Why can't niggers get the most attractive White women?

Extreme Dinarid. Quite disharmonious.
She's GL, stop being a curry and nitpicking phenos, you'd drag your balls across a mile of broken glass just to sniff her hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and klip11
The girl in the video is a dumb bimbo subhuman.
It is what it is brother. Even average and ugly women hate curries.
CurryLOL3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
It is what it is brother. Even average and ugly women hate curries.
View attachment 2569867
True im not indian so I have no reason to defend them. However there are still chad indians and the girl in the video is ugly and mogged by the guy.

She's GL, stop being a curry and nitpicking phenos, you'd drag your balls across a mile of broken glass just to sniff her hair
And he knows it. He just trolls and says every white girl that likes BBC is ugly

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
"This is all what you fucking niggers get.

Some ugly Becky.
3781192_IMG_2065.jpeg

Never these

View attachment 2569119
View attachment 2569120
View attachment 2569122

I'm talking about outside Jew controlled media.

Even the White girls that give me iois look better than niggers' white snowbunnies.

Also Tyrone might be able to get White Aryan Stacy but we're talking about regular Black brah.
One question bro do you actually believe Indians have better Smv than black people? especially with white women???

Tyrone has higher smv with White women than Chadpreet unless Chadpreet is very dreamy looking.
You didn’t answer the question. Also remove the “unless” period 😂

Again not what I saw. Blacks in the UK from what I remember generally go around in groups of their own. I don't particularly remember seeing them with women. @GetShrekt @WishIwasChico are 2 other users from the UK and they have had similar experiences. I'm not discrediting this guys perspective or even suggesting what I say to be the absolute truth. I'm just highlighting our encounters differ.
Yes, but there’s also not many black people in the UK to begin with + I’m not NT enough to know how they really do

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nah I see a lot of white women and pajeets these days. Crazy.

Even more so then pajeetas and white men tbh
@Biggdink they’re taking over the UK as well, I might have to fuck around and become a white nationalist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
No clue lol. Even pajeetas don’t wanna date their own men, so I wonder what the psychology of perfectly normal white women who could easily get a white man, choosing to date a pajeet

Maybe money? Indian men tend to be studymaxxed, educatedmaxed. So they probably met through that or something.

Either way, good for pajeets tbh. Finally revenge over disgusting pajeetas and their white worship
Because pajeets usually have good hair genetics, something alot of english guys lack. On top of that they have that caramel skin tone which is fairly attractive for some white women.

Yes, but there’s also not many black people in the UK to begin with + I’m not NT enough to know how they really do
Wtf. I thought you were OG NT Black roadman on the forum.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt