Why can't people just accept I'm a savage?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Everywhere I go people keep on sneakdissing me. If I pull up somewhere in a nice car people will ask what my parents do for work. When people find my channel they will tell me I'm lucky. My parents and siblings still treat me like the same stupid ass young boy who just caught a break.

Why can't people just accept that I'm a fucking savage? They keep on coming up with every excuse to deny my talent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, jaw_is_law and AlexBrown84
You are young and make good money, people will automatically asume your parents are rich. Ignore them and keep doing your shit

People treat you according to your looks for the most part. You probably just look too young/weak and not like a savage, but act so, so people perceive it as instant cognitive dissonance. can't escape lookism

If you looked like this no one would talk down on you.

1564513c35ea346915cd291f77069be2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 9801 and forevergymcelling
How old are you again?

People treat you according to your looks for the most part. You probably just look too young/weak and not like a savage, but act so, so people perceive it as instant cognitive dissonance. can't escape lookism

If you looked like this no one would talk down on you.

1564513c35ea346915cd291f77069be2.jpg
This, mirin lack of introspection. OP is probably a rich incel and he demands chad treatment

you're probably ugly so people don't respect you

Everywhere I go people keep on sneakdissing me. If I pull up somewhere in a nice car people will ask what my parents do for work. When people find my channel they will tell me I'm lucky. My parents and siblings still treat me like the same stupid ass young boy who just caught a break.

Why can't people just accept that I'm a fucking savage? They keep on coming up with every excuse to deny my talent.
Fr only nigga who actually celebrates success with me is my brother I started making money this summer and I'm making decent so i be like "I'm rich ass hell cuh" to my sister her ass take it serious like I'm arrogant, it's was obviously a joke mane