Why circumcision sucks

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
Literally chopping off part of your dick. I was retarded and literally asked to get circumcized at 11 years old to "be cool." Jews invented circumcision to shrink your cock don't do it! I have scars from the stitches still on my dick and had to explain to my ex jfl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
Imagine asking to get circumcised. It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, I'mme, WhatToDo and 10 others
Worst part about circumcision is the loss of sensitivity to the penis.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4383, I'mme and 4 others
Worst part about circumcision is the loss of sensitivity to the penis.

What a cope, I'm circumcised and it works perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Vidyacoper and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
circumcision is an unnecessary amputation.
in the western world, only jewish scientist support this practice.
The Chinese and Japanese, people with the highest IQ in the world, have never practicised circumcision

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, turkproducer, I'mme and 1 other person
The Chinese and Japanese, people with the highest IQ in the world, have never practicised circumcision
because they can't, their dicks are too small

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, turkproducer, YoungRichNigga and 15 others
jfl at volunteering to be circumcised, my parents were duped like millions of other men.

i was circumcised at 1 yo jfl. I didnt even have the chance to choose. FUCK EVERYONE. Now receiving BJ is actually pretty shit unless she goes all the way down. Fuck jews tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4209
I didn't say you lost all sensitivity and it becomes useless, you definitely lose some tho.
That’s still unclear, there’s been several studies of uncircumcised men getting circumcised and afterward asked whether their sexual sensitivity, function and pleasure were impaired and no men reported any negative differences.

Of course one could still argue that the removal of the foreskin (which is rich in touch-sensitive nerves) must compromise men’s sexuality since it’s just not there anymore. This is true but it doesn’t necessarily mean that the loss of sensitivity is great enough for one to feel the difference since the foreskin only represents a small part of the penis of men’s total, erotically excitable skin surface. I guess you could use the loss of a finger as an example. Do people with one less finger enjoy touching something less because of their 20% loss in hand sensitivity?

All in all, I think men’s pp’s should just be left alone until there’s more transparency on wheter the benefits of circumcision truly outweigh its risks or vice versa because if it’s gone, it’s gone.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alibaba69
I got circumcised as a baby and my mom said my dick and balls turned black and blue cause they fucked it up. I prob would of had a giga cock if I wasn’t

• JFL
Reactions: Alibaba69
I got circumcised as a baby and my mom said my dick and balls turned black and blue cause they fucked it up. I prob would of had a giga cock if I wasn’t
over for black and blue dick and balls cels

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
if ur haredi jew it literally "sucks"

Oral-Suction.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Alexanderr and Deleted member 2227
That’s still unclear

It's not just about the feel in the foreskin but also the skin underneath that it covers that becomes less sensitive being rubbed all day in your underwear. I suffered from phimosis(unable to retract my foreskin) for a long time and the first time I touched the skin underneath my foreskin it was so incredibly sensitive that I would imagine it feeling like peeling a layer of your skin and touching what's underneath it.

Obviously it's not the end and be all and you can still enjoy masturbation/sex but I don't think anyone should do it, phimosis can be fixed by either stretching the skin manually with tools(Which is what I did) or cutting a straight line.

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer
I might need to get a circumcision. My foreskin is tight and my frenulum is short.

Its fucked but if you think your life is ruined cuz of it youre a true retard lmfao

90% of usa males are circumcised

they still think its the best thing in the world, it isnt compared to castration

this is because sex is 90% dopamine release in your brain and seratonin due to fulfilling your biological objective and the validation that someone wants you

Think of it like this.

Sex felt through foreskin is like being tickled to laugh

while sex itself is like hearing a really good joke

brain vs physical feeling.

so ye

and you can regrow it in a couple years, making your tip sensitive again through covering.

and restoration is coming out within 15 years

so not a big deal its just talked about a lot here cuz majority of users are uncut eurofags and wanna feel superior even tho no one cares.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
It's not just about the feel in the foreskin but also the skin underneath that it covers that becomes less sensitive being rubbed all day in your underwear. I suffered from phimosis(unable to retract my foreskin) for a long time and the first time I touched the skin underneath my foreskin it was so incredibly sensitive that I would imagine it feeling like peeling a layer of your skin and touching what's underneath it.

Obviously it's not the end and be all and you can still enjoy masturbation/sex but I don't think anyone should do it, phimosis can be fixed by either stretching the skin manually with tools(Which is what I did) or cutting a straight line.
Yeah but how desensitized does it supposedly get? It might not be significant enough for one to feel the difference. It also still doesn’t disprove my point about thousands of uncircumcised men getting asked whether their sexual pleasure, function and/or sensitivity were affected after their circumsions and none of them reported a decrease in pleasure, function or sensitive. In fact, some reported an increase.
Its fucked but if you think your life is ruined cuz of it youre a true retard lmfao

90% of usa males are circumcised

they still think its the best thing in the world, it isnt compared to castration

this is because sex is 90% dopamine release in your brain and seratonin due to fulfilling your biological objective and the validation that someone wants you

Think of it like this.

Sex felt through foreskin is like being tickled to laugh

while sex itself is like hearing a really good joke

brain vs physical feeling.

so ye

and you can regrow it in a couple years, making your tip sensitive again through covering.

and restoration is coming out within 15 years

so not a big deal its just talked about a lot here cuz majority of users are uncut eurofags and wanna feel superior even tho no one cares.
I believe people exaggerate how much it affects their sensitivity. For all we know the decrease in sensitivity might be 0.5% essentially meaning there’s no difference. There’s been several contradicting studies about the supposed decrease in sensitivity so the whole matter is still really unclear and inconclusive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Yeah but how desensitized does it supposedly get? It might not be significant enough for one to feel the difference. It also still doesn’t disprove my point about thousands of uncircumcised men getting asked whether their sexual pleasure, function and/or sensitivity were affected after their circumsions and none of them reported a decrease in pleasure, function or sensitive. In fact, some reported an increase.
I can see plenty of potential problems with the study, 1. Why did these men choose to get circumsized in the first place? If due to a medical issue then I would expect them to rate it more positively due to any potejntial relief they got(not necessarily sexual) 2. Standard cognitive bias ala COPE not wanting to admit they became less sensitive 3. Pleasure from sex/masturbation is not just one dimensional from how sensitive you are but some of these may have become more encouraged to engage in sexual activities after circumcision if that in some way hindered them, maybe they were embarassed or even thought sex with pulling back foreskin is not "sex". 4. Who conducted the study? any biased Ameri-Jews in chat?

Regardless I see no reason for me to get circumsized and I can only speak from my own experience of how sensitive I was before ever being able to retract my foreskin to now where I have had more exposure to it.

I can see plenty of potential problems with the study, 1. Why did these men choose to get circumsized in the first place? If due to a medical issue then I would expect them to rate it more positively due to any potejntial relief they got(not necessarily sexual) 2. Standard cognitive bias ala COPE not wanting to admit they became less sensitive 3. Pleasure from sex/masturbation is not just one dimensional from how sensitive you are but some of these may have become more encouraged to engage in sexual activities after circumcision if that in some way hindered them, maybe they were embarassed or even thought sex with pulling back foreskin is not "sex". 4. Who conducted the study? any biased Ameri-Jews in chat?

Regardless I see no reason for me to get circumsized and I can only speak from my own experience of how sensitive I was before ever being able to retract my foreskin to now where I have had more exposure to it.
The participants (which were all sexually active adult men before the procedure) felt motivated to reduce their AIDS risk and that’s why they took part in the study. Still, it’s not easy to persuade adult men to bid farewell to such a personal part of the body. It’s quite likely that the researchers reassured them that the surgery would not affect their sexuality, setting up an expectation that could have biased the study results. But these studies involved a total of 7,240 men—which, by research standards is a very large number. If circumcision noticeably impaired the men’s sexual sensitivity, with such a large sample, statistically that should have turned up. But it didn’t. The studies weren’t conducted by any Americans or Jews for that matter.

I wish I had gotten circumcised purely because your cock looks way cooler without the skin. Isn't this a looksmaxing forum? You gotta looksmax your dick too. Who cares about sensation. let it be a dead piece of meat as long as it looks good.

Literally chopping off part of your dick. I was retarded and literally asked to get circumcized at 11 years old to "be cool." Jews invented circumcision to shrink your cock don't do it! I have scars from the stitches still on my dick and had to explain to my ex jfl
Wtf i thought circumcision makes your dick bigger or some shit

Wtf i thought circumcision makes your dick bigger or some shit
nope it makes the skin tighter and chokes ur dick from growing

• +1
Reactions: Chad69