Why Chink hunting

D

Deleted member 14984

Oh no cringe
As a subhuman myself, I dont understand why people would breed with more panfaced, recessed, flat headed gooks. I mean for the sake of your future sons, hole is not hole. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah: imagine, your sons are going to be more subhuman than you already are. Is there a culmination?:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, .👽. and Slob
I need to wash my genes

asian women are desirable my son, you need their love in this world if you expect to make it far

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and SOS-Sonic
asian women are desirable my son, you need their love in this world if you expect to make it far
asian women do not have souls. youre only saying that because you are white and gooks/noodles/chinks simp hard for you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14984 and borreby
You can get an asian woman and not breeding

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14984
You can get an asian woman and not breeding
asian women have ugly skin and generally have a funky smell

their cream that comes from their pussy is subhuman too i would just hard pass on that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14984 and gamma
asian women do not have souls. youre only saying that because you are white and gooks/noodles/chinks simp hard for you
i've been outed, it's all true. but asian women are some of the most feminine females there are, especially the darker ones like philipinos. they're an easy lay, and they're feminine. is it so wrong to go out with them?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
i've been outed, it's all true. but asian women are some of the most feminine females there are, especially the darker ones like philipinos. they're an easy lay, and they're feminine. is it so wrong to go out with them?
other cope by undesirable right wing cumskins that want to feel like a colonizer again by fucking subhuman noodles that would fuck you even if you where morbidly obese.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14984
other cope by undesirable right wing cumskins that want to feel like a colonizer again by fucking subhuman noodles that would fuck you even if you where morbidly obese.
stop crying for me. you're an asian man yourself aren't you?

stop crying for me. you're an asian man yourself aren't you?
asian men want asian women and im saying they are subhuman

:feelsuhh:

I am white too, but get no boner for chink chonks:feelswhy:

How is that feminine to have pre adolescent physics? No titties to suck, literally no ass to grab. Just tiny pussies

And white women are robust and tall, they would beat tf out of me to dominate me. Choose your fighter

How is that feminine to have pre adolescent physics? No titties to suck, literally no ass to grab. Just tiny pussies
east asians have the least 5 a enzymes so their women are some of the most feminine. and the darker ones like philipinos are higher in estrogen because estrogen/progesterone darkens skin complexion, meaning they are even more feminine.

east asians have the least 5 a enzymes so their women are some of the most feminine. and the darker ones like philipinos are higher in estrogen because estrogen/progesterone darkens skin complexion, meaning they are even more feminine.
Yeah, the darker ones I like. They are like a mixture of Latina and Asian. Tbh. I saw good looking women in Kazakhstan, Usbekistan vs. Asian features, blue eyes, tall and more titties. I am not absolutely against Asian women. But I like it more curvy. But Hapas are arrogant.

• +1
Reactions: borreby