Why college and university education should be free

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
  • It will allow people to attend college even if their own parents were retarded
  • Higher taxes is not the end of the world, considering that they have been steadily increasing anyways in the form of billion dollar aid packages to Israel and other shitholes
  • It will encourage stupid people to learn more and hopefully have less children
  • It will make sure smart people who don't get scholarships because they are asian or white or male are able to attend college
  • It will allow smart people to study quantum physics, pharmacy, engineering, et al. without worrying about wage slaving at Starbucks to afford tuition
  • It will reduce professor salaries which is good. Professors should feel ashamed for being hypocrites who don't actually work in the field they teach. They don't deserve to be highly paid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
its free where i live
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1464
Degrees are useless and a waste of time tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Festrunk, DidntRead, TylerDurden and 3 others
I worry that it will turn college into highschool grades 13-16...

Which it already is for many kids, but they shouldn't be going to college.

College should be for reseach and/or integration of skill sets

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
I worry that it will turn college into highschool grades 13-16...

Which it already is for many kids, but they shouldn't be going to college.

College should be for reseach and/or integration of skill sets
It's already like this in Europe where college is free. You finish high school and then go to college like 99% of the population does, only to end up with 4 extra years of useless knowledge before you start a job.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and turkproducer
It's already like this in Europe where college is free. You finish high school and then go to college like 99% of the population does, only to end up with 4 extra years of useless knowledge before you start a job.

Yeah, see that's dumb.

• It will allow people to attend college even if their own parents were retarded
  • Higher taxes is not the end of the world, considering that they have been steadily increasing anyways in the form of billion dollar aid packages to Israel and other shitholes
  • It will encourage stupid people to learn more and hopefully have less children
  • It will make sure smart people who don't get scholarships because they are asian or white or male are able to attend college
  • It will allow smart people to study quantum physics, pharmacy, engineering, et al. without worrying about wage slaving at Starbucks to afford tuition
  • It will reduce professor salaries which is good. Professors should feel ashamed for being hypocrites who don't actually work in the field they teach. They don't deserve to be highly paid.
Great way to devalue college degrees and turn them into extensions of high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Well its obviously going to be useless if you decide not to study something complicated. Nobody seems to want to study math or computer science or material science, yet everybody wants to be a psychologist or whatever.

Well its obviously going to be useless if you decide not to study something complicated. Nobody seems to want to study math or computer science or material science, yet everybody wants to be a psychologist or whatever.
What would you advise someone do if they can’t study math/medicine at university?

What would you advise someone do if they can’t study math/medicine at university?
why cant they? because theyre lazy. it wouldnt be so bad if lazy people didnt consume so much resources. it's the smart people of the world that are frugal and not buying into every consumerist trend wasting public resources.

why cant they? because theyre lazy. it wouldnt be so bad if lazy people didnt consume so much resources. it's the smart people of the world that are frugal and not buying into every consumerist trend wasting public resources.
Because the education system doesn’t allow it, now what can I do?

Your education system doesn't allow it? I don't believe you.
I got manipulated hardcore into taking classes that I shouldn’t have, and now I can’t do anything scientific/mathematic at school.

I got manipulated hardcore into taking classes that I shouldn’t have, and now I can’t do anything scientific/mathematic at school.
Why not grow a spine and stick up for yourself and tell the university officials that you want to study math.

law basically

Degrees are useless and a waste of time tbh.
JFL :D you're pretty much locked in to low income jobs, if you have no proper education.

• +1
JFL :D you're pretty much locked in to low income jobs, if you have no proper education.
No the people who REALLY succeed learn a skill, either by themselves or apprenticeship. University degrees are the safe option to live a middle class boring 9-5 lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 275
Exactly, the average person isn't going to study math or computer science, so making college and university free is just going to lead to more people getting useless degrees like is the case in my country.

And honestly I can't blame them. I fell for the STEM meme (physics student) and now I am stuck in a city that is 70% male and every lecture I go to is 99% male. Everyone is fucking incel and hates themselves. And for what?

All to end up earning more sheckles when my prime is over which will be subject to heavy income taxation. So that stacy and chad can enjoy their free liberal arts education.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
No the people who REALLY succeed learn a skill, either by themselves or apprenticeship. University degrees are the safe option to live a middle class boring 9-5 lifestyle
High level coping right here. If you don't have a degree in this era, I am not saying you are a loser. There are exceptions to everything. But it's more likely that you just lack any sort of determination or ambition.

High level coping right here. If you don't have a degree in this era, I am not saying you are a loser. There are exceptions to everything. But it's more likely that you just lack any sort of determination or ambition.
Apprenticeships/skill learning are on the rise, so many 18-24 year olds who got rich off trading on instagram.

And yes so what if I’m “lazy”? why do I want to give up my youth and only fun time in my life to serve a system which doesn’t give a fuck about me)

You think 'low income' is anything bad in an European country? Everything is subsidized and paid for by the state, even more so when you are poor.

Besides if you have the willpower and discipline to get proper education, not your typical useless education like psychology, you can also get a decent income without education.

All to end up earning more sheckles when my prime is over which will be subject to heavy income taxation. So that stacy and chad can enjoy their free liberal arts education.
I think Chads are more likely to be high IQ stem students to be honest. Obviously there will also be many incels, but incels are everywhere.
to serve a system which doesn’t give a fuck about me)
We live in a society

I think Chads are more likely to be high IQ stem students to be honest. Obviously there will also be many incels, but incels are everywhere.
??? High IQ STEM is completely filled with below-average looking incels. I can't think of any place that has more virgins than higher-complexity majors.

The idea that chad is more likely to do STEM is cope asf.

Besides if you have the willpower and discipline to get proper education, not your typical useless education like psychology, you can also get a decent income without education.
Yes of course, but you usually have no working ethics or willpower if you choose to study for manual labour. Atleast when I was in middle school, everyone who was lazy (except me) chose to go study for manual labour jobs. My friends who mainly chose manual labour called me sometimes jokingly a nerd when I got something like B/8-9/10 grades, but I just had good memory. Never done any homework or nothing. I kinda learned working ethics in the equivalent of high school though.

??? High IQ STEM is completely filled with below-average looking incels. I can't think of any place that has more virgins than higher-complexity majors.

The idea that chad is more likely to do STEM is cope asf.
Low IQ incels people are the types that go into trades. polish plumber. bald indian janitor. redneck elevator repairman.
Why the fuck would a Chad settle for doing manual labor that leaves him broken and alcoholic

The number 1 reason why people think x should be free is because they're entitled to what's not theirs'. Any kind of explanation is coping from this.

But let's go point after point:

• Smart children from retarded parents find ways to achieve success anyway

• Taxation is theft, so please just fuck off

• Showering money upon stupid people will make them even more useless as they're not inteligent enough to use correctly the resources given to them; they just feel comfortable and be lazy assholes, like any kind of welfare does

• Smart people work hard and can impress their bosses in a way to make the company they work in pay for their education as it's profitable for both parties

• Jobs give experience and help the worker do whatever he wants with his pay, including paying for his living, what the fuck are you thinking

• It won't reduce their salaries as they'll bitch and moan about muh number of alumni and get into strikes, which would force the government to give them even more money

TL;DR fuck off OP you're absolutely stupid

The number 1 reason why people think x should be free is because they're entitled to what's not theirs'. Any kind of explanation is coping from this.

But let's go point after point:

• Smart children from retarded parents find ways to achieve success anyway

• Taxation is theft, so please just fuck off

• Showering money upon stupid people will make them even more useless as they're not inteligent enough to use correctly the resources given to them; they just feel comfortable and be lazy assholes, like any kind of welfare does

• Smart people work hard and can impress their bosses in a way to make the company they work in pay for their education as it's profitable for both parties

• Jobs give experience and help the worker do whatever he wants with his pay, including paying for his living, what the fuck are you thinking

• It won't reduce their salaries as they'll bitch and moan about muh number of alumni and get into strikes, which would force the government to give them even more money

TL;DR fuck off OP you're absolutely stupid
No fuck you, you are the stupid

No. We need to go back to where universities are for the intellectual elite and not another participation prize we give niggers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
bro I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. I only want pussy

• +1
Okay I dont give a fuck anymore guys stop replying to this thread it doesnt matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back