok, Alexander zanoza is Russian Jew .
You can pretty much Google Jewish actors there are plenty good looking

Btw how do u reply to us killing your generals and you are not being able to reply?

6 million was not enough

• Ugh..
Reactions: sweetheart
Are you trolling some of your responses are funny ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: sweetheart
Did US win in Iraq / Afghanistan even though they took over and won every battle? It's not about military strength. Hamas knows in assymetiric warfare they will always 'win' because Israel have stated their goals are to eradicate Hamas. So their goal is to survive. If you survive you win. Just like the Taliban and Viet Cong. Yes you get fucked in the ass, but the last laugh is with you.
yes russia didnt win in iraq either

@Bushman why spam ugh? Are you brown by any chance

Because you're a shit race

Never
Use Google
Soviets fought in Afghanistan
yes they did
usa fought in iraq
russia fought in iraq
soviets fought in iraq
none of them won even though they were way stronger than iraq
@Bushman why spam ugh? Are you brown by any chance
btw ur not chadlite retard

Israel have only ever won. They've been wining for decades. It's the Palestinians who keep losing because they don't respect their enemy, they get all their strategies from the Quran that states Jews are cowards and never attack without cover.

The Palestinians have so much aid given to them by the UN and countries all over the world, Israel is heavily demonized, there is so much good will and support the Palestinians get and yet they keep losing over and over again.

Palestinians are stupid and think they are winning, they think they are martyrs and will go to heaven. The victory of the Jewish people is extremely humiliating and insulting to Muslims so they need to use all sorts of mental gymnastics to perceive everything they do as a victory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patris, Callisto*, dehydrated and 1 other person
Because you're a shit race
We killed four Iranian generals and you did nothing in response

Keep sentencing rappers to death for free speech , civilized Iranian freaks

• +1
Reactions: Patris
yes they did
usa fought in iraq
russia fought in iraq
soviets fought in iraq
none of them won even though they were way stronger than iraq

btw ur not chadlite retard
They never did fight in iraq. Blocked you dumb subhuman who is either trolling or never read a book

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, gribsufer1, Michael Myers and 1 other person
@Michael Myers why tf are there j@ws on this forum. ban these niggas
Wtf? Is that Nazi forum?
@Gargantuan bro wtf is that

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Arab Nazis

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Arab Nazis
Not everyone who hates you sheckel grabbing goblins is arab. Otherwise you wouldnt have been banned out of 100+ countries

Not everyone who hates you sheckel grabbing goblins is arab. Otherwise you wouldnt have been banned out of 100+ countries
From Mumbai?
Btw if you are on pfp than you look arab

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza
Ahahahahah you are literally Arab. Just fucking loooool

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza