Why clear skin is important

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
We are wired to be repelled by skin that isn’t clear. Why? Because there are thousands of transmittable diseases that show on the skin. Sure you could have just acne (you could have perfect health and still have acne) but we haven’t evolved enough to know if the skin problem is life threatening or not. This is just a few diseases that show on the skin:

• rubella.
  • chickenpox.
  • mononucleosis.
  • roseola.
  • hand, foot, and mouth disease.
  • fifth disease.
  • Zika virus.
  • West Nile virus.

It’s not because humans are assholes, we’re just trying to stay alive. Women are trying to stay alive too, so fix your skin. Read more. 99.999% chance there’s a solution to your skin issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 11295, Mateusz74 and 17 others
high-iq, just what i expect from your people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Looks234, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
No shit

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
all I know about Candace Owens is that she's relatively based (for a woman at least) about fat acceptance and a bunch of other topics.
(can't reply to that comment cuz it only has an attachment)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and .*my*.
We are wired to be repelled by skin that isn’t clear. Why? Because there are thousands of transmittable diseases that show on the skin. Sure you could have just acne (you could have perfect health and still have acne) but we haven’t evolved enough to know if the skin problem is life threatening or not. This is just a few diseases that show on the skin:

• rubella.
  • chickenpox.
  • mononucleosis.
  • roseola.
  • hand, foot, and mouth disease.
  • fifth disease.
  • Zika virus.
  • West Nile virus.

It’s not because humans are assholes, we’re just trying to stay alive. Women are trying to stay alive too, so fix your skin. Read more. 99.999% chance there’s a solution to your skin issues.
skin care is cope. asians have clear skin and all they do is get bullied like the chinks they are.

• JFL
all I know about Candace Owens is that she's relatively based (for a woman at least) about fat acceptance and a bunch of other topics.
(can't reply to that comment cuz it only has an attachment)
She encourages traditional masculinity and making men masculine again and that sort of stuff, which is rare and even weird for a woman these days.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5830 and 4 others
skin care is cope. asians have clear skin and all they do is get bullied like the chinks they are.
I guarantee you if they had rashes and bumps and scars and pimples things would be a lot worse.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Ocelot
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and .*my*.
I had chickenpox as an adult, giga brutal couldn't sleep

• So Sad
nice thread, thats why hygiene is very important

• +1
retin a maxxing hard

• +1
Some people’s skin doesn’t exfoliate well, that’s just how their genetics are. Some people lose hair and you can’t say that it’s always health problems.

Some people’s skin doesn’t exfoliate well, that’s just how their genetics are. Some people lose hair and you can’t say that it’s always health problems.
U can be genetically unhealthy too, that's like saying being born with a terrible disease is healthy cuz it's genetic

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and .*my*.
U can be genetically unhealthy too, that's like saying being born with a terrible disease is healthy cuz it's genetic
True. However, I speak from experience. I have perfect health and all my blood work is phenomenal, all of my organs are great, but I’m acne prone simply because my skin doesn’t exfoliate often enough to keep my pores open. It could just mean genetics, not health problems.

So smart. So educated. Now back to being an incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and .*my*.