Why clavicle lengthening isn't talked about more here?

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
From what I read, it seems a very safe procedure, especially if you only go for 1 or 2 cm on each side

And sure, gymmaxing can help can help with narrow shoulders but it won't make that big of a difference

I don't understand why more people aren't into it, especially compared to LL, it is safer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, Jungcuck, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
It’s cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, ElTruecel, diamondbill and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, BoredPrince, ElTruecel and 3 others
Because i already have insane clavicle length

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sick and Deleted member 51465
Good point, never heard of it. Might be worth looking into, though I think my frame is OK.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, BoredPrince and Deleted member 51465
I didn't realize new react just dropped

It seems @kebab and @Lefort Larry 987 are using it for everyone else

Good point, never heard of it. Might be worth looking into, though I think my frame is OK.
Mine is alright too, but I mean, there's always another looksmax

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Deleted member 31497
both of these have the potential of crippling you for life.
I'm pretty sure knee replacement has a higher risk but it is still performed regularly

>clavicle lengthening (going the gym)

because it's a dogshit surgery lilbro :feelsokman:

From what I read, it seems a very safe procedure, especially if you only go for 1 or 2 cm on each side

And sure, gymmaxing can help can help with narrow shoulders but it won't make that big of a difference

I don't understand why more people aren't into it, especially compared to LL, it is safer
It gives you fuck all

Not worth the money

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and BoredPrince
It's a straight bone, you cut it in half and connect it with metal

From my understanding, if widening isn't too large, there shouldn't be complications

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Because people have until their late 20s to grow their clavicles + there's shoulder exercises one can do to increase bidelt width

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and BoredPrince

Highly intrusive, not safe at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
Because people have until their late 20s to grow their clavicles + there's shoulder exercises one can do to increase bidelt width
The only thing that I know increases shoulder size after 20 is increasing muscle mass

But if you want to be proportional, you have to gain muscle everywhere and if you do that, your shoulders will still look narrow compared to the rest of body, despite them being wider

I remember a thread on bodybuilding.com about that, and basically those who have tried it said it helps but that it doesn't make that much of a difference

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
too dangerous

It just cutting the bone and connecting it

The same thing is done with bimax, but you wouldn't say to people who need it "don't do it"
Bimax doesn't have the risk of crippling you for life

Bimax doesn't have the risk of crippling you for life
I doubt anyone is crippled by clavicle lengthening, and besides it is a procedure that is used for medical reasons as well (in the case of uneven shoulders)

So does walking outside in Little Haiti at 12 AM.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and BoredPrince
It just cutting the bone and connecting it

The same thing is done with bimax, but you wouldn't say to people who need it "don't do it"
u clearly haven't read patient stories and legit dr testimonies against it

Bodymaxxing is legit tbh.

I was at massage parlor and the woman that worked there told me not to touch the massager girl. When i entered the room and took my clothes off and layed on my stomach. She started massaging my back and then asked me to turn around. When i did, she started lookin at my eyes and was rubbing my stomach and my shoulders and hands.. she then reached for my hand and placed it on her ass and told me to rub it and play with it. I asked if shes being serious and she said yes while smiling. I couldnt stop shaking her thighs and ass and spreading her cheeks and kissing her cheeks.. she made her horny af. She was a blonde 25-29 year old girl.

My muscles are defined as ive low bodyfat and ive broad shoulders and a decent shoulder to waist ratio and am tall. She legit got so wet i could feel her wet pussy while i was rubbing her. Her eyes gotten so wide and she couldnt stop 'moaning' and rubbing me and looking at me.

I had my underwear on still (as i agreed with the owner its only a massage and she asked me not to touch the girl). She asked if she could take it off and masturbate me. I obv said yes she made me horny af the slut.

She then jerked me off and i came all over my torso. She laughed and starting wiping me lol.

In conclusion, get your body in shape guys. It fuckin works.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop, zharupodrugu and BoredPrince

I was at massage parlor and the woman that worked there told me not to touch the massager girl. When i entered the room and took my clothes off and layed on my stomach. She started massaging my back and then asked me to turn around. When i did, she started lookin at my eyes and was rubbing my stomach and my shoulders and hands.. she then reached for my hand and placed it on her ass and told me to rub it and play with it. I asked if shes being serious and she said yes while smiling. I couldnt stop shaking her thighs and ass and spreading her cheeks and kissing her cheeks.. she made her horny af. She was a blonde 25-29 year old girl.

My muscles are defined as ive low bodyfat and ive broad shoulders and a decent shoulder to waist ratio and am tall. She legit got so wet i could feel her wet pussy while i was rubbing her. Her eyes gotten so wide and she couldnt stop 'moaning' and rubbing me and looking at me.

I had my underwear on still (as i agreed with the owner its only a massage and she asked me not to touch the girl). She asked if she could take it off and masturbate me. I obv said yes she made me horny af the slut.

She then jerked me off and i came all over my torso. She laughed and starting wiping me lol.

Mirin if true

do it and report back

• +1

tales from the massage parlors of Ho Chi Minh city

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, festinalente, jdz6777 and 1 other person
  • +1
Rhinoplasty also has a chance of not being able to breathe properly so what?

• +1