Why can't someone just put a milli into my bank account?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Genuine question. I need answers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Eternal_, Gonthar and 1 other person
Because you don’t deserve it. Retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei and 3 others
Because they are jealous scammers

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 52452
Work hard and smart. Find your own way to make a million dollars
Why doesn't someone give me a milli so I can turn it into a billi

you're not a jew

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
you're not a jew
I look and feel and am treated as one. What if I marry a Jew in the future? And why I gotta be Jewish anyway

Why doesn't someone give me a milli so I can turn it into a billi
Because you can’t and if you could then you should be able to convince someone to give you a million dollars

Because you can’t and if you could then you should be able to convince someone to give you a million dollars
How do I convince someone to give me a milli

Mannnnn, I feel this so much :(

Help a nigga out bruh damnnn.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I look and feel and am treated as one. What if I marry a Jew in the future? And why I gotta be Jewish anyway
if you were treated as one, you wouldn't be on this site, you would be living in a $10 million mansion and have impregnated 10 aryan stacies by now.

if you were treated as one, you wouldn't be on this site, you would be living in a $10 million mansion and have impregnated 10 aryan stacies by now.
Why and how

Why and how
it's becuase the power they have goes beyond money, it involves information, resources including personal destinies too. in their world success is neither random nor based on accomplishment, but instead is a well-crafted story that they control. thus, whenever you wonder why things are the way they are just remember that this set-up has been intricately established by the jews.

it's becuase the power they have goes beyond money, it involves information, resources including personal destinies too. in their world success is neither random nor based on accomplishment, but instead is a well-crafted story that they control. thus, whenever you wonder why things are the way they are just remember that this set-up has been intricately established by the jews.
I blame @datboijj

You know how the vikings were paid to NOT do certain things. Is there something like that with me? What can I do to get someone to pay me to not do it?

You know how the vikings were paid to NOT do certain things. Is there something like that with me? What can I do to get someone to pay me to not do it?
buy a water pistol and start squirting people. soon they'll be throwing cash at you to make you stop. aim for annoyance and watch the cash flow in without lifting a finger...... well, except to pull the trigger! hahahahahah JFL LMFAO ROFL:lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
buy a water pistol and start squirting people. soon they'll be throwing cash at you to make you stop. aim for annoyance and watch the cash flow in without lifting a finger...... well, except to pull the trigger! hahahahahah JFL LMFAO ROFL:lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Silli

Do it like Elliot use orange juice instead of water

• +1
Reactions: med