Why cant you be casually racist?

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
Avoiding racism starts more problems then it solves

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 15338
If a black guy actually is hurt from me calling him a monkey then over for his thin skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Cringe

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
You can, but I don’t how long you’re gonna live tbh, tbh.
Blacks get so butthurt by the word nigger while all their insults to whites dont even phase me.

they are so cucked by dems

Don’t be racist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
This is why white people are dirty pigs

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
This is why white people are dirty pigs
Your low iq because your taking my example and projecting it onto all whites. Meanwhile you bash whites on a regular basis.

black fragility on full display

Your low iq because your taking my example and projecting it onto all whites. Meanwhile you bash whites on a regular basis.

black fragility on full display
Jfl muh “black fragility”:feelsuhh:
Whites on here been bashing ethnics forever now when we ethnics started bashing whites back then now we are the racists jfl :feelshaha:

Whites on here been bashing ethnics forever now when we ethnics started bashing whites back then now we are the racists jfl :feelshaha:
Bashing other races is kinda incel trait

Chad and Tyrone don't spend time on PSL forums arguing who is superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
Its over for you guys dont be racist Hill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 13787
Whites on here been bashing ethnics forever now when we ethnics started bashing whites back then now we are the racists jfl
All i see is you blacks posting “over for sf” “over for white” “over for euro” and then cry about “whites are racist and mean:feelswah:
Like you wonder why? Because i see threads i just mentioned above every fucking day

All i see is you blacks posting “over for sf” “over for white” “over for euro” and then cry about “whites are racist and mean:feelswah:
Like you wonder why? Because i see threads i just mentioned above every fucking day
Ignore them and leave this forum
1636038502400m

They are mad becuz of black baby carrot :/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Ignore them and leave this forum
View attachment 1391721
They are mad becuz of black baby carrot :/
Them monkeys dont realize that by constantly calling whites racist and insulting them for minding their own damn business they create racists. Because of course im gonna dislike being called racist 24/7 when i wasnt even racist before.

niggers turned me racist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Jfl you guys started first by claiming to be the master race and shitting on ethnics

Jfl you guys started first by claiming to be the master race and shitting on ethnics
Yeah they think they was superrior first and ethnics was not saying a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Them monkeys dont realize that by constantly calling whites racist and insulting them for minding their own damn business they create racists. Because of course im gonna dislike being called racist 24/7 when i wasnt even racist before.

niggers turned me racist
And those racist pig skinned honkeys are waking up based ethnics to finally realize that they been lied too

Whites just mog blacks in everything
The only good blacks are white educated blacks
Stop shitting yourself, every well-educated black person knows how destructive black people are.

jfl at your 1800s segregation logic of “white and colored” not even black and white… literally all ethnics vs all whites

maybe it was better back then idk

i didnt even shit on blacks but i keep seeing them say “over for whites” “muh bbc” so of course im gonna turn to my race and stop liking blacks

niggers turned me racist
Dont talk about looking ĺike monkeys jfl everybody looks like animals a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and ChristianChad
jfl at your 1800s segregation logic of “white and colored” not even black and white… literally all ethnics vs all whites

maybe it was better back then idk

i didnt even shit on blacks but i keep seeing them say “over for whites” “muh bbc” so of course im gonna turn to my race and stop liking blacks
In the 50s 60s before desegregation it was better for blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Dont talk about looking ĺike monkeys jfl everybody looks like animals a little bit
Cope Nordics look like pure aliens or some shit

And those racist pig skinned honkeys are waking up based ethnics to finally realize that they been lied too
Your literally racist too

we are both racist against each other

i dont really care because i prefer to hang out with whites now anyways.

but thanks for making me realize nationalism is right :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Haven
That’s because we are animals. Whites also look like snow monkeys in asia
BC63961D F93E 4E87 BCAA 20DF0FA57B9F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Your literally racist too

we are both racist against each other

i dont really care because i prefer to hang out with whites now anyways.

but thanks for making me realize nationalism is right :feelsgood:
Funny since the nazis gas you along with the Jews. The nazis could care less about Europeans they only cared about Germans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and ChristianChad
Nah they look like animals a little bit
lenin as ur pfp? are u out of ur mind? that is the complete opposite of ur position jfl

Funny since the nazis gas you along with the Jews. The nazis could care less about Europeans they only cared about Germans
A my genetics are majority northern european, british, german, nordic i would be spared for sure

What you think i am racist? Bruh
nah but ur a proud turanid and prob a muslim, communism, leninism or marxicism is in complete opposition of what u truly think

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Skull and ear shape wise blacks are more akin to apes.
But yea sometimes whites look like albino monkeys lol
Blacks tend to have small ears monkeys have big ears. Monkeys have prominent brow ridges blacks don’t. They are also very hairy while blacks and Asians are the least hairy and blacks don’t even have straight hair

nah but ur a proud turanid and prob a muslim, communism, leninism or marxicism is in complete opposition of what u truly think
Lenin is a proud uralid and uralid is very similar to turanid i am uralid too probably he looks like my grandfathers cousin i am muslim but not like taliban i respect others

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
MATE then change ur mind afap, its about giving jews all the power. and jews will mix ur beautiful turanid kind with negroes, because mixxed humans are more likely to be brainless goyims, see the kalergie-plan

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Haven
Blacks tend to have small ears monkeys have big ears. Monkeys have prominent brow ridges blacks don’t. They are also very hairy while blacks and Asians are the least hairy and blacks don’t even have straight hair
Bruh stop this arguing some races nose, eyes, look more like monkeys some races skin,ear,browbridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and HowAmIAlive123
Lenin is a proud uralid and uralid is very similar to turanid i am uralid too probably he looks like my grandfathers cousin i am muslim but not like taliban i respect others
lenin was a jew

MATE then change ur mind afap, its about giving jews all the power. and jews will mix ur beautiful turanid kind with negroes, because mixxed humans are more likely to be brainless goyims, see the kalergie-plan
I dont support race mixing and i think we need to be nomads again

Doesnt matter and he was very mixed
what would u want for ur grandkids, 100% turanid turk moggers or 25% negroid 25% east-asian 25% turk and 25% french?

I don't know if Lenin himself was a Jew but Trotsky and a LOT of other party members were jewish
dude the party was fully jewish, communism is inherintelly a jewish idea. marxicism is the pinacle of goy/kafirdom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Haven
Blacks are the only species with a flat nose and long philtrum like a monkey gorilla, and their prognathism is so ape like
49D13BAD 76E5 49A1 A9A5 AE99289D7235
4F3DC571 C3FE 4251 8912 AF2B4C137157

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Doesnt matter and he was very mixed
it matters less when he is very mixed among groups of WHITES
But shit gets bad when you mix with browns

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person