Why can’t you fags conceptualize anything other than getting laid?

When you say “something greater” what is greater?
Something you truly enjoy. Whether that’s sky diving, mountain climbing , animal rescue anything that soothes the soul. Something that when you die, you can feel content and feel like you’ve lived life to the fullest. Experience all your emotions, happiness, sadness, sorrow , anger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, murdah and Sanguinius
‘Societal brain washing’ I don’t integrate into society at all and ‘coping mechanism’ jfl no. I mog most users here.
Mog in the slums of Uttar Pradesh

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Sanguinius
i only cared about sex since i was 5 yr old retard. because its (was) the most fun
How do you know what sex is at 5 years old

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i only developed hobbies and intellectual interests after I failed socially
I'd love to go back to just cracking jokes and chatting with friends and foids endlessly if i could
You should do both. But my point was getting laid shouldn’t be the main goal of life. Cracking jokes and chatting with foids is absolutely fine.

Horses for courses, some people are just not like that, but for them to say it’s weird for you to be like that is low IQ
for the most part of my life (18 years) i feel like i was the type of guy with a brain genetically set to derive the most pleasure by being around women getting validation and having sex with them. then i got sick my dick died and whole neurochemistry changed, i feel like my identity changed or better it got lost. nothing manages to fill that space for me, i live just to not die

• So Sad
Reactions: Sanguinius
It seems awfully sad that you’re entire life revolves around women that won’t sleep with you. Why is that the only important thing?
Live for yourself. Do what you want to do. Not what will get you laid. I’m very certain once you let go and don’t think about women , getting laid, social circles , ‘ntness’ the burden of life and society will leave your soul and you will only live for yourself. Only autists can do this, that’s why they don’t fit in.
GIF by FirstAndMonday

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and moggathon
Foid ramblings
Typical .org response. Anything that that doesn't line up with perpetual victimhood is foid ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, moggathon and murdah
for the most part of my life (18 years) i feel like i was the type of guy with a brain genetically set to derive the most pleasure by being around women getting validation and having sex with them. then i got sick my dick died and whole neurochemistry changed, i feel like my identity changed or better it got lost. nothing manages to fill that space for me, i live just to not die
Dam bro, my condolences, I know when I have temporary low points in drive and libido it feels like part of you is missing, couldn’t imagine being like that forever

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Yeah but you didn’t know what sex was
yeah i didnt know of the exact act yet but was subconsiously drawn to it

when i say sex i refer to the whole pack

Something you truly enjoy. Whether that’s sky diving, mountain climbing , animal rescue anything that soothes the soul. Something that when you die, you can feel content and feel like you’ve lived life to the fullest. Experience all your emotions, happiness, sadness, sorrow , anger.
Sounds cringe to me, but you do what makes you happy

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and murdah
Is being a racist neo-nazi on an incel forum something fulfilling?
To an extent jfl. It varies person to person. But I’m planning stuff I want to experience and enjoy so it doesn’t matter what I do on the internet. I will be living life to the fullest in no time. But it really doesn’t matter you’re too low iq to understand my thread and really take into account what I’m saying.

• JFL
I agree partially

Most people are mentally weak and don't have the capacity to live for other than sex and validation. It's possible but 99% here are abused dogs who enjoy wallowing in self pity
But the sex isn’t coming that’s the worst part. They’re wasting their time in the name of ascension when they could be doing that part time while enjoying life. But yes it all comes down to abused dogism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
But the sex isn’t coming that’s the worst part. They’re wasting their time in the name of ascension when they could be doing that part time while enjoying life. But yes it all comes down to abused dogism.
Past a certain point you realize they don't want to enjoy life really. ADs get addicted to their own torment. If they snapped out of it they'd realize how much time they wasted already and have to deal with regret. So they continuously stew in pity

Dam bro, my condolences, I know when I have temporary low points in drive and libido it feels like part of you is missing, couldn’t imagine being like that forever
its like a twisted joke

i always felt lucky being the way i was, in terms of deriving pleasure from women, having a restless libido to keep me off depressing thoughts and mainly existential dread and ofc i remember saying to myself while being insecure about my dick size "my size is average but i can remain rock hard after cumming 12 times in a day thats my asset"

it was all taken away from me so quick. im literally another person. i feel like sex was my innate coping mechanism to life, i viewed almost all goods through it in ways and now its gone forever

Last edited:
To an extent jfl. It varies person to person. But I’m planning stuff I want to experience and enjoy so it doesn’t matter what I do on the internet. I will be living life to the fullest in no time. But it really doesn’t matter you’re too low iq to understand my thread and really take into account what I’m saying.
how old are u again?

Because it's basic human need just like air, water, food, etc., when you don't get sex, it's the only thing you are thinking about, sure you can masturbate for temporarily relief, but it's not the same, more like a poor substitute just like junk food, dirty water or polluted air would be for good and clean food/water/air - they allow you to survive but aren't exactly healthy on a long term.
Lack of sex for prolonged periods of time might not damage your body but can damage you mentally. So until the first level from the pyramid of needs is met, you simply can't ascend to higher levels and care about hobbies, a career, finding meaning in life and all that other crap.
500px-maslows_hierarchy_of_needs-svg.png

Because it's basic human need just like air, water, food, etc., when you don't get sex, it's the only thing you are thinking about, sure you can masturbate for temporarily relief, but it's not the same, more like a poor substitute just like junk food, dirty water or polluted air would be for good and clean food/water/air - they allow you to survive but aren't exactly healthy on a long term.
Lack of sex for prolonged periods of time might not damage your body but can damage you mentally. So until the first level from the pyramid of needs is met, you simply can't ascend to higher levels and care about hobbies, a career, finding meaning in life and all that other crap.
500px-maslows_hierarchy_of_needs-svg.png
nonsense and metal masturbation. you're going to lengths to justify rotting on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
nonsense and metal masturbation. you're going to lengths to justify rotting on the internet
Then what the hell are you supposed to do instead, if you can't get pussy, it's basic human need!

Then what the hell are you supposed to do instead, if you can't get pussy, it's basic human need!
climb mountains , skydive , rob banks , surf , drive cars , martial arts. the list is fucking endless.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
climb mountains , skydive , rob banks , surf , drive cars , martial arts. the list is fucking endless.
Lol, this stuff is higher on the pyramid of needs, only after you get sex, you care about hobbies and other shit, imagine you would go to Africa or some other shithole where people are starving, or they don't have access to clean water or their air is heavily polluted, and instead of fixing their problems, you would advise them to go climb mountains, practice martial arts and do other stuff and stop thinking about food/water/air, see how well that would go!

BTW, your advice reminds me of a scene from The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, where this famous stage magician goes to shitholes for charity missions, but instead of actually helping them, he gives the children magic kits, as he explains to a reporter:
- I go to places where the children have neither food nor clean water and I give them magic.
- Do you also give them food and clean water?
- Well, no, I'm a magician - I bring magic...

Lol, this stuff is higher on the pyramid of needs, only after you get sex, you care about hobbies and other shit, imagine you would go to Africa or some other shithole where people are starving, or they don't have access to clean water or their air is heavily polluted, and instead of fixing their problems, you would advise them to go climb mountains, practice martial arts and do other stuff and stop thinking about food/water/air, see how well that would go!

BTW, your advice reminds me of a scene from The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, where this famous stage magician goes to shitholes for charity missions, but instead of actually helping them, he gives the children magic kits, as he explains to a reporter:
- I go to places where the children have neither food nor clean water and I give them magic.
- Do you also give them food and clean water?
- Well, no, I'm a magician - I bring magic...

thats entirely different you retarded faggot. you have none of those problems. your only problem is your fucking ugly. @Aloha look at the lengths this fag is going to jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 21345
thats entirely different you retarded faggot. you have none of those problems. your only problem is your fucking ugly. @Aloha look at the lengths this fag is going to jfl.
Like I said they want to feel bad for themselves. Resent foids and chad or whoever for their problems and compare themselves to starving children

There's things even the biggest subhuman could do to make their situation more tolerable but people here enjoy self pity

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Like I said they want to feel bad for themselves. Resent foids and chad or whoever for their problems and compare themselves to starving children

There's things even the biggest subhuman could do to make their situation more tolerable but people here enjoy self pity
tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Kys coper. It’s pure biology. It’s one of the most essential human needs (despite what normie piece of shit sex haver gaslighters tell you) and of course without it you’re gonna feel unfulfilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and moggathon
But, personally I looksmax for more than just women. Your whole life will improve if you improve your looks
I just like mogging

• +1

Complete and utter retard. Being below 5’10” and curry in a western country is worse than being a starving african child.

Kys coper. It’s pure biology. It’s one of the most essential human needs (despite what normie piece of shit sex haver gaslighters tell you) and of course without it you’re gonna feel unfulfilled
It’s not sex it’s more intimacy connection. But yeah all normies are scumbags who need to self delete themselves.

Meh I think the meat and potato’s of that ‘muhh social circles’ is just to not look like a deranged schizoid. If you just know people and can hold a conversation it doesn’t really matter
Kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Yes it is jfl. Go and wank. It effectively the same thing. Living your life to fullest is substantially more important than foids. Now if you mean breeding and passing on your genes. Worst case scenario Go to a fucking sperm bank.
My point was chasing foids shouldn’t be how you waste your time because there’s no real long term reward or gratification. You can get more gratification from exploring the world or having hobbies etc. foids should be 3rd on your list instead of 1st.
Kys

Yh and looksmaxxing and chasing foids isn’t doing that. Go and donate to a sperm bank. Hunting and curiosity to explore is ingrained in humans. Why aren’t you doing that?
Kys

No it’s not. The act of friction is. Which is how coom comes out. Muhhh I won’t inseminate into a plastic bottle I would rather into a plastic sock
Kys

Yeah, I'm ugly and I can't get sex, just like starving people in Africa are poor and can't buy food, how is this supposed to help me, just imagine you would go to Africa and scream at them:
"You problem is not that you don't have food, it's just that you're poor, so get rich you retarded faggots!!!!!"
 92609945 ac04 450e 8c95 4e0eb6655cf5

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and moggathon